我认为这表明宇宙正在保护你
I think it's a sign that the universe is protecting you.
或者说是因为我们在扫描仪上看到了你们受到攻击
Or we heard about the attack on our scanner
在NCD了结你们之前找到了你们
and found you before the NCD finished the job.
NCD?
NCD?
坏死者控制局
The Necrotic Control Division.
他们追捕像我们这样的人
They hunt down people like us.
也就是感染了丧尸病毒的任何人
Anyone infected with the zombie virus.
是真的吗?
So it's true?
我们是丧尸么?
We're zombies?
- 我们都是 -太好了
- We all are. - Yes!
这是由病毒引起的吗?
It's caused by a virus?
我怎么感染的?没有人咬过我啊
How did I get it? Nobody bit me.
它是通过性传播的
It's transmitted through sex.
-所以你可以感谢他 - 我倒希望是我♥干♥的
- So you can thank him. - I wish.
你男朋友是智障吗?
Is your boyfriend retarded?
他不是我的男朋友
He's not my boyfriend.
我从别人那里得的病毒
I got it from somebody else.
你纠正了男朋友的部分 但在说我弱智的部分上却没有纠正她
You corrected her on that, but you didn't correct her about the retarded part.
我们现在不是丧尸啊
We're not zombies now.
是什么让我们突然变异然后想吃人?
What makes us freak out and eat people?
凡是能刺♥激♥你肾上腺素的物质
Anything that gets your adrenaline going.
饥饿和恐惧是通常的诱因
Hunger and fear are the usual triggers.
还有别的
Among other things.
我说了扳手吧
Wrench.
等等 等等 等等
Okay. Wait, wait, wait.
吃人之后会变好一些么?
So eating people makes it go away?
不会完全消失 更像是缓解一点
Not away, more like into remission.
额 如果是病毒 那一定可以治愈的啊
Well, if it's a virus, there's got to be a cure.
对吧?
Right?
就这样吗?
So that's it?
它像出疱疹一样来来去去吗?
It just comes and goes like herpes of the undead?
可以这么说
That's one way of putting it.
你们俩就在这里过夜吧
You're both welcome to stay here for the night.
我们这里有电视 毯子和枕头
We have TV, blankets and pillows,
如果你觉得自己忍♥不住了 这里有些老鼠可以让你们缓解一下
and help yourself to more rodents if you feel yourself starting to turn.
这和吃人不一样
It's not the same as eating people,
但这会使你暂时不会变身
but it will keep you from changing for a while.
谢谢
Thank you.
早上见
See you in the morning.
-你真幸运 -我也感觉很幸运
- You're lucky. - I feel lucky.
好吧 我们可以花一点时间来消化一下吗?
Okay, can we take a minute to acknowledge the fact
又是丧尸又是女同性恋 我都说对了
that I was right about the zombies and the lesbians?
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你现在高兴了么?
Are you happy now?
没有
No.
这边请
Right this way.
我什么时候可以回家?
When can I go home?
很快
Soon.
我们只需要和你谈谈今天发生的事情
We just need to talk to you about what happened today.
好的
Okay.
但这一切发生得太快了
But it all happened so fast.
你可能认为进入人们的脑海
You probably think that going into people's minds
算是侵犯别人隐私之类的
is an invasion of privacy or something.
但是我看到的99%内容
But 99% of what I see
这些孩子早已经在Instagram上发布过了
these kids have already posted on Instagram.
表面的想法是最简单的
The surface thoughts are the easiest.
为什么这个怪异的女孩要盯着我?
Why is this weird girl staring at me?
为什么她穿得像辣妹看门人竞赛中一样?
Why is she dressed like she's in a Miss Hot Janitor Contest?
通常也是最没用的
And typically the most useless.
幸运的是 袭击刚刚发生
Luckily, the attack just happened,
因此她的记忆隐藏得不深
so the memory shouldn't be buried too deep.
下一步就是操纵她的记忆了
The next step is to manipulate her memory.
丧尸爆发会引起大规模恐慌
A zombie outbreak would cause mass panic.
但...
But...
