黛西 我觉得我们俩一直步调不一
Daisy, I think we've been out of step with each other.
什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
如果你真不懂 那我们就不说了
If you really don't, then we'll leave it.
但如果你懂 那我们统一步调吧
But if you do, let's... not be out of step any more.
是啊
Yes, yes, indeed.
新孩子 新生意
A new baby, a new business.
我真想不出曾经有过这么幸福的时刻了
I suppose I must have been as happy as this but I can't imagine when.
真是的 别说了
Honestly!
提醒我今后再别告诉你什么秘密了
And remind me never to tell you a secret again.
我们并不一直相信伊迪丝也会有幸福结局
We didn't always think there'd be a happy ending for Edith.
虽然有很多风险
Well, there's a lot at risk,
但如果走运 他们会足够幸福的
but with any luck they'll be happy enough.
这就是英式的幸福结局了
Which is the English version of a happy ending.
你觉得英国人为什么是这个样子
What do you think makes the English the way we are?
我不知道 什么看法都有
I don't know. Opinions differ.
有人认为是历史 但我觉得是因为天气
Some say our history, but I blame the weather.
请吧 埃德蒙斯小姐
Here you are, Miss Edmunds.
-这不会太靠前吗 -不会的
- But isn't it too near the front? - Certainly not.
你可以算是救过她的人
You've saved her life is anyone has.
很高兴没人怪我鼓励她工作
Well, I'm glad no-one blames me for encouraging her to work.
-我们家喜欢坚强的女性 -真的吗
- We like strong women here. - Do you really?
我保证 我们真的很喜欢
I can assure you we like them very much indeed.
我待会儿就回到位置上去
I'll need to move in a moment
但我想赶在婚礼前告诉你们
but I wanted to tell you before the service.
-我拿到结果了 -他没有贫血症吗
- I have the results. - He hasn't got anaemia.
不 他是有
No, he has got anaemia.
我们不会晕倒哭嚎让你难堪的
Well, we won't embarrass you by fainting and wailing.
毕竟这并不很意外
It's no great surprise, after all.
抱歉 你的确有贫血症
No, forgive me, you do have anaemia,
-但并非恶性贫血 -什么
- but it isn't pernicious. - What?
他患有缺铁性贫血 血红蛋白低
He has iron-deficient anaemia with low haemoglobin.
那么我不会死了
So, I'm not going to die.
你还得继续好好照顾自己 但是 没错
Well, you need to keep looking after yourself, but er...no,
你至少是不会因此而死了
you're not going to die. Not of that, at any rate.
失陪了
Excuse me.
你还是来了
You managed to get away, then.
别担心 那枯燥的工作等着我回去呢
Don't worry, the treadmill awaits my return.
怎么样 你跟大家处得好吗
How's it going? Are you getting on with everyone?
根本没多少大家需要相处
There isn't much of an everyone to get on with.
但是比跟全世界作对感觉好多了吧
Don't you enjoy it more than being at war with all the world?
是吧
I suppose.
-怎么了 -这里有点热
- What's the matter? - It's just a bit hot in here.
你真美
How lovely you look.
爸爸
Oh, Papa.
您想过我们能走到今天吗
Did you ever think we'd get to this day?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
或许吧
Maybe.
你总能给我惊喜
You've always surprised me, you know.
但天作之合是人无法策划的
But no-one can plan on a brilliant match.
我真的很喜欢他 您明白吧
I adore him. You understand that?
容我骄傲一下吧
Let me be a little bit proud.
我会冷静下来的
I'll calm down eventually.
如果您为我骄傲 就尽情为我骄傲吧
If you're proud of me, please be as proud as you want
骄傲多久都行
for as long as you like.
我真想说当初在布兰克斯特堡见面时
I'd like to say I had an inkling
我就猜到会有今天
when we met at Brancaster,
-但恐怕我没有 -我是绝对没有
- but I don't think I did. - I certainly didn't.
真奇怪 前一刻我们还是陌生人
It's an odd thing. One minute we hardly know each other
接下来 我们就成了亲戚
and the next, we're related.
准备好了吗
Ready?
我们不能就告诉你♥爸♥妈吗
Can't we just tell your parents?
等伊迪丝去度蜜月了 我们就昭告天下
As soon as Edith leaves on honeymoon we can tell the whole world.
-你们现在是好闺蜜了吗 -你真是多愁善感
- Will you be best friends now? - Oh, you're such a sentimentalist.
会吗
But will you?
你别管了
Never you mind.
