-柯拉今天来不了 -为什么
- I'm afraid Cora couldn't come today. - Why not?
别遮遮掩掩的
Oh, don't be mysterious.
没有秘密的人才故作神秘呢
It's the last resort of people with no secrets.
她在主持医院会议
She's chairing a hospital meeting.
这样啊
I see.
别纠结了 奶奶
Swallow it, Granny.
这事都困扰您多久了
It's stuck in your craw long enough.
不用担心我 我早就接受了
Oh, don't worry about me. I gobbled it up long ago.
如今是你父亲不愿接受
It's your father who seems to have difficulty swallowing these days.
-你打算什么时候告诉我 -告诉你什么
- When were you going to tell me? - What about?
你发抖的事
The shaking.
什么发抖
What shaking?
我是你妻子 我爱你 我会为你保密
I am your wife. I love you. Your secrets are safe with me.
什么发抖
What shaking?
有事吗
Ah, how can I help?
我在村里遇见了道斯先生
I ran into Mr Dawes in the village.
他想要你加课吗
And he wants you to take more lessons?
是的 他还说可以给我一间农舍
I think so, and he's offered me a cottage.
因为就要腾出来了
It'll be empty soon
他不想给庄园个借口收回去
and he doesn't want the estate to have the excuse to take it back.
那你是要辞职吗
So, you're handing in your notice?
我也不知道我要干什么
I don't know what I'm doing, really.
只想问问建议
Except asking for advice.
你问过布兰森先生了吗
You'll check with Mr. Branson
你住进农舍对主人家合适吗
that taking this cottage will suit the family?
是啊 没问过圣主一家
Oh, yes. Heaven forfend he should have a bit of good luck
他绝不能走点好运
without checking with the Holy Family.
-我只想跟您说一声 -感谢你
- I just wanted to put you in the picture. - Which I appreciate.
谢谢 莫斯利先生
Thank you, Mr. Molesley.
现在巴罗先生要走 莫斯利先生也要走
So, now Mr. Barrow's going, Mr. Molesley is going,
幸亏还有个安德鲁 不然就真完了
and only Andrew stands between me and Armageddon.
真是又惊又喜啊
This is a lovely surprise.
我一直很担心
Well, I've been quite worried.
你回来之后一直没什么音信 你怎么样了
You've kept so quiet since you got back. How did you get on?
没了解全部情况我也不好意思打扰你
I didn't like to bore you until I knew the whole story.
什么全部情况
What whole story?
告诉我吧
Please.
我最近不太舒服
I haven't been feeling too well lately.
一直特别疲惫 还舌头酸痛
I've been very tired and I've had a rather sore tongue.
-舌头酸痛 -奇怪吧
- Sore tongue? - Odd, isn't it?
然后我开始感到刺痛
And then I started to get a sort of tingling,
可以这么说吧
I suppose you'd describe it.
你怎么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me any of this?
我不想让你担心
I didn't like to bother you.
我这不还是担心了吗
Well, I'm bothered now.
总之 艾米莉亚带我
Well, anyway, Amelia carted me off
去见了哈利街一个有名的医生
to a frightfully grand doctor in Harley Street
我是得了贫血症
and it seems I have anaemia.
好吧
Oh, well.
是不太方便 吃东西得多加小心
It's a bit of a nuisance and you have to fuss about your diet,
不过没事的
but you'll be fine.
也不是
Not quite.
是恶性贫血症
It's pernicious anaemia.
他们拿血样做了测试 周一打电♥话♥说了结果
They ran some blood tests and telephoned with the news on Monday.
我倒没有太沮丧
I'm not too downcast.
我人生一直一帆风顺 经历了许多事
I've had a good innings. Seen and done a lot in my time.
我真希望是与你度过了这一生
I should like to have been married to you.
但谁能拥有一切呢
But no man can have everything.
至少我们又是朋友了
And at least we're friends again.
是啊
Oh, yes.
我们又是朋友了
We're friends again.
这儿真不错啊 伊迪
Well, I must say, it's very nice, Edie.
真的 你一个人打理吗
Yes. Do you... Do you manage on your own?