学校枪击?
a school shooting?
可悲啊 自♥由♥美♥利♥坚♥ 枪击每一天
Very sadly, just another mundane America.
本月又发生了一次高中枪击案
Another high school shooting occurred this month...
胡说
That's bullshit.
他们用的是我初中的照片吗?
They used my junior high picture?
阿曼达·布雷克 非常受欢迎的一位女孩
Amanda Blake, frustrated popular girl,
还有她那不受欢迎的工具人备胎杰克·斯蒂芬
and her secret unpopular boy toy Jacob Stephens,
设计了报复学校的计划
hatched a plan to get revenge on a school
因为学校从来没有好好对待过他们
that never took them seriously.
他们从网上购买♥♥了枪♥支♥
Guns bought on the Internet,
制♥造♥了这次惨剧
a cold-blooded killing spree,
然后像个懦夫一样逃走
a cowardly escape.
我没有那么不受欢迎 好吗?
I am not that unpopular, all right?
我有朋友的
I have friends.
或者曾经有过朋友
Or had friends.
你 你是我的工具人?
And you, my boy toy?
他们扯得也太远了
Oh, now they've really gone too far.
据当局称 这两名嫌疑人目前正在拘留中
According to authorities, the two suspects are now in custody.
等等 为什么他们要让人们以为他们已经抓住了我们?
Wait, why do they want people to think they caught us?
追我们的人们并不是想抓住我们
The people chasing us weren't trying to catch us.
他们准备杀死我们
They were trying to kill us.
我不认为那个女孩也是
I don't think that girl was.
什么女孩?
What girl?
那个看起来很可爱 像ET里面的里普利的那个
The one who looked like a cuter Ripley from Aliens.
不管怎样 这应该是在想掩盖些什么
Anyway, this reeks of a cover-up.
我弟弟是对的
My brother was right.
这太糟糕了
It's horrible.
我简直不敢相信我儿子会参与其中
I can't believe my son was involved.
多谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
他可没有聪明到去计划这样的事情
He's just not smart enough to plan something like this.
什么事都不行
Or anything.
多谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
我想也许你比起你父亲给你的评价
You know, I think maybe you're a little bit smarter
要更加聪明一点
than what your dad gives you credit for.
那是你对我说过的最好的话
That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me.
怎么会
Not fair.
我一直觉得你很有趣
I always thought you were funny.
你以前注意过我吗?
You thought about me?
我们一起同校四年了
We've gone to school together for four years.
我不时会想到你
I can't help but think about you from time to time.
那 你觉得怎么样?
So, um, what do you think?
觉得你有趣呗
That you were funny.
我刚刚才告诉你
I literally just told you that.
我知道你经历了很多
I know you've been through a lot,
但我只想问你几个问题
but I just need to ask you a few questions.
我了解到你正在和阿曼达约会
I understand you were dating Amanda Blake.
我是正在和她约会
I am dating her.
你有意见吗?
Do you have a problem with that?
你是否知道她与杰克·斯蒂芬斯的关系?
Were you aware of her relationship with Jake Stephens?
她不可能和那个傻♥逼♥怪咖有联♥系♥
There's no way she was fucking that geek.
我不认识阿曼达
I didn't know Amanda,
但是穿球衣的这位
but this jersey with a head
似乎比杰克更合她的口味
seemed more her type than Jake.
我去 我为什么要想杰克?
Shit. Why am I thinking about Jake?
认真点 卡斯
Focus, Cass.
好吧 查兹 让我看看从你这里我能找到什么有用的东西?
Okay, Chazz, what brilliant thoughts have you got for me?
这个家伙最好别再瞎说阿曼达的事儿了
This guy better stop lying about Amanda,
否则我会吃掉他
or I'll eat him!
汤姆 当心
Tom, look out!
停下来
Stop!
这是什么新技能
Well, that was new.
汤姆?
Tom?
不是
No.
汤姆正在修整 他会没事的
No, Tom is getting patched up. He's gonna be fine.
你好 卡桑德拉
Hello, Cassandra.
你还记得我吗?
Do you remember me?
电影精选列表