令人毛骨悚然的领结先生
Creepy Mr. Bowtie.
-是的先生 -叫我阿♥拉♥斯泰尔就好
- Yes, sir. - Please, call me Alastaire.
你刚刚在那里的行为令人印象深刻
It was very impressive what you did back there.
自训练以来 你已经进步了很多了
You've come a long way since your training.
我甚至不记得我有做过什么
I don't even know what I did.
感觉就像有人往我的头骨里插入了一把冰镐
Oh, it feels like someone drove an ice pick through my skull.
不用担心 会越来越容易的
Don't worry, it gets easier.
你知道 大多数心灵感应者需要几年的时间练习
You know, most telepaths take years
才能拥有操纵丧尸的能力
to develop cogno manipulative skills.
你在你这样的年纪就能对丧尸这样...
To do what you did with a necrotic at your age...
在NCD 你的前途将一片光明
You've got a very bright future ahead of you at NCD.
-查兹死了吗? -不
- Is Chazz dead? - No.
多亏了你 我们留下了他以便研究
Thanks to you, he's preserved for study.
你知道另外两个坏死者在哪里吗?
Do you know where the other two necrotics are?
由于你是建立联♥系♥的人
Since you're the one who made the connection,
你是唯一可以追踪到他们的人
you're the only one who can track them down.
你觉得自己可以解决么?
Think you can handle that?
是的 先生 我只需要属于他们的东西
Yes, sir. I just need something that belonged to them.
我有一本他的书
I've got one of his books.
-现在? -嗯
- Now? - Mmm-hmm.
这本来会使我很恶心的
You know, this should gross me out,
但现在它看起来很好吃
but it looks delicious.
我知道你的意思
I know what you mean.
我知道你现在正抓着一只老鼠
Like, I know you're holding a rat right now,
但是我看到的是一块带有尾巴的玉米片
but all I see is a nacho with a tail.
描绘成老鼠软糖不更好么?
Wouldn't picturing a gummy rat make more sense?
我一直不喜欢那些
Eh, never liked those.
让我觉得自己是在吃老鼠
Made me feel like I was eating a rat.
它的叫声有点影响我的食欲
Its squeals for help are, kind of, killing my appetite.
嗯
Hmm.
♪ 我们又一次互相红脸 ♪
♪Here we go again ? Seeing red ♪
♪当着你的面我开始摔盘子♪
♪ Breaking plates ? Up in your face ♪
♪ 再次和好 ♪
♪ In the zone again ♪
♪ 是的 这就是我喜欢的方式 ♪
♪ Yeah, that's how I like it ? A little heat ♪
♪ 欲擒故纵 ♪
♪ Punching holes ? Push and pull ♪
♪ 现在火被点燃了 ♪
♪ Now, the fire's lit ♪
♪ 这是一个扭曲的游戏 ♪
♪ It's a twisted game ♪
♪ 但是我喜欢 ♪
♪ I love it But I love it ♪
♪ 这太疯狂了 ♪
♪ It's so insane ? It...♪
♪ 但是我喜欢 ♪
♪ Yet I love it ♪
哇!
Whoa!
我找不到他们
Um, I couldn't find them.
我觉得他从来没有用过这个
I don't think he ever used this.
我知道了
I see.
让我们明天再试
Let's try tomorrow.
也许我们会找到对他而言更重要的东西
Perhaps we'll find something that's more important to him.
这期间你休息下
Meanwhile, you rest up.
哦 太好了
Oh, that's so sweet.
早上好 瞌睡虫
Morning, sleepy head.
夏天刚要告诉我
Summer was just about to tell me
她和格蕾丝是如何相识的
how she and Grace met.
我们在爱荷华州边界附近相遇
We met right by the Iowa border.
啊 马铃薯之州 多么浪漫啊
Ah. The potato state. How romantic.
那是爱达荷州 笨蛋
That's Idaho, dumbass.
我们听说爱荷华州也有像我们这样的人
We had heard there were people like us in Iowa.
甚至有传闻说我们还可以被治愈
There were even rumors of a cure.
都是胡扯
It was all bullshit.
不全是
Not all.
没有治愈方法 但是那里也有丧尸
There was no cure, but there were zombies.
只是他们不像我们这么友好
Only they weren't nice like us.
我弟弟一直深信
My brother's always been convinced
爱荷华州充满了丧尸
that Iowa was full of zombies.
