Oh, you think I look like Ripley, too.
她会用她超强的通灵能力
She going to help us find the cure
帮助我们找到治疗方法的
with her awesome psychic powers.
我不觉得有治愈的方法
I don't think a cure exists.
不然我早就听说了
Otherwise I would have heard about it.
在爱荷华州有个老人家
Well, there's some grandpa dude in Iowa
可不同意 希望是你错了
who disagrees, so, hopefully you're wrong.
我不要她帮忙
I don't want her help.
在你对我的搭档做了那些之后
Eh, you're lucky I'm willing to help
我能帮你你应该感到幸运
after what you did to my partner.
那个叼毛家伙 他开枪打我
Fuck that guy. He shot me.
也许是你活该
Well, maybe you had it coming.
应该是你吧
Well, maybe you've got it coming.
你是在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
女孩儿们 你们都很美
Girls, girls, you're both pretty.
让我们就分歧达成一致
Let's just agree to disagree.
算了吧
Forget it.
我会自己找到治愈方法的
I'll find the cure myself.
别 爱荷华州很大
Hey, hey, come on. Iowa's a big place.
我们不该拒绝我们能获得的帮助
We're gonna need all the help we can get.
就算为了我?
Come on. For me?
我们是个团队 不是吗?
We're a team, right?
我饿的时候 她最好让开点
She better not get in my way when I'm hungry.
我告诉你 她有机会就会吃掉我的
You know, she's gonna eat me first chance she gets.
不 她不会的 我们说好了
No, she won't. We vote on it.
我终于觉得自己像是回到了高中一样
I finally felt like I was back in high school,
和我同龄的孩子一起旅行
on a road trip with kids my own age.
你还好吗
How are you doing back there?
非常好 谢谢
Oh, I'm great. Thanks.
即便其中一个想要吃掉我
Even if one of them wanted to eat me.
会有治愈方法吗?谁知道呢?
Would there be a cure. Who knows?
但是如果有 我可以救下杰克
But if so, I could save Jake
然后扳倒NCD
and take down the NCD.
爱荷华州 洲界线
我的生活终于有了方向
My life finally had direction.
即使它带我去了爱荷华州
Even if it was taking me to Iowa.
会有治愈方法吗?谁在乎?
Would there be a cure? Who cares?
至少我带着两个热辣的小妞上路了呢
At least I was heading there with two hot chicks.
不对 是女人
I mean, women.
突然冒出来的
Came out of nowhere.
她死了吗?
Do you think she's dead?
我希望没有
God, I hope not.
-你饿了么? -请不要吃她
- You hungry? - Please don't eat her.
你没有投票权
You don't get to vote.
马兹?
Mazzy?
你好呀 杰克
Well, hello, Jake.
你认识她吗?
You know her?
算是吧 她是...
Kind of. I mean, she's the...
那个让我变成丧尸的人
one that turned me into a zombie.
所以你是跟她睡了吗?
So, you slept with her?
暂停一下
Check, please.
电影精选列表