-这是您家啊 -现在不是了
- But this is your home. - Not any more!
给你了 希望你们待得开心
Take it, and may you have joy of it.
另外
And furthermore,
我打算尽快安排好跟他结婚
I intend to marry him as soon as it can be arranged.
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
父亲 卡劳利太太想把您
Father, Mrs Crawley wants to take you
从儿子和家人身边带走
away from your son and your family
绑♥架♥您去与她结婚
and kidnap you into marriage.
您怎么说
What do you say?
太棒了
How perfectly marvellous.
谁能与此争辩
And who can argue with that?
谢谢你 莫斯利
Thank you, Molesley.
-你们这一趟很成功吗 -是的
- So your visit was a triumph? - It was.
-婚礼什么时候 -我们觉得圣诞会不错
- When is the wedding? - We were thinking Christmas would be fun.
或许新年前夜
Maybe New Year's Eve,
-正好圣诞装饰还没拿掉 -好主意
- when the decorations are still up. - Good idea.
那你可以在新年醒来 开启新的人生
Then you can wake in the New Year with your new life.
玛丽
Mary.
我知道这一切都多亏了你
I know you made it all happen
是你打给了伯蒂和罗斯孟德姑妈
when you rang Bertie and Aunt Rosamund.
我一直不相信你们俩就结束了
I was never convinced it was over.
但你为什么要这么做
But why did you do it?
是奶奶的一句话
It was something Granny said.
这对你俩都太可惜
What a waste it would be for both of you.
你真是个矛盾的人
You're such a paradox.
多年来你一直让我痛苦
You make me miserable for years,
然后又把美好人生还给了我
and then you give me my life back.
听我说 我们是血亲 这无法改变
Look, we're blood and we're stuck with it.
我们将来就尽量对彼此更好一点吧
So, let's try and do a little better in future.
伊迪丝小姐要做侯爵夫人了
So, Lady Edith's to be a marchioness.
这几乎弥补了玛丽小姐没做成公爵夫人的遗憾
Which almost makes up for Lady Mary not being a duchess.
听听你啊 这么势利
Hark at you, Becky Sharp.
他们开始用餐了
They've gone into dinner
我听老爷说他想早点就寝
and I heard his lordship say he wants an early night.
不怪他 我也想早点睡呢
I don't blame him. I wouldn't mind one, either.
我还没为你在农场帮忙的事好好谢你呢
I never thanked you for all your hard work at the farm, not properly.
不必 我是为梅森先生
No need. I did it for Mr Mason.
反正我非常感激你
Well, I'm very grateful, anyway.
我知道你不喜欢我 黛西 不像我对你那样
I know you don't like me, Daisy, not as I like you.
-我们就别装了 坦诚一点吧 -安迪
- So let's not pretend. Let's be honest. - Andy!
不用说 他不喜欢你了 所以你喜欢上他了
Don't tell me, he's gone off you, so now you're sweet on him.
-不是的 -八♥九♥不离十了
- Not exactly. - Near enough, I'll be bound.
你离开期间 我...
While you were away, I -
决定接受道斯先生的提议了
Decided to accept Mr Dawes' offer.
我就知道你会的 我很高兴
I knew you would, and I'm glad.
我们不会断了联♥系♥的 我会经常过来
Well, we won't lose touch, I'll walk up here often.
当然不会了 这你放心吧
No, we won't lose touch. You can be sure of that.
好了 我们有三个月计划婚礼
Right. We've got three months to plan this wedding
我不希望出错
so I don't want any mistakes.
没有人希望出错 帕特莫太太
I don't think people want mistakes, Mrs Patmore,
但错误总会发生
they just happen.
-夫人说的应该是那个 -很好
- I think they are the ones her ladyship meant. - Very good.
-卡森 -罗斯小姐 见到您太好了
- Carson! - Lady Rose. How very nice to see you.
-奥德里奇先生 -你好 卡森
- Mr Aldridge. - Hello, Carson.
你好
Hello.
罗斯 阿提科斯
Rose! Atticus!
我们以为你们至少还得一小时才能到呢
We weren't expecting you for another hour at least.
柯拉
Cora.
船员搬行李挺快的
The crew were very efficient getting our bags off.
他们肯定是急着把我们赶走呢 玛丽
I should think they were eager to be rid of us. Oh, Mary.
-你好 亨利 你好吗 -见到你很高兴
- Hello, Henry, how are you? - Lovely to see you.
-孩子呢 -我们没带她来
- And where's the baby? - Oh, I'm afraid we didn't bring her.
-保姆不许 -保姆的话就是圣旨啊
- Nanny wouldn't let us. - And you have to do what Nanny says.
他们都是暴君
They're always such tyrants.
她一直说什么她会在船上染上病
She kept on about the diseases awaiting her on board
还说她会从英国带回去很多细菌
and all the germs she'd bring back from England.
