不可能的
No such thing!
他们是把他关起来了
They've got him under lock and key.
现在他要走了 可不能有人争家产
Now he's on the way out, there must be no claims on the estate.
这才是背后的原因
That's what this is all about.
我能怎么办
What can I do?
我又不能推开仆人
I can hardly push my way past the servants
跑上楼 直接去他卧室
and run upstairs to his bedroom.
有什么不能的
I don't see why not.
先父曾说过 讲理没用 就动手
As my late father used to say, if reason fails, try force.
你看看
Look at that.
我一直希望能免遭此病 看来没那么好运
I always hoped it would pass me by, but no such luck.
这件事也就这样了
That's all there is to it.
-你们忙着呢 -没有 什么事
- Oh, you're busy. - No, no. What is it?
我决定接受道斯先生关于农舍的提议
I'm going to accept the offer from Mr Dawes, of the cottage.
我知道了 现在就只剩下我和一名男仆
I see. So, now I'm down to one footman and me.
我也想过这点了 如果举办乡间宴会
I thought about that. I wondered if for a house party
或什么特殊活动 我能不能回来帮忙
or on special occasions, I could...come back.
我有号♥服 从村子里走过来就行
I've got my livery. I'd just walk up from the village.
你的号♥服得留在这儿
Your livery stays here.
太贴心了 莫斯利先生
That's kind, Mr Molesley.
等卡森先生脑子正常了会非常感激你的
Mr Carson will be extremely grateful when he's in his right mind.
谢谢你 你知道你什么时候搬走吗
Thank you. Do you know when you'll be going?
那要看您是否需要我做满离职期
Depends if you would like me to work out my notice.
没必要
No need for that.
我也该习惯一下这种事了
I might as well get used to it.
那我就慢慢把东西搬走
Then I'll move my things gradually
然后一周左右之后搬走
and move out in a week or so.
具体时间我会说的
I'll tell you when.
卡森先生 您还好吗
Mr Carson, are you all right?
再好不过了
Never better.
为什么要说再好不过了
Why say you're never better?
怎么 我现在还得把自己的私事告诉全世界了
I see, I'm to tell my private business to the whole world now.
再说了 我什么时候脑子不正常了
And when was I ever not in my right mind?
不是吧 你的号♥服得留在这儿
Well, really. 'Your livery stays here.' I ask you.
事实就是只剩我和安德鲁了
The fact remains that we are down to Andrew and me
而我比废人还不如
and I am worse than useless.
我不能搬过来 每天面对你母亲
I couldn't come to live here and see your mother every day
看着她和玛丽戈德玩 却不告诉她真♥相♥
and watch her play with Marigold and leave her in the dark.
我真的做不到
I just couldn't.
她当初也没怎么和我玩啊 不过那无所谓了
She never played with me much. Never mind that.
失陪
Excuse me.
现在大家都把立场讲清楚了 就看结果如何了
We've each made our positions clear and now we must play it out.
-真的有必要吗 -对我来说有的
- Was it really necessary? - It was to me.
我很高兴你说出来了 我很为你骄傲
I'm glad you said it. I'm very proud of you.
她过来了 大家微笑
Here she comes now. Smiles, everyone.
利斯本伯爵和伯爵夫人
The Earl and Countess Of Lisburn.
我不想吃奶酪了 你呢 亲爱的
I don't believe I'll have any cheese. What about you, my dear?
-不了 -不了吗
- No. - No?
那我们就离席吧
Then we'll go through.
-现在可以了吧 -什么可以
- Is this the moment? - What moment?
-各位大人 女士们先生们 -我能说两句吗
- My lords, ladies and gentlemen - May I say a few words?
作为一个母亲
I think it a mother's place
我想感谢各位对我儿子的照顾
to thank you all for your kindness to my son
今晚能来这里支持他
in coming here to support him here tonight.
他人生的这个转变当然带来了重大的责任
This change in his life is a great responsibility, of course,
但是朋友的支持
but it's reassuring for us both to know
让我们两人都感到宽心
that we are surrounded by friends.
这杯酒敬你们所有人
I drink to you all.
现在到我宣布一件自己的事了
And now it's my turn to make an announcement of my own.
-我有一项艰巨的任务 -我建议你现在开口
- I have a hard task.... - I suggest you speak now,
否则会永远失去他
or you've lost him forever.
让我来宣布这件大喜事吧
Let me make this very happy announcement.
我儿子已经和
You see my son is engaged
出色的伊迪丝·卡劳利小姐订婚了
to marry the wonderful Lady Edith Crawley,
她的父母今晚也在
who is here tonight with her parents.
