你会怎么想?
what would you have thought?
我会想
I would have thought,
"我去 阿曼达·布雷克在跟我说话哎"
"Holy shit. Amanda Blake is talking to me."
-我会跟你说话的呀 -我知道
- I talk to you. - I know.
每次我都会想 "我去 阿曼达·布莱克在跟我说话哎 "
And every time I thought, "Holy shit. Amanda Blake is talking to me."
认为事情再也不会变回正常是不是很奇怪?
Isn't it weird to think that things will never be normal again?
现在是星期五晚上
I mean, it's Friday night.
我本应该在为比赛加油的
I was supposed to be cheering at the game,
然后参加结束派对
and then hit an after-party,
但是 我却在这里和杰克·斯蒂芬斯吃老鼠
instead I'm here eating rats with Jake Stephens.
有史以来最奇怪的约会
Strangest date ever.
这是约会吗?该死
This is a date? Damn.
希望我能早点知道 我会穿花哨的红色连帽衫的
Wish I had known. I would have worn my fancy red hoodie
画上个大眼球 正面上写着"嗨起来"
with a big eyeball and "hype" written across the front.
如果你没有变成丧尸 你会在做什么?
What would you be doing if you hadn't turned into a zombie?
老实说 躺着或者玩电子游戏
Honestly, this and video games.
可悲的是 我还有点期待
Sad thing is, I was kind of looking forward to it.
那让我们玩一个游戏吧
So, let's play a game.
玩"上♥床♥ 结婚 或者杀掉"游戏怎么样?
How about fuck, marry, kill?
对于我们来说 必须是"上♥床♥ 结婚 吃人"
Hmm. For us, it has to be fuck, marry, eat.
不错
Works for me.
-给我三个名字 -好的
- Give me three names. - Okay.
迪皮特罗先生 查兹
Mr. Dipietro, Chazz,
还有我的朋友亚当
and my friend Adam.
我会和迪皮特罗先生结婚 因为他害怕女孩
Marry Mr. Dipietro, because he's scared of girls,
他就不会碰我
and he wouldn't touch me.
吃查兹是因为他是让我现在吃人的原因
Eat Chazz because he's the reason I eat people now.
最后 应该就是和你的朋友上♥床♥了吧
And I guess fuck your friend.
我不喜欢这个游戏
I don't like this game.
太糟糕了 轮到你了
Too bad. Your turn.
呃 迪皮特罗先生 食堂阿姨琳达
Uh, Mr. Dipietro, lunch lady Linda,
还有那个NCD小荡♥妇♥
and that little NCD slut.
好吧 嫁给迪皮特罗先生是因为
Yeah, marry Mr. Dipietro because it's probably
那是我通过他的课程的唯一方法
the only way I'll pass his class at this point.
和食堂大妈琳达上♥床♥ 因为会有免费薯条
Fuck lunch lady Linda, 'cause free fries
吃掉NCD小妞
and eat the NCD chick.
好答案
Good answer.
你知道我想这样做有多久了吗?
Do you know how long I've wanted to do this?
怎么回事?
What the fuck?
我想我刚刚让杰克吐了阿曼达一身
I think I just made Jake puke on Amanda.
目前为止 这是这周
For the record, that was the most
最令我不安的事
disturbing thing I'd seen all week.
我发誓我以前从不这样
I swear that has never happened to me.
别道歉了
Stop apologizing.
我们能不谈这个了么?永远别谈
Can we not talk about it in, like, ever again?
你能给我一些吃的东西吗?
Can you hand me something to eat?
这里没有更多了
There's no more.
哦 我也开始饿了
Oh, I'm starting to get the zombie munchies, too.
检查下地图 我现在需要吃个强♥奸♥犯
Check the map. I need to eat a rapist now.
嗯...
Uh...
这附近没有很多东西 嗯...
Oh, there's not really much around here. Uh...
"西班牙语老师 索菲亚小姐
"Miss Sophia, a Spanish teacher
"给一个17岁的男孩口过"
"who blew a 17-year-old boy."
索菲娅小姐需要死吗?
Does Miss Sophia need to die?
孩子看起来挺快乐的
I mean, the kid kinda looks happy, too.
嘿 快点 什么情况
Hello? Come on. What the fuck?
那这个恶棍呢?
What about this douchebag?
