如果你们想用这个的话 这个也很棒
And this one is great if you want to get
这个可以对付下颚那些难以到达的地方
to those hard-to-reach places under the jaw.
如果你想挑出脾脏 请用这个
Use this if you wanna pop a spleen.
什么?放开我
What? Let me go!
我在警♥察♥局里面有人
I know people in the police...
这就是为什么我们不放开他的口塞
That's why we don't take out the gags.
行吧
All right.
格蕾丝!
Grace!
餐巾!
Napkin!
我们又不是动物
We're not animals.
在开动之前 我们应该说些什么吗?
Should we say something before we dig in?
好主意
Nice idea.
上帝 谢谢你为我们摆上的这份晚餐
Thank you, O' Lord, for this bountiful blessing you've placed before us.
算了 直接吃吧
Screw it! Let's eat!
-这个剩下部分给你们 -谢谢?
- Dick's all yours. - Thank you?
嗯 你害怕吗?
Um, are you scared?
我饿死了!
I'm starving!
你想见我吗?
You wanted to see me?
请记住要待在黄线后面
Please remember to stay behind the yellow line.
查兹
Chazz?
我还要再次感谢你
I have to thank you again
活捉了他
for capturing him alive.
我已经开始进行活体实验了
I was beginning to run out of test subjects.
什么实验?
Test subjects for what?
我已经研究了一段时间了
Something I've been working on for quite some time.
我把它叫做 巴甫洛夫
I call it The Pavlov.
跪下 查兹
Chazz, kneel.
卡斯 我们已经能操纵他了
You see, Cass, we've been able to turn around
将他们的暴行转为对我们有利的工具
this atrocity of a situation to our advantage.
虽然他们仍与坏死者一样具有破坏性
As destructive as necrotics are,
他们基本上还是像动物一样
they are still basically just like animals.
它们也可以被训服
Like any animal, they can be trained.
巴甫洛夫给查兹的良好行为以奖励
The Pavlov gives Chazz a good behavior reward,
所以他开始听我的话了
so he begins to bond with me.
他的突变DNA变得对我有亲和力
His mutating DNA develops an affinity for mine.
然后 一旦他经过训练 就可以利用他了
And then, once he's trained, he can be used
让他们互相战斗 或者是我们想要的一切
to fight each other or, well, whatever we want.
为什么要这么做?
Why would you do that?
坏死者 他们已经无法挽救了
The necrotics, they are a lost cause.
但是想想 把他们变成国防军或者是劳动力
But think of a defense force or even a labor force
这完全取决于我们
that is completely beholden to us.
斯蒂芬斯也不必死
The Stephens boy doesn't have to die.
如果你愿意的话 你也可以对他这么做
He can be yours to do with as you please.
你所要做的就是告诉我他在哪里
All you have to do is just tell me where he is.
我已经告诉过你我不知道他在哪里
I already told you I don't know where he is.
这太糟糕了
That's too bad.
抱歉 我不得不这样做
I'm sorry I have to do this,
但是我是来救人的
but I'm here to save lives.
你见过杰克的姐姐凯利吗?
Have you met Jake's sister, Kelly?
她在这里做什么
What's she doing here?
一切都会好起来的
Everything is going to be fine.
但我要提醒你 请不要超出黄线
But I have to caution you to please stay behind the yellow line.
她什么都不知道
She doesn't know anything!
但你知道
But you do!
你要告诉我还是...
Are you going to tell me or...
帮帮我
Help me!
杰克·斯蒂芬斯和那个女孩在...
Jake Stephens and the girl are at a house
6♥4♥号♥公路总督十字路口外八十英里处的一所房♥子里面
eighty miles outside Governor's Crossing on Route 6♥4♥.
终于说了
The truth.
太好了
Excellent.
跪下
Kneel.
好查兹
Good Chazz.
好卡斯
Good Cass.
他们好像挺享受的
They're, uh, getting pretty into it.
有点太享受了
A little too into it.
我很好奇她们甜点吃什么
I wonder what's for dessert.
我不确定我是否想留下来寻找答案了
I'm not sure I wanna stay and find out.
-什么 你想离开吗? -你不想?
- What, you wanna leave? - You don't?