我们是姐妹 姐妹有秘密
We're sisters, and sisters have secrets.
亲爱的来宾 我们相聚一堂
Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here
在上帝的见证下
in the sight of God
在各位亲友面前
and in the face of this congregation
参加两位新人神圣的婚礼
to join together this man and this woman in holy matrimony,
婚姻是珍贵的财富
which is an honourable estate,
由上帝于人类无罪的时代所设立
instituted of God in the time of man's innocency,
因此任何人不得对其经营算计
and is therefore not by any to be enterprised,
也不得轻率 轻视或儿戏对待
nor taken in hand, unadvisedly, lightly, or wantonly,
而应持尊重 谨慎 深思熟虑的态度
but reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly,
并对上帝存有敬畏之心
and in the fear of God.
如果有人有任何理由
If any man can show any just cause
证明他二人不该合法结为夫妇
why they may not lawfully be joined together,
请此刻说出
let him speak
否则就永远保持沉默
or else hereafter for ever hold his peace.
最后一个也嫁出去了
The last one's off our hands.
不知为什么 我觉得很有成就感
Illogically, I feel a great sense of achievement,
虽然天知道这事跟我没多大关系
though heaven knows I had little enough to do with it.
不过也还是做得不错
Still, it's a job well done.
你知道还有什么做得不错吗
Shall I tell you another job well done?
你在医院的工作
Your job at the hospital.
你怎么想起这个了
What's brought this on?
我昨天去看你们的大会了 罗斯逼我带她去的
I came to the meeting yesterday. Rose made me take her to see it.
你该来打招呼啊
You should have said hello.
我一直忙着看你来着 知道吗
I was too busy watching and do you know something?
我好为你骄傲
I was very proud of you.
-你如果不是真心的就别这么说 -是真心的
- Don't say it if you don't mean it. - I do mean it.
你是个真正有本事的女人
You are a woman of real substance
我是三生有幸能娶你为妻
and I'm lucky enough to call you my wife.
-那我不用放弃了吗 -你反正也不会的
- So I don't have to give it up? - You wouldn't have, anyway.
大概吧
Probably not!
但如果你支持 感觉就好多了
But it makes it so much sweeter if it's with your approval.
快端去准备桌上
These are to go up to the waiting table now.
需要端上去再端
Only take them through as they're needed.
这程度哪行
But they're not nearly done.
拿回烤箱里去 看着点
Get them back in the oven but keep watch.
不 那个先别放进去
No, don't put that one in yet.
能给我泻盐吗
Can I have the Epsom salts?
你能用那个吗 你病了吗
Should you be taking them? Are you ill?
有点不舒服 没什么大事
Bit of an upset, nothing serious.
都忙活着呢 婚礼真不错
I see it's all hands to the pump. Still, it was a lovely service,
伊迪丝小姐可算结婚了 哈利路亚
and Lady Edith is married - hallelujah.
玛丽戈德小姐也要去布兰克斯特堡了
And with Miss Marigold headed for Brancaster Castle,
未来一片光明
all is set fair for the future.
不过这事还是少说得好
Although the less said, the better.
-他们会告诉她吗 -会吧 等时机成熟了
- Will they ever tell her, I wonder? - I expect so, when she's ready.
-你该坐下 -等会儿的
- I wish you'd sit down. - In a moment.
我想先把吹风机放回楼上
I just want to put the hairdryer back upstairs.
你忙吧
I'll leave you to it.
-我决定搬去农场了 -你不会后悔的
- I've decided to move into the farm. - You won't regret it.
我还做了别的决定
I've decided a lot of things.
但我不会一下都告诉你
But I won't tell you all of them now.
安迪 快端去楼上
Andy, get that upstairs!
能再给我几杯吗
Can I have some more glasses?
我没法倒酒
I cannot pour the bloody stuff!
卡森 你没事吧
Carson, are you all right?
我...
I...
-请您原谅 老爷 -别傻了
- I do beg your pardon, my lord. - Don't be silly.
-我替你倒吧 -不用 我来吧 先生
- I can pour it for you. - No, I can do it, sir.
巴罗先生 你是作为客人来的
Mr Barrow, you are here as a guest.
我很乐意帮忙 卡森先生
I'm happy to help, Mr Carson.
卡森 我知道怎么办了
Carson, I know the answer.
你和休斯太太住在农舍
You and Mrs Hughes will stay in your cottage,
然后我们请巴罗来做新管家如何
but what if we were to ask Barrow to be the new butler?
卡森作为元老
Carson, the elder statesman,
电影精选列表