太可怕了 到处都是死人
It was awful. Death everywhere,
就算NCD特工没有杀死他们
zombie gangs killing each other
丧尸帮派也在互相残杀
when NCD agents weren't killing them.
我们很幸运能活着离开那里
We were lucky to get out with our lives.
我向格蕾丝保证 这将永远不会发生在我们身上
I made Grace promise that would never happen to us.
从那时起 我们一直试图隐蔽地生活着
Since then, we've tried to live under the radar.
控制好自己的冲动
You know, just keeping to ourselves,
尽可能地吃动物
eating animals for as long as we can.
除非饥饿感变得太强烈...
Until the hunger gets too strong.
然后怎么样?
And then what?
来认识下富兰克林
Meet Franklin.
他是个强♥奸♥犯和恋童癖
Rapist and pedophile.
你刚刚看到这个孩子的画面了么?
You got a picture of the kid?
他在做什么?
What was he doing?
你以前可能也遇到过的一些麻烦
Something you may have trouble with for a while.
没关系 这里什么进展都没有
Never mind. It's all dead ends here.
好吧 我得让阿♥拉♥斯泰尔知道
All right, I gotta let Alastaire know.
他不会开心的
He won't be happy.
手臂怎么样了?
How's the arm?
仍然还在我的肩膀上 多亏了你
Still attached to my shoulder, thanks to you.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我应该早些注意到坏死者的迹象
I should have noticed the signs of necrotization earlier.
-我 -我不是在抱怨
- I... - I'm not complaining.
卡斯 你救了我的命 谢谢
You saved my life, Cass. Thank you.
别管我了
Now, don't stop on my account.
继续找吧
Keep looking.
至少我的家人认为我在做重要的事情
At least my family thinks I'm doing something important.
他的家人却认为他是个怪物
His family thinks he's a monster.
他毕竟吃掉了他最好的朋友的肚子
Yeah, he ate his best friend's stomach.
大多数坏死者的心都像冷的冰箱一样
Most necro minds are like a cold, dark freezer,
但是杰克的心就像浸泡在一块融化了的奶酪芝士里一样
but Jake's is, like, bathing in a warm fountain of melted cheese.
你和他现在很熟了么?
You're on a first-name basis with the target now?
是阿♥拉♥斯泰尔
It's Alastaire.
他说他要派车来接你
He says he's sending a car to pick you up.
他找到了些可以帮助你找到孩子的东西
He has something that'll help you find the kid.
好的
Okay.
给你个忠告 不要再对他说谎了
Word of advice, don't lie to him again.
你相信他吗?
Do you trust him?
他想拯救世界
He wants to save the world
不被坏死者侵蚀
from being eaten by necros.
想象一下如果他失败了会发生什么
Imagine what'll happen if he fails.
一切看起来都很好
Everything looks very nice.
就像感恩节一样
It's just like Thanksgiving.
谢谢
Thank you.
虽然我们是丧尸
Just because we're zombies
但并不意味着我们不文明
doesn't mean we can't be civilized.
我想他好像想说点什么
Uh, I think he's trying to say something.
你们弄错了
You have made a mistake.
我在无家可归者收♥容♥所♥当志愿者
I volunteer at the homeless shelter.
我还给老人送药
I deliver pills to the elderly.
嗯 那...
Huh. Then, uh...
这个是用来做什么的?
what is this for?
等等 那就是你证明他是恋童癖者的证据吗?
Wait, wait, wait. That's your proof he's a pedophile?
这可没有什么说服力
I mean, that just makes him lame.
哦
Oh.
哦 那可不好!
Ooh, that's not good!
糖果
Candy.
我有这些东西 但我什么都没做!
That's just stuff. I haven't done anything!
这些话你也就只能北谷中学时候
That's what you told the principal
骗骗校长罢了
at North Valley Middle School.
没错
Hell yes!
但他们什么都无法证明
They couldn't prove shit!
我们听说了 但是呢
We heard. But here's the thing,
我们相信那些孩子
we believe those kids.
好吧 我无话可说
Okay, you got me!
但是我忍♥不住 我有病
I can't help myself! I'm sick!
-我们也病了 -而且也饿了
- We're sick, too. - And hungry.
这是从肋骨下面刮肉的好工具
So, this one is good for scraping the meat out from under the ribs.
电影精选列表