但最好自己的痛苦自己花钱解决 查理
You better afford your own brand of misery, Charlie.
-感恩节快乐 -随你吧 我明天还会来的
- Happy Thanksgiving. - Whatever. I'll be in tomorrow.
♪ 听说睡着和死亡是兄弟 ♪
♪ They say sleep Is the cousin of death ♪
嘿 现在还来得及
Hey, offer still stands.
你真的不想
Are you sure you don't want to come
来我家过感恩节吗
to my family's for Thanksgiving?
谢谢你 但是 你知道的
Thank you, but, you know,
我受不了那种一大家子人围着吃饭的气氛
big family dinners aren't really my thing.
行吧
Okay.
你知道吗 能有点属于自己的时间我还挺激动的
You know, I'm really psyched about having time to myself.
我早就想尝试那个
I've been wanting to take a stab
立方体猜想了
at one of those cuboid conjectures for, like, forever.
真的超酷的
It's really cool, actually.
它表示三个单一变量多项式的不可约性
They claim irreducibility of three univariate polynomials
如果这个猜想是真的的话
with integer coefficients and if that is true,
那么欧拉的完美立方体理论就不成立了
then Euler's concept of a perfect box can't exist.
长方体所有边是整数,所有面的对角线也是整数,这样的长方体称为欧拉砖。
如果欧拉砖的体对角线也是整数,就是完美立方体。
超棒
Wow.
你知道吗 有时候我怀疑是不是你知道我不会去问度娘
You know, sometimes I wonder if you just make up words
你就编出这些东西来唬弄我
because you know I won't Google them.
别再来了
Not again.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事 抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry.
我要走了
Well, I'm out of here.
好的
Okay.
嘿 这是给你的
Hey, this is for you.
你的教授给的
It's from your professor.
-好的 -等下
- Oh. - Wait.
你们俩不会有一腿吧
You guys aren't doing it, are you?
什么 没有
What? No.
那么 你就好好玩你的
Well, have fun playing with your...
盒子吧
box.
box亦有女性生殖器的意思
再见 艾莉森
Bye, Allison.
拜拜
Bye.
开启新世界
"Open new doors."
逃离的机会
"A chance to escape."
要记得 解谜盒很靠直觉
Remember, the puzzle box is intuitive.
不能强迫
You don't want to force it.
噼啪 噼啪 然后
Snap, crackle, and...
我 恨 你
I hate you.
我初二数学都没及格 竟然给我解这个
Give this to the guy that failed eighth grade math.
想的真美啊 盖瑞
Great idea, Gary.
这真是太浪费时
This is the biggest waste of...
以此米诺斯密室逃脱入场凭证
"This serves as an entry voucher for Minos Escape Rooms."
首位逃离沉浸式房♥间的玩家
"Be the first to escape our most immersive rooms yet
可以获得一万美元
and win $10,000."
请尽快于官动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥回复
"RSVP at minosescaperooms.Com."
嗨
Hi.
这就是那个什么米诺斯楼吗
This is the Minos building?
-应该是吧 -谢了
- I think so. - Thanks.
是啊 吸烟有害健康 我知道
Yeah, it's going to kill me, I know.
你好
Hi.
我是来玩密室逃脱的
Yeah. I'm here for the escape room.
请出示身份证
ID please.
谢谢
Thanks.
能这么做的男人一般都要先请我吃晚饭
Most guys buy me dinner first.
请您上交手♥机♥
I need to collect your phone.
真的吗 为什么
Really? Why?
我们这不允许解谜的时候拍照发微博
You can't be Twittering pictures of the puzzles.
-好吧 -三楼
- Okay. - Third floor.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
谢谢你的服役
Thank you for your service.
等一下 等一下
Hold the door, please.
我总是会再偷带一个手♥机♥进来
I always sneak in a second one.
等候室实在太无聊了
The waiting rooms can get so boring.
太棒了
Yes!
请先就坐 很快会有人陪同
Please have a seat. Someone will be with you shortly.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
非常有礼貌啊 是吧
Quite the welcome wagon, isn't she?