-但这样她就不能跟你一起过圣诞了 -是啊
- But she missed Christmas with you. - I know.
可怜的船长还费心
The poor captain made such an effort
在船上挂满旗子 摆放圣诞树想营造气氛
with flags and Christmas trees everywhere on board,
但航程期间我还是天天以泪洗面
but I just wept every day of the voyage.
她现在还连日子都分不清呢
She wouldn't know if it was Christmas or Tuesday.
好大男人的话
What a man thing to say.
-她才三个月大 -但已经很聪明了
- She's only three months old. - But such a clever three months.
我有好多照片 爸爸呢 我等不及见他了
I've got masses of pictures. Where's Daddy? I'm dying to see him.
他本希望能赶上吃晚饭
He was hoping to be here for dinner
但刚刚发电报说会迟一些
but he telephoned to say he'd be a bit late.
你知道能做致辞
Do you know how thrilled he is
-他是多激动吗 -我也是
- to be giving the speeches? - So am I.
亲爱的罗斯 见到你太高兴了
Darling Rose, how lovely to see you.
-我也是 您好啊 -还有阿提科斯
- You, too. Hello. - And Atticus.
他多机智啊 能从工作中抽出时间来
Wasn't he cunning to get the time off work?
他其实还有好多事要替他们去伦敦办
He's actually got lots to do for them in London
但我们要假装只是来玩的
but we're pretending were just here for fun.
那我们去书房♥喝茶玩起来吧
Well, let's start the fun by having tea in the library.
-卡森 -是 小姐
- Carson? - M'lady.
等下的 我得下楼去跟仆人们打个招呼
Oh, in a moment. I must run down and say hello to the servants.
我知道她现在是妻子母亲了
I know she's a wife and mother now
但她看上去没怎么变呢
but she seems quite unchanged to me.
-说明你照顾得好 -或者是我怕老婆
- A sign of your care of her. - Or my weakness.
我们进去吧
Let's go in.
-她真漂亮 -像她父亲
- Oh, she's beautiful. - Just like her father.
是叫维多利亚吗 小姐
She's Victoria, m'lady?
对 维多利亚·瑞秋
Yes, Victoria Rachel,
随奥德里奇先生的妈妈
for Mr Aldridge's mother,
还有柯拉随格兰瑟姆夫人
and Cora for Lady Grantham.
不随您母亲叫苏珊吗
Oh, not Susan for your own mother?
不
No.
没想到还能看见你 莫斯利
I didn't expect to see you, Molesley.
玛丽小姐写信告诉我你现在做老师了
Lady Mary wrote you are a teacher now.
是的 小姐
I am, m'lady,
但现在正值节日期间
but it's the holidays
我会在这儿干到婚礼那天
and I'm working here till the day of the wedding.
希望卡森知道感激你
Oh, I hope Carson appreciates it.
安娜 看看你啊
Anna! Oh, look at you.
-什么时候临盆 -还有大概十天 小姐
- When's it due? - About ten days, m'lady.
我可不羡慕你 但之后就好玩多了
Ooh, I don't envy you, but it's such fun after.
你这段时间得一直这么鼓励自己
That's what you've got to keep telling yourself while it's going on.
-巴罗来参加婚礼吗 -邀请他了 小姐
- Is Barrow here for the wedding? - He's been invited, m'lady,
但他未必腾得出时间
but I don't know if he'll be able to get away.
-是啊 他有新工作了 -他一点也不喜欢
- Of course, he's got a new job. - And he hates it.
别夸张啦 就是比以前冷清多了
Oh, don't exaggerate! It's just it's quieter than he's used to.
你挺眼熟啊
You look familiar.
我是安迪 小姐 在楼上叫安德鲁
Andy, m'lady. Andrew upstairs.
之前您在伦敦结婚时我帮过忙
I joined for your wedding in London,
后来就到这儿来了
but a job came up here.
他喜欢上了乡村生活 是吧 安迪
He's taken to country life, haven't you, Andy?
帕特莫太太 我要不要叫玛丽小姐下来
Mrs Patmore, shall I ask Lady Mary to come down
把水烧上呢
and put the kettle on?
都准备好啦 卡森先生
It's all ready, Mr Carson.
-你干什么呢 -少管闲事
- What are you doing? - Mind your own business.
斯普拉特先生 我知道你不喜欢我
Oh, Mr Spratt. I know you resent me.
我为什么会不喜欢你呢
Why would I resent you?
因为我有趣 有风情
Because I'm interesting, because I'm exotic,
有魅力
because I'm attractive.
老天爷 情况比我想的还糟
Dear me, this is worse than I thought.
你一直无法区分现实和幻想吗
Do you always have trouble distinguishing fact from fiction?
其实 斯普拉特先生 我很看重事实
It so happens, Mr Spratt, that I have a high regard for truth,
不像你
unlike you.
不像我
Unlike me?
我知道你肮脏的小秘密
I know your dirty little secret.
电影精选列表