这是团队效应
It was a team effort.
需要给你点建议吗?
Want some advice?
女孩通常不喜欢
Girls don't usually like it
你当着她们面幻想其他女孩
when you fantasize about other girls.
对不起
I'm sorry.
想听听我对你的所有幻想吗?
Want to hear all the fantasies I've had about you?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
很多吗?
Are there a lot?
比我愿意承认的还要多
More than I care to admit.
我向你保证 都是很棒的幻想
I promise you that they were all very tasteful.
太糟糕了
Too bad.
至少现在我们知道是谁在帮助他们
At least now we know who helped them.
能不能解释一下这里发生了什么吗?
You want to explain what happened here?
令人毛骨悚然的领结先生想要两个坏死者
Mmm. Creepy Mr. Bowtie wanted two necros,
我们发现了两个坏死者 只是不同的而已
we found two necros. Just different ones.
我不会交出杰克让阿♥拉♥斯泰尔把他变成丧尸宠物的
I'm not handing over Jake so Alastaire can turn him into a zombie pet.
好吧 也许我同意你关于宠物的这一个看法
All right, maybe I agree with you about the pet thing,
但是压制这些怪物仍然是我们的工作
but it's still our job to contain these monsters.
别叫他怪物
Stop calling him a monster.
你有没有想过我们在追杀的人只是生病了
Did you ever think maybe we're just hunting sick people?
有过
Yes.
但当他们在某人面前撕碎他的女儿时
But it makes you so sick that you would rip
简直让你无法接受
someone's daughter to shreds right in front of them.
我仍然可以听到她 甜美的小女孩声音
I can still hear her sweet little girl voice.
爸爸 这个人为什么要吃我?
Daddy, why is this man eating me?
哎呀 汤姆 别再这样了
Jeez, Tom, stop being such a pussy.
我对金伯利的事感到抱歉 但是...
I'm sorry about Kimberly, but...
但是杰克不会那样做
But Jake wouldn't do that.
真的么?因为他高中的很多孩子
Really? 'Cause there's a bunch of kids from his high school
连同意你的机会都没有
who would disagree if they could.
今晚又有奇怪和黑暗的案件
More strange and dark details
出现在了新泽西州东部
emerging from eastern New Jersey tonight,
在迪克谢尼高中一名学生查兹·斯莱德的家中
at the home of Dick Cheney High School senior Chazz Slade,
他的家人刚刚被发现已被肢解
where the mutilated bodies of his family have just been discovered.
那不是我们干的吧?
That wasn't us, right?
不 查兹也是丧尸
Nope. Chazz is a zombie.
我以为他只是个混♥蛋♥
I thought he was just an asshole.
哦 是的 他是
Oh, yeah, he is.
我知道那个混♥蛋♥出轨了
I knew that asshole was cheating on me.
这就是证据 他传染给我的病毒
And here's the proof. He gave me the virus.
都是查兹 害我变成了该死的丧尸
I'm a fucking zombie because of Chazz.
你确定么?
You sure?
他现在是那个
I mean, he was already top contender
最有可能谋杀他家人的人
for most likely to murder his family.
他是我唯一的男朋友
He's the only guy I've ever been with.
但是你是阿曼达·布莱克啊
But you're Amanda Blake.
学校里的每个男的都想上你
Every guy in school wants to bone you.
那我一定要他们上我吗?
So, I must have let them?
不 不 我是说
No, no. I mean, no.
为什么偏偏要选择查兹呢?
I'm just, like, why Chazz?
你不会想知道这个的
You're not gonna get this,
但是就感觉理所应当啊
but it was like it was expected.
你见过他 我们可是在高中诶
You've seen him. It was high school.
这又不是说我要和他结婚
It's not like I'm looking to get married.
你是觉得我很肤浅么?
You think I'm superficial.
没有
No.
嘿
Hey.
如果啦啦队长约我出去
If the captain of the cheerleaders asked me out,
我肯定会抓住机会
I'd jump at the chance.
你知道我在说你吧?
You know I'm talking about you, right?
知道 我还是知道我是啦啦队长的
Yes, I'm aware I'm the captain of the cheerleaders.
应该说过去是队长
Or was the captain, anyway.
你呢?你是怎么感染这个病毒的?
What about you? How did you catch the virus?
你也不会想听这个的 但是...
You're not gonna get this, but...
查兹
Chazz.