让我们为他们的健康举杯
Let us drink their health.
敬伊迪丝和伯蒂
Edith and Bertie.
敬伊迪丝和伯蒂
Edith and Bertie.
安迪帮了梅森先生好多忙
Andy's been so helpful to Mr Mason.
我想也是 当然了 他喜欢他啊
Well, I should think he has. Of course, he's fond of him.
但单是喜欢谁也未必会那么卖♥♥力干活儿
But you can be fond of someone and not work as hard as that.
你这么说我可真高兴
It does me good to hear you say such things.
我就是随口一说
I don't mean anything by it.
你当然这么说啦
Oh, that's your story and you're sticking to it.
你好 有什么要我帮忙的吗
Oh, hello. What can I do for you?
我就是过来道晚安 我们要走了
Just looked in to say good night. We're going.
回到无忧无虑的爱巢
Oh, back to the carefree love-nest.
-希望是的 -确实是爱巢没错
- I hope. - Oh, it's a love-nest, all right.
但是生活哪有无忧无虑的
But no life is care free.
晚安
Good night.
可真是意外啊
Well, that was a turn-up for the books.
你一点迹象都没看出来吗
She gave you no clue that was coming?
今天早上之后她就再没和我说过话
She hasn't spoken to me since this morning.
必须承认我很惊讶
I don't mind admitting I'm amazed.
很高兴 但也很惊讶
Delighted, but amazed.
恐怕这是在说我吧
I'm afraid that is a reflection on me.
不是 不是的
Oh, no, not at all.
我希望您不会后悔
I hope you won't regret it.
我难道要拒绝你这样的儿媳吗
Should I turn down a daughter-in-law
不仅出身好 聪明伶俐
who, in addition to having birth and brains,
还绝对的 无可指摘的诚实
is entirely and unimpeachably honest?
我一直等着有人说这话呢
I have been waiting for someone to work that out.
她宁愿放弃
She was prepared to deny herself
尊贵的地位 更不用说幸福了
a great position, to say nothing of happiness,
也不愿靠谎言得到这一切 我们该为她鼓掌
rather than claim it by deceit. We must applaud her.
当然的
Oh, absolutely.
您这么说不是
And you're not just saying these things
单纯为了避免跟伯蒂吵架吗
to avoid a quarrel with Bertie?
这也是一部分因素 但我已经想了一天
That's part of it, yes, but I've had the day to think about it,
我真心认为 我们能过得很好
and I believe we can make a success of this. Truly.
太棒了
Marvellous.
太好了 那一切都定下来了
Good. Then everything's settled.
还有一件事
There is one more thing.
-什么事 -你赶紧吻我吧
- What is it? - Will you bally well kiss me?
有人告诉默顿伯爵我们来了吗
Has anyone told Lord Merton we are here?
当然没有 他们也不会说
Certainly not. Nor will they.
你现在不需要卡劳利太太
You don't need Mrs Crawley
替你照看他了 是吧
to take him off your hands any more, do you?
你也不用等很久了
And you won't have to wait long,
所以就让他躺在楼上 笼罩在死亡阴影中
so he lies upstairs in the shadow of death,
凡事都得听你的
and does what you tell him.
何必打扰他的安宁
Why should we disturb his peace?
我听到格兰瑟姆老夫人的声音了
I heard Lady Grantham's voice.
这我相信
I can well believe it.
为什么没人告诉我她们来了
Why did nobody tell me they were here?
-他怎么下楼了 -我一个没留神
- What's he doing downstairs? - He caught me unawares.
-你为什么不来看我 -她来过
- And why have you stayed away? - She didn't stay away.
但被拒之门外
She was denied entry.
-什么 这是真的吗 -当然不是
- What? Is this true? - Of course not.
好了 我们这么办
Right, here's what we'll do.
我们这就上楼去找你的贴身男仆
We'll go up now and speak to your valet.
让他今晚把你需要的东西都送去我家
He can take everything you need to my house this evening.
父亲 这完全没必要 也很讨厌
Father, this is all unnecessary and unpleasant.
-我建议我们... -不行
- Might I suggest that we - No.
我允许你摆布我们太久了
I've let you steer us long enough.
今后 我会照顾你父亲
In future, I'll look after your father.
-但对我们而言更好的办法... -不
- But surely it would be better for us - No!
拉瑞 你是我儿子 我爱你
Larry, as my son I love you,
但我努力想喜欢你却做不到
but I've tried and failed to like you.
请你允许我过完我的余生吧
Will you please leave me to get on with what remains of my life?
电影精选列表