我们在这里很安全 这里有免费食物 免费电视
We're safe here. I mean, there's free food, free TV.
我在楼下还看到一个旧的任天堂游戏机
I think I saw an old Nintendo 6♥4♥ downstairs.
杰克 NCD永远不会停止搜寻我们的
Jake, the NCD will never stop looking for us.
我们要去伊利诺伊州找我的弟弟
We need to find my brother in Illinois.
为什么?你好像说他很疯狂来着
Why? Thought you said he was crazy.
在过去的24小时里 我对"疯狂"的定义发生了变化
My definition of crazy has changed in the last 24 hours.
他知道爱荷华州的丧尸
He knew about zombies in Iowa.
如果有治疗方法的话 也许他也会知道的
If there's a cure, maybe he'll know about that, too.
格蕾丝说 有治疗方法是胡说八道
Grace said the cure was bullshit.
只是因为他们没有找到
Just because they didn't find one
并不意味着它不存在
doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
你没看过丧尸电影吗?
Haven't you ever seen a zombie movie?
永远不会存在治愈方法的
The cure never exists.
好的 待在这里
Fine. Stay here.
也许我们不如我想象的那样适合组队
Maybe we're not as good a team as I thought.
等等 我们是一个团队吗?
Wait, we're a team?
"目标现在是一项资产"
"Targets are now an asset
"保存下来比消灭掉要好"
"better preserved than eliminated."
他正在把他们变成坏死者奴隶
He's turning them into necro slaves, you know.
"只有在面临致命危险时上述条款才作废"
"Only terminate if under threat of mortal danger."
我会牢记这一条的
I'll go along with that part.
杰克未来有两种可能
Jake had two futures,
死亡 或者更糟的是成为某种丧尸宠物
end up dead, or worse, be some kind of zombie pet.
我没有很多时间了
I didn't have much time.
阿曼达·布莱克想和你一起去旅行
Amanda Blake wants to go on a road trip with you,
你却说不 你疯了么?
and you said no. Are you insane?
政♥府♥特工正在追杀着你
Government agents are out there trying to kill you
而你想离开 你疯了么?
and you want to leave. Are you insane?
好吧 来吧 杰克
All right, come on, Jake,
下个决定吧
make a decision about something.
跑
Run!
让我们解决掉吧
Let's get this over with.
他们在里面吗?
Are they in there?
行动
Move out!
我认为自己现在就处于致命危险中
I consider myself in mortal danger.
我们应该活捉的
We're supposed to take them alive.
这看起来像什么资产吗?
That look like an asset to you?
房♥子里安全
House is clear.
我的团队将确保坏死者的安全
My team will secure the necrotic.
其他两个在哪里?
Where are the other two?
他们肯定是逃了
They must have escaped.
真奇怪呢 一个星期前这辆车的主人
Weird to think that whoever owned this car a week ago
已经成了一对女同性恋丧尸在一个乡村厨房♥里面做的
became a midnight snack for a pair of lesbian zombies
午夜小吃
in a country kitchen.
他们在箱子里面放了什么?
What did they put in the care package?
呃 有些衣服
Uh, some more clothes,
还有毛毯
blankets,
当然还有小吃
uh, of course the snacks,
和告知哪有人可吃的地图
and a map of people to eat.
谁会知道性犯罪者注册表会如此有用呢?
Who knew the sexual offender registry could be so useful?
可不是嘛
No kidding.
性犯罪者比麦当劳还要多
There's more sex offenders than McDonald's.
这就像丧尸专属的人人点评一样
It's like Yelp for zombies.
我很高兴你决定跟我一起去
I'm glad you decided to come with me.
好吧 你说的有道理
Well, uh, you made some good points.
当我在屋子里的时候 我发誓
And when I was in the house, I could have sworn
我看到了那个可爱的政♥府♥女孩
I saw that cute government girl,
好像在 警告我离开一样
like, warning me to leave.
那个里普利小妞?
The Ripley chick?
这可能只是我想象出来的
I mean, it was probably just my imagination,
但这真的吓坏了我
but it scared the crap out of me.
所以 我没有能让你离开 而她做到了
So, I didn't get you to leave, she did.
电影精选列表