and he did.
现在你和我将会去找到它
Now you and me are going to find it.
谢谢 杰克
Thanks, Jake.
我不知道没有你
I don't know how I could eat
我能不能吃到那些人
all those people without you.
老兄 什么都别说
Don't say anything, dude.
你只会把气氛搞砸的
You'll only mess it up.
只要看着她微笑就好
Just look at her and smile.
如果你想的话 你可以睡我旁边
You can sleep next to me if you want.
谢谢 我的脑子 我应该多听听你的话
Thanks, brain, I should listen to you more often.
那么 等你治愈后
So, what's the first thing
会做的第一件事是什么?
you're gonna do after you're cured?
洗澡
Shower
然后再做个按♥摩♥
and go to a spa
再去有名的店里
to get the most aggressive mani-pedi
做个彻底的美甲
known to man.
只要能把我指甲里面这些黏糊糊的东西弄掉就好了
Anything to get the gunk out from under my nails.
它们真的好深
That's so deep.
我还没说完
I'm not finished.
然后我要把
Then I'm going to make it my mission
改变世界对丧尸的看法作为我的使命
to change how the world views zombies.
我将告诉所有人有关这个病毒的信息
I'm going to tell everyone about the virus
-揭露那些... -嗯
- and expose the bastards... - Mmm.
...试图隐瞒事实的混♥蛋♥
...that are trying to hide it.
好吧 首先 按♥摩♥
All right, so, first, spa day,
然后是丧尸维♥权♥
then zombie activist.
而且我再也不会吃肉了
And I'm never eating meat again.
我会做个硬核的素食主义者
Hardcore vegan all the way.
你呢?
What about you?
我要去找世界上最好的素食餐厅
I'm gonna find the best vegan restaurant in the world
然后我要带你去那吃饭
and then I'm gonna take you out to dinner.
要在你洗完澡后
After you shower,
但在你的"丧尸平等"运动系列之前
but before your Equality For Zombies campaign.
如果格蕾丝是对的
What if Grace is right
如果治愈真的是胡扯的话
and the cure is bullshit?
我们去爱荷华州可能会无功而返
We could be going to Iowa for no reason.
那我们就和那些想要前往爱荷华州的其他人一样了
Then we'd just be like every other person that's going to Iowa.
我更担心如果治愈是真的
I'm more worried that the cure is real
那你就不会再和我一起玩了
and you won't have to hang out with me anymore.
我现在也不必和你一起啊
I don't have to hang out with you now.
这是我想要的
I want to.
我们不是丧尸了以后仍然可以一起玩吗?
So, we'll still hang out post zombie?
我们是一个团队
We're a team.
你不会再吐我了吧?
You're not gonna puke on me again, are you?
除非你希望我这样
Only if you want me to.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等
Wait.
好了
There you go.
好查兹
Good Chazz.
杰克不会这样的
That won't happen to Jake.
只要确保他们在里面就行了
Just make sure they're inside.
你真♥他♥妈♥的性感
You're so fucking hot,
我想要这样已经很久了
I've wanted this for so long.
请不要讲话
Please stop talking.
他们不会发现[看到]你们来了的
They won't see you coming.
除非你在阿曼达的双腿之间 否则不会的
Not unless you're between Amanda's legs.
托马斯 退下
Thomas, stand down.
请见证未来吧
Watch the future.
那是什么?
What was that?
我的朋友们在天堂欢呼吗?
My friends high-fiving in heaven?
我一分钟后看看 也许会更快一些
I'll check in a minute, maybe less.
来吧
Come on!
查兹?
Chazz?
哦 天哪 你个变♥态♥跟踪狂
Oh, my God, you psycho stalker.
这一下是因为你把我的头浸在马桶里 查兹
That's for dunking my head in the toilet, Chazz.
这一下是因为你瞒着我和那些丧尸荡♥妇♥约会
That's for cheating on me with some zombie slut
然后把我也变成丧尸
and turning me into a zombie.
到底是怎么回事?是外星人入侵吗?
What the hell is happening? Is it an alien invasion?
等等!
Wait!
哦 对 丧尸
Oh, right, zombies.
他不是一个人来的
He didn't come here alone.
NCD在外面
The NCD is outside.
他们永远都进不来
They'll never get in.
我一生都在为此做准备
I've been preparing for this my whole life.
我有枪 炸♥弹♥和食物
I've got guns, bombs, provisions.
应对包围所需要的一切都有
Everything we need to withstand a siege.
我们可以在这里坚持好几年
We could last for years in here.
凯尔
Kyle!
我们需要帮他
We need to get him help.
怎么做?我们不能出去
How? We can't get out.
查兹 你这个大笨蛋
Chazz, you big dumb fuck.
你还是有一点用的
You're finally going to do something useful.
停下
Stop.
不是这个
That's the wrong one.
去 你去救他起来
Go. Go get him. Up.
该死 这是声东击西
Shit, it's a diversion.
汤姆
Tom,
不要...别开枪
don't... don't shoot him.
求你了
Please.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么回事 卡斯?
What the fuck, Cass?
你疯了么?
Have you completely lost it?
肯定有另外的办法的
There's gotta be another way.
我...
I...
汤姆?
Tom?
跑 杰克 快走!
Run. Jake, go!
不
No.
不要
No.
婊♥子♥
You bitch.
你真该死
You're fucking awful.
你真瞎 你弟弟都害怕你
You're blind! Your brother's afraid of you.
那明明是一个愚蠢的主意
and God that was a stupid idea!
而且你也不配杰克
And you don't deserve Jake!
卡桑德拉
Cassandra.
他会怎么样?
What's gonna happen to him?
根据事故管理协议
Incident Management protocol.
我们不需要更多不必要的人员伤亡
We don't need any more unnecessary casualties.
你是指汤姆么?
You mean like Tom?
对不起
I am sorry.
你的搭档是个好士兵
Your partner was a good soldier.
但我们必须继续执行任务
As we move forward on our new mission,
类似的事不会再发生了
that won't happen again.
别算上我了 我已经找到了你的丧尸
Count me out. I found your zombie.
她被绑在那 我不干了
She's tied up in a bow. I quit.
我只看到了一个囚犯
I only see one prisoner.
我想你知道怎么数到二
I assume you know how to count to two.
-你让他逃走的 你自己去找到他 -卡斯
- You let him go. You find him yourself. - Cass.
没有人能退出NCD
No one quits the NCD.
我快失去耐心了
I'm losing patience.
告诉我男孩在哪里 不然我就自己
Tell me where the boy is or I'll just rip it out
从你的小脑袋扯出来
out of your little brain,
如果这样的话
and if that happens,
事情将会变得非常
things will get very,
非常难看
very ugly.
好吧 你想玩吗?
Okay, you want to play?
我不怕你
I'm not afraid of you.
我比你强
I'm stronger than you.
所以你才需要我
That's why you need me.
你刚刚真的判断错了 卡斯
Really misjudged that one, Cass.
你不会以为我真的会放你走吧
You don't think I'd ever really let you go.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
杰克 你在做什么?
电影精选列表