Jake, what are you doing?
阿曼达需要你
Amanda needs you.
别担心 阿曼达
Don't worry, Amanda.
我们要去爱荷华州 我们会康复的
We're gonna get to Iowa. We're gonna get cured.
杰克?
Jake?
你没事
You're okay.
你...
You...
你是那个NCD女孩
You're the NCD girl,
一直在追捕我们的那个
the one that's been hunting us.
现在不再是了 现在他们也在追捕我
Well, not anymore. Now they're hunting me, too.
你见过和我在一起的那个女孩吗?
Have you seen the girl I was with?
-嗯 她就在房♥子里面 - 谢谢
- Yeah, she's back in the house. - Thanks.
等等 嘿
Wait. Hey.
杰克?
Jake?
阿曼达不在这里
Amanda's not in here
凯尔也不在
and neither is Kyle.
NCD带走了他们吗?
Did the NCD take them?
他们要对他们做什么?
What are they gonna do to them?
他们会抹去凯尔的记忆
Well, they'll erase Kyle's memory.
他不会记得发生了什么事
He won't remember what happened.
-还有阿曼达 他们... -不 她还活着
- And Amanda, did they... - No, she's alive.
他们不会杀死坏死者...
They're not killing necro...
你们这类人
Your kind anymore.
那他们会对我们做什么?
Okay, so, what are they doing to us?
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
-我要找到她 -你做不到
- I gotta find her. - You won't be able to.
好吧 那我就让我自己被抓到
Well, then I'll let myself get captured.
无论哪种方式 我 我都得救她
Either way I-I gotta save her.
等等
Wait.
我也许可以找到她
I might be able to find her.
怎么做?
How?
和我找到你的方式一样
The same way I found you.
我是通灵者
I'm psychic.
我可以进入她的大脑并追踪她
I can get inside her mind and track her. I'll just
我只需要她最近碰过的东西
need something that she touched recently.
这个行吗?
Will this work?
-真的吗? -不然你是要揉一揉
- Really? - Well, what, you have to, like, rub it
还是闻一闻什么的吗?
or sniff it or something?
-还是... -不
- Or, like... - No, ew.
你连通灵是什么都不知道吗?
Do you even know what a psychic is?
能行吗
Will it work?
会的
It'll work.
你会读心术啊
So, you can read minds.
我现在在想什么?
What am I thinking right now?
这里普利小妞看起来可爱
This Ripley chick may be cute,
但是她可能也特别疯狂
but she's crazy as fuck.
天哪 好厉害棒极了
Holy shit. That's awesome.
你觉得我很可爱吗
You think I'm cute?
你是怎么能通灵的呢?
So, how did you become a psychic?
像是…霍格华兹之类的东西吗?
Is it like a... Like, a Hogwarts or something?
不 他们在学校让我做了一项职业能力测验
No, they gave me this career aptitude test in school
第二天政♥府♥特工
and the next day government agents
就出现在我的门外
showed up on my door.
我也参加了那个测试
I took that test.
是吗 它有说你是丧尸吗?
Oh, yeah? Did it say you were a zombie?
结果说我是个脑残的白♥痴♥
I mean, it said I was a brain-dead idiot
一生都会一事无成
who wasn't gonna do anything with his life,
所以 算是吧
so, yeah, I guess, it did.
那测试就是错的
Well, then the test was wrong.
自从遇到你以来 你一直在躲避追捕
Since I've met you, you've been in a car chase,
你还经历了几次枪战
you had a couple of shoot-outs,
你还救了一个女孩
you saved a girl.
我还没能救下她呢
I haven't saved her yet.
我...我不是在说她
Well, I... I wasn't talking about her.
你让我的生活听起来像电影 一样
You made my life sound like a movie.
你就像一个超级英雄
Well, you're like a superhero
或丧尸警卫士
or a zombie vigilante.
对吧?
Right?
我跟阿曼达这么说来着
Try telling that to Amanda.
天哪 她一点都不懂
God, she has no idea.
她在那儿
She's in there.
你只用这个胸罩就看到了么吗?
You saw that just from a bra?
我还以为自己的生活算是神奇了
Thought it was magical before.
不 不是因为她的胸罩 是因为我的特殊技能
No, it's not her bra. It's my special skills.
我感觉不太好
I don't know about this.
照我说的去做就行
Just do what I told you.
这是我带的新队员
I'm here with a new recruit.
好的 先生
Right away, sir.
那是绝地武士的绝招
That was some serious Jedi mind trick shit.
那家伙不知道我们就是他要抓的人
That dude had no idea we were the droids he was looking for.
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
这是他们做实验的地方
I think it's where they do experiments.
阿曼达在哪里?
Well, where's Amanda?
在那里
In there.
格蕾丝?
Grace?
还说不会变成动物呢
So much for not turning into an animal, huh?
太快了吗?
Too soon?
杰克
Jake.
-天哪 杰克 -嘿
- My God, Jake. - Hey.
不能让他们把我们这个团队分开 对不对?
Couldn't let them break the team up, could I?
她在这里做什么?
What is she doing here?
是他帮我找到你的
She's how I found you.
最初也是她暴露我们的位置的
She's how they found us in the first place.
那她就扯平了
Okay, so, she's batting 500.
我们可以稍后再争论吗?
Can we argue about this later please?
因为现在 我...
'Cause right now, I...
如果那可行的话 我们早就离开这里了
If that worked, we'd all be out of here.
你能找到用来撬锁的东西吗?
Can you find something to pick the lock with?
这个行吗?
Will this work?
试试那个
I was thinking one of those.
小情侣 我们该走了
Um, love birds, we need to go.
我去
Shit.
你打开那些锁要多久?
How quickly can you pick those locks?
快进去 那里失控了
Get in there. It's out of control.
卡桑德拉!
Cassandra!
你真好
How nice of you
还亲自把史蒂芬斯先生交给我
to deliver Mr. Stephens to me.
天呐 查兹
Jeez, Chazz.
我们不是已经教训了你一顿了吗?
Didn't we kick your ass already?
你不能带走他们 怪胎
You're not taking them, freak.
我们俩都是怪胎
We're both freaks.
你知道他们为什么要进行能力测验 不是吗?
You know why they give that aptitude test, don't you?
这样他们才可以找到像你和我一样的通灵者
So, they can find psychics like you and me.
在他们搜寻坏死者之前
Long before they hunted necros,
搜寻的是我们
there was us.
通灵者不会伤害人
Well, psychics don't hurt people.
至少在我看来是这样
At least I don't.
哦 但是他们害怕你
Oh, but they're scared of you.
等坏死者都消失了
Now, when the necros are gone,
你认为他们接下来会去找谁?
who do you think they're going to hunt then?
-天啊 你还嫌我话多 - 这就是为什么
- Jeez, and you thought I don't shut up. - That's why
我们必须利用坏死者 这就是我们必须团结在一起的原因
we must use the necros, that's why we must stick together.
利用坏死者 谢谢你的提示
Use the necros. Thanks for the tip.
不 查兹
No, Chazz!
走 快走
Go, go, go. Move.
查兹 不要
Chazz, no. No.
感谢你的帮助 救了我们
Thank for, you know, saving us.
这是团队合作
It was teamwork.
里普利不能跟我们一起走
Ripley is not coming with us.
为什么不?我们需要她
Why not? I mean, we need her.
你也觉得我像里普利么
电影精选列表