-他吗? -是的
- Him? - Yeah.
- 他做了什么? -他对我们鸣喇叭
- What did he do? - He's on our ass.
他在发短♥信♥
He's texting.
而且他让我很生气
And he's pissing me off.
你们他妈什么毛病?
What the fuck is wrong with you, man?
不 乔纳森 不 你怎么不给我打电♥话♥
No, Jonathan, no. Why didn't you call me?
天哪
My God.
他看起来好像已经被弄了个底朝天!
He looks like he's been turned inside out!
不
No!
答应我 他不能成为阿♥拉♥斯泰尔的宠物
Promise me he can't become one of Alastaire's pets.
好吧 我会找到他的
Okay, I'll find him.
你确定你弟弟看到我们出现在他的门口的时候
You sure your brother won't call the cops
不会叫警♥察♥吗?
when we show up at his door?
凯尔讨厌高权
Kyle hates all authority
和政♥府♥人物
and government figures.
他觉得是他们陷害了我们父亲
He thinks they framed our dad.
所以 他信丧尸
So, he believes in zombies
讨厌政♥府♥
and hates all government.
听起来真棒
Sounds awesome.
凯尔 是我 阿曼达
Kyle. It's me. Amanda.
不要侵入 违者爆头
我需要证据 你的第一个男朋友叫你什么?
Prove it. What does your first boyfriend call you?
方便的曼迪
Handy Mandy.
杰克·斯蒂芬斯
Jake Stephens.
第二个射击者 不受欢迎的男孩
The second shooter, the unpopular boy toy.
- 真的吗? -这是一个谎言
- Oh, really? - It's a lie.
-我们没有开枪? - 我知道
- We didn't shoot anybody? - I know.
新闻说他们把你们关押了
The news said they had you in custody,
但他们没有图片证明
but they never showed you arrested.
到底发生了什么?
What really happened?
我就知道
I knew it.
你知道我们是丧尸吗?
You knew we were zombies?
一开始我是以为你发现了
Well, at first, I thought you found out
你的副校长在贩卖♥♥
that your vice principal was selling
有特殊需要的学生为性♥奴♥隶
special-needs students as sex slaves
然后他把你给想办法办了
and he had you eliminated.
丧尸是我的第二个猜测
Zombies was my second guess.
我知道它流行了一段时间了
I've know about the epidemic for a while now.
有没有办法治愈
Do you know if there's a cure?
我有个联♥系♥人很久之前
One of my contacts sent me this
给我发了这个
a while back.
我是祖父
This is Grandfather,
这可能是我最后一次传输讯息
in what might be my last transmission.
目前 我被困在得梅因
As of now, I'm trapped in Des Moines
坏死者变得越来越不安
where the necrotics are growing restless.
他们越来越有组织性了
They've become organized
他们肯定会有什么动作的
and it's just a matter of time
这只是时间问题...
before they do something...
不幸...
unfortunate.
但最重要的是
But most importantly,
我已经实现了你所说的不可能 阿♥拉♥斯泰尔
I've done what you said was impossible, Alastaire.
我找到了治疗方法
I found a cure.
-爱荷华州有多远? -我们一大早就出发
- How far is Iowa? - We'll leave first thing in the morning.
凯尔 你不必与我们同行
Kyle, you don't have to come with us.
我一直在等待一个机会好让我离开这里
I've been waiting for the right sign to get me out of here.
没想到会是你
Never thought it'd be you.
我们越来越近了
We're getting close.
你做得没错
You're doing the right thing.
他们停不下来
They can't stop
即使他们想要停下
even if they want to.
尽管如此 杰克还是会因我而死
Still, Jake's gonna die because of me.
杰克已经死了
Jake is already dead.
在这转弯
Turn here.
我觉得我弟弟很怕我
I think my brother's afraid of me.
凯尔?不会吧
Kyle? No way.
他锁上了卧室的门
He locked his bedroom door
然后他把梳妆台挡在了前面
and he put his dresser right in front of it.
他大概每天晚上都这样做
He probably does that every night.
可能吧
Probably.
嘿
Hey.
我们应该坚持计划
We're gonna stick to the plan.
你的计划
Your plan.
我们是来看你的弟弟是否知道治愈方法
We came to see if your brother knew about a cure
他也确实知道
电影精选列表