不是 每天早上有个女佣
Not quite. A charlady comes every morning
和她侄女来帮我打理
and her niece helps when I'm entertaining.
我来吧
Here, let me.
挺简约的
Yes, it's really pretty simple.
当然是跟唐顿相比
Compared to Downton, obviously.
这种事就不必计较了吧
I don't think we should be fettered by that sort of thing, do you?
天哪 真好
Heavens, what a treat.
罗斯孟德姑妈请我去丽兹吃晚饭
Aunt Rosamund's asked me to dine at the Ritz.
你喝茶吗
Would you like some tea?
不了 我得回公♥寓♥
No, I ought to get back to the flat.
你来这边干什么 你都没说过
What are you up here for? You never said.
告诉你也无妨
Oh, I don't see why I shouldn't tell you.
反正很快就得通知大家了
I'll have to tell everyone soon.
我想放弃 开车
I'm thinking of giving up...driving.
放弃赛车
Racing, that is.
天哪 玛丽知道吗
Goodness. Does Mary know?
她知道我不再喜欢赛车了
She knows I've lost the joy of it, yes.
车祸之后吗
Since the crash?
有这么明显吗
Is it so obvious?
玛丽不会介意的 她讨厌赛车
Mary won't mind. She hates racing.
也许吧
Maybe.
但她肯定不会喜欢
But she certainly won't enjoy the transformation
自己出色的丈夫
of her glamorous ace of a husband into a man who
变成在家无所事事的闲人
sits about the house with nothing to do.
那你就得找点事情做
Well, then, you must find something to do.
是啊
Yes, I must, mustn't I?
安娜 给你的
Anna? This is for you.
还有巴罗先生 你的
And Mr. Barrow, there you are.
谢谢
Thank you.
-是什么 -应该是...
- What's that? - It should be...
果然 没错
Yes, it is!
是玛丽小姐的吹风机
A hairdryer for Lady Mary.
-我邮购的 -买♥♥来干什么
- I sent away for it. - What's the point?
拿毛巾擦干再梳梳不就行了吗
Why not just rub it dry with a towel and comb it out?
这个更厉害 可以拉直和定型
There's more control with a dryer. You can smooth and shape the hair.
应该会很有用的
I think it'll be useful.
我发型就没变过
I've never changed my hairstyle.
我能拿拿吗
Can I hold it?
真是重啊
It's heavy, in't it?
我的老天爷 这是什么
Lord in heaven! What's that now?
吹风机 玛丽小姐要的
A hairdryer. Lady Mary wanted one.
是吗 那样的话
Yeah, well, in that case...
卡森先生 斯戴尔斯夫人要我周日过去
Mr. Carson, Lady Stiles wants me to go on Sunday
周一开工
and start on Monday.
除非您需要我把离职期做满
Unless you need me to work out my notice.
不必了
We won't insist on it.
-没了巴罗先生的唐顿庄园 -积点口德
- Downton Abbey without Mr. Barrow - Nothing ungenerous.
你真要走了吗
Are you really going?
天下没有不散的筵席
Even good things come to an end.
我不知道跟你算不算筵席 巴罗先生
Well, I don't know if you're a good or a bad thing, Mr. Barrow,
但我们是共处了很久
but we've all been together a long time.
借您这句感人的话 我去餐厅看看吧
And on that moving note, I think I'll check the dining room.
我觉得你不用换发型
I don't think you need to change your hair.
你又成时尚专家了吗
Are you a fashion expert now?
-这边请 -怎么样
- This way... - Is it working out?
亨利和玛丽在唐顿的生活
Henry and Mary living at Downton?
就我看来
As far as I can tell.
玛丽根本配不上他 但他们挺幸福
He's far too good for Mary. But they're happy.
不过他要是能找到点事做会更好
Although it might be better if he could find something to do.
他不继续开车了吗
Well, won't he go on driving?
怎么回事
What on earth?
你怎么知道我会来这儿
How did you know I would be here?
您要走了吗
Are you leaving?
当然
I certainly am.
晚安 亲爱的
Goodnight, darling.
我早上打电♥话♥给你
I'll telephone in the morning.
这都是设计好的吗
Is this all a set-up?
电影精选列表