超友好的
Super friendly. Heh.
-嘿我是迈克尔 叫我迈克 -我是阿曼达
- Hey, Michael. Mike. - Amanda.
-你叫阿曼达吗 -是啊
- Your name's Amanda? - Yeah.
-太有趣了吧 -怎么了
- Isn't that funny? - What?
我家养了只狗就叫阿曼达
I had a family dog growing up named Amanda.
她超可爱 是哈士奇和科利牧羊犬的混血
She was a cute, little husky-collie.
两只眼睛还不是一个颜色
Two different colored eyes, actually.
很独特的 真的
It was very unique. Yeah.
挺酷的
Cool.
是啊 她很酷 不过后来她死了
Yeah, she was cool. Yeah, and then she died.
你也知道 狗活不久
You know, dogs die.
搭便车时出了事故
Hitchhiking accident.
那你还能玩游戏吗
Can you still play video games?
不 不行了 真可惜
No. No, man. Unfortunately I can't,
我只能和成年女性做♥爱♥来打发时间
so I just have sex with adult women to fill the time.
-好吧 -没错
- Okay. - Yeah.
不好意思 你好啊
Sorry. Hi.
-你好 -我们是不是认识
- Hi. - Do I know you?
不 应该不认识吧
No, I don't think so.
是吗 我看你很眼熟
Really? You look really familiar to me.
你是不是上过电视啊
You're not on TV or something, are you?
好吧 这下可有得受了 你们好
Well, this is going to suck. Hi.
你好
Hey.
要签到吗
Sign-in sheet?
噢别担心 她挺忙的
Yeah, don't bother. She's preoccupied.
你好啊 我是迈克
How are you doing? Mike.
-我是本 -本啊
- Ben. - Ben.
我猜你也收到了个盒子是吧
I'm guessing you got a box too, huh?
是的
Yeah.
你花了很久打开吗
Did it take you long to open it?
五人被活活烧死
不算很久
It didn't take me too long.
是啊 我们都收到了盒子
Yeah, we all got boxes.
打开它还不算难
Opening it was the easy part.
你们看了官动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥吗
So, the website for this place made the games
看起来挺有趣的 对吧
look pretty fun, huh?
是啊 看起来很像真实的电子游戏
Yeah. They're basically like real-life video games.
-是吗 -那么说
- Really? - So, you've done
你以前玩过这种的吗
one of these before.
我玩过93个房♥间了 都是大房♥间
I've done 93 rooms. Yeah, all the big ones.
避难屋啊 谜团室啊 地下室啊什么的
Panic Room, Enigma, Basement...
越狱啊 突入啊 密室啊 当然还有解锁的
Breakout, Break In, Lock In. Lock Down, of course.
还有地堡 有一战主题 二战主题
And bunkers World War One, World War Two...
冷战啊 波尔布特的复仇啊
Cold War, Pol Pot's Revenge.
那你们呢
What about you guys?
你肯定很擅长这些 对吧
You must be really good at these, huh?
是啊 挺会玩的
Yeah. I'm pretty good.
这可不酷
It's not cool.
是啊 你知道吗我的侄子和你一模一样
Yeah. You know, my nephew's like you.
他很迷这些
He's completely obsessed. He burns through
他把零用钱都花在在密室逃脱上了
all of his allowance money on escape rooms.
我就是因为他才来的 他帮我报的名
He's the reason why I'm here. He signed me up.
好像这个密室在一些聊天室里
And apparently this room was rated
被评为最顶级的密室逃脱
one of the top in the country on some chat room.
没错
Yeah.
我的怪胎富豪客户把这个当礼物送我了
My weirdo rich client gave this to me as a gift.
有点强制的意思
It felt mandatory.
是啊 花钱让人把自己锁在一个房♥间里
Yeah, paying people to lock me in a room
看起来对我不怎么有吸引力啊
never seemed too appealing to me.
怎么了 什么改变了你的想法
Yeah? What changed your mind?
-哈 哈 一万美元啊 -我也这么想
- Ha, ha. Uh...$10,000. - Yeah, me too.