我是认真的 是谁啊?
I'm serious. Who was it?
特里·亚当斯?
Terry Adams?
经常吸自己手的那个女孩么?算了吧
The girl that sniffs her hands? Come on.
对我有点信心好吧
Give me a little credit.
好吧
Fine.
那还有谁?
Then who?
你不认识她 她来自外地
You won't know her. She was from out of town.
如果有人这么告诉我 我会断定他是处♥男♥
Normally, I'd call someone a virgin if they told me that.
但是呢
But here we are.
丧尸杰克 女士的最爱
Zombie Jake, ladies' man.
我有点饿了
I'm getting hungry.
你要吃点东西吗?
You want something to eat?
我不会拒绝来只老鼠的
I'll never say no to a road rat.
我觉得我们没有足够的老鼠坚持到凯尔那儿
I don't think we have enough rats to get us to Kyle's.
这就是格蕾丝地图存在的意义了
Well, that's what Grace's map is for.
在这 看看
Here, take a look.
我不认为我是那种
Yeah, but I don't think I'm cut out
会去维持正义的丧尸
to be some sort of zombie vigilante.
那听起来很棒
That sounds awesome.
阿曼达 我们去吃点人吧
Amanda, we're gonna have to eat someone.
难道去吃掉这些奇葩不比出去外面
You know, and isn't it better to be munching on these creeps
到处乱咬更好吗 比如不小心吃掉一个
than getting all bitey around some, I don't know,
即将治愈癌症的医生
doctor about to cure cancer?
我无法做出这些选择
I don't think I can make those choices.
我父亲曾经经营过一家失窃汽车零件专卖♥♥店
My dad used to run a stolen car chop shop.
他会在格蕾丝的名单上吗?
Would he be on Grace's list?
好吧 如果我们只吃坏到透顶的那个怎么样?
Well, what if we only eat the worst of the worst?
杰克 我们可是在谈论吃人
Jake, we're talking about eating people.
我们才是坏到透顶的那个
We are the worst of the worst.
但是我们也忍♥不住啊
Yeah, but we can't help that.
至少我们还有这张地图
You know, at least with this map,
它还给了我们一点控制权
it gives us a little bit of control.
也是
I guess.
我们要是放开了吃
If we just ate whoever we could end up eating.
比如一名要救婴儿的消防员
A fireman about to save a baby.
或海地的一名救援人员
Or a rescue worker in Haiti.
我们离海地这么远
We're nowhere near Haiti.
无所谓了 让我们达成一项协议吧
Whatever. Look, let's make a deal.
我们先不吃人
How about we won't eat anyone
除非我们都同意?
unless we both agree?
-我们不做丧尸警♥察♥ -很好
- We're not zombie vigilantes. - Fine.
丧尸赏金猎人
Zombie bounty hunters.
我们稍后再决定名字吧
We'll decide the name later.
交通安全员被刺死 学校看门人离职 "这不是我的错"
当地纳粹份子被开膛破肚 系人种仇恨组织所为
也许我们应该停下来过夜
Maybe we should stop for the night.
停在哪?这里什么都没有
Stop where? There's nothing out here.
有道理
That's kind of the point.
新闻上到处都是我们
We're all over the news.
如果有人看到我们 他们会报♥警♥的
If anyone were to see us, they'd call the cops,
或者更糟糕 打给NCD
or worse, the NCD.
我在小丑的公♥寓♥里发现了这个
I found this in the clown's apartment.
想看看丧尸能嗨起来吗?
Wanna see if zombies can get high?
我爱你 我是说 好
I love you. I mean, yes.
好吧 也许汤姆的女儿
Okay, maybe Tom's daughter
在足球训练中被活生生吃掉了
was eaten alive at soccer practice,
但这不是杰克干的
but that wasn't Jake.
天哪 你在跟谁开玩笑?
God, who are you kidding?
别人都看得出 承认吧
Everybody else can see it, so just admit it.
你喜欢他
You like him.
等等 我这算是恋尸癖吗?
Wait, does that make me a necrophiliac?
我很确定杰克在这一切发生之前认识我的话
And I'm pretty sure if Jake knew me before all of this,
他也会喜欢我的
he would've liked me, too.
我不知道他现在在做什么
I wonder what he's doing right now.
如果我上周告诉你
If I told you last week
我们将变成食人族丧尸
that we were gonna turn into cannibal zombies,
电影精选列表