你们要怎么经营啊
So, how will it work?
我暂时会庄园办公室和这边两头跑
For the time being, I'll go between the estate office and here.
-亨利会全职在这边 -我的生活中还有车
- Henry will be here full-time. - I'll still have cars in my life,
但不是赛车了
but not racing,
最终我们将一起建立份不错的生意
and eventually we'll build the business between us.
那么 你俩就是二手车经销商了
All of which means you are second-hand car salesmen.
等我们卖♥♥出了第一台才算是呢
Well, we will be once we've sold one.
玛丽 你这时候就别势利了
Mary, now's not the time to be snobbish.
等时机成熟 我们就置办新车销♥售♥代理权
We'll set up a dealership for new cars when we can,
将来 还可以做汽车生产
and in time we'll go into production.
做劳斯莱斯先生的妻子也不是什么坏事
There's nothing wrong with being married to Mr Rolls or Mr Royce.
我失算了吗 你觉得我丢脸吗
Have I miscalculated? Are you ashamed of me?
觉得我们丢脸吗
Of us?
-你疯了吗 -怎么
- Are you mad? - Why?
我简直骄傲死了
I'm as proud as anyone living.
谢天谢地
Thank God!
我再也不会祈祷要别的了 我发誓
I'll never ask for another thing again, I swear.
你得要 而且你也会如愿的
Yes, you will, and you're going to get it, too.
什么 你确定吗
What? You're sure?
我很确定 但你可别说出去
I'm quite sure. But you mustn't tell a soul,
我不想抢了伊迪丝的风头
I don't want to steal Edith's thunder.
这本身就表明了将来的日子会很美好
Which is, in itself, a sign of happy times to come.
我们来这儿干什么
Why are we here?
业务问题就是这样 还有其他问题吗
That deals with the business but are there any other questions?
新的医保会抵消旧的吗
Will the new insurance contract cancel out the old one?
不 所有现存合约都会完整履行
No. All existing agreements will be honoured in their entirety.
这我保证
You have my word on that.
克拉克森医生...
Will Dr Clarkson
莫德 别浪费夫人的时间
Maud, don't waste her ladyship's time.
我就是来答疑的 什么事
That's what I'm here for. Miss?
-克拉克森医生要搬去约克吗 -不必担心
- Will Dr Clarkson be moving to York? - No need to worry.
他会留在这里 照看好你
He's going to stay right here and look after you.
我想请大家放心
What I need to reassure you about
日常的工作并不会有什么改变
is that nothing really is going to change on a day-to-day basis.
大家都知道 我们这间医院不怎么变化
As you all know, that doesn't happen in a hospital where we are!
怎么了
What is it?
这让我想起战争时期 她把大宅变成了
It reminds me of when she ran the house as a convalescent home
疗养院的时候
during the war.
您还觉得他们是在占她便宜吗
Do you still think they're taking advantage of her?
如果您想留住她 罗伯特 就得放手
If you want to keep her, Robert, you must let her go.
我不太适应那些美国口号♥
I'm not very good at those American slogans.
那别管什么口号♥了 听我一句
Then forget the slogan and listen to this.
你们的婚姻很幸福
You have a wonderful marriage
跟我父母一比 我再清楚不过
and with my parents, I should know.
别现在逼她选择而毁了一切
Don't spoil it now by asking her to choose.
求您
Please.
...这家医院
..Using this hospital
长久以来为大家提供了很好的帮助
that has served you so well and for so long.
咖啡好了吗
Is the coffee ready?
-你明天要穿什么 -我不知道
- What are you wearing tomorrow? - Oh, don't know.
-我最好的衣服吧 -我没什么好衣服
- One of my Sunday bests. - I've nothing decent.
不会的
Oh, I'm sure that's not true,
但反正我们也不是主角
but we'll only be on the edge of things.
我知道 但我想好好打扮
I know, but I wanted to look nice.
昨天罗斯小姐的头发多好看啊
Wasn't Lady Rose's hair lovely yesterday?
-那么柔顺漂亮 -你的头发也不差
- So smooth and smart. - You've got nice hair.
既然你不喜欢现在的发型就换换嘛
Why not try a new style if you aren't satisfied?
我今晚早点上去你介意吗
Would you mind if I went up a bit early tonight?
-早点是什么时候 -现在
- What's 'a bit'? - Well, now,
他们还都在楼下呢
when they're all still downstairs.
那有什么关系
What's that got to do with it?
去吧 不过告诉你
Oh, go on! But I warn you,
洗盘子你早上起来做吧
I'll leave the washing up for the morning.
黛西 你上来做什么
Daisy, what are you doing up here?
就是拿点东西
Just fetching something.
我好担心斯普拉特先生
Oh, I do worry about Mr Spratt.
他似乎在两头忙
He seems to be burning the candle at both ends,
可能还不止
and for all I know, in the middle.
-听上去不像我认识的斯普拉特 -是啊
- Doesn't sound like the Spratt I know. - I agree.
自从他接受了那份新工作简直变了个样
He's changed since he took this new job.
谨慎严肃的可靠管家不见了
Gone, the reliable butler, discreet and serious,
而是变成了一个记者
and in his place, the journalist...
把熟人的事情一一爆料
spilling the beans on everyone he knows.
斯普拉特在做记者
Spratt is working as a journalist?
抱歉 夫人 我以为您知道呢
Oh, I am sorry, m'lady, I thought you knew.
我没想到他敢不问过您
Never occurred to me he would take the post
就接受这个职位
without first gaining your permission.
我们知道是哪家出版物雇佣了他吗
Do we know which publication employs him?
是的 夫人 是伊迪丝小姐的杂♥志♥社
Oh, yes, m'lady, Lady Edith's. Her magazine.
我这儿就有一本呢
I've got a copy of it here, as a matter of fact.
还翻到了那一页
Oh, opened to the right page.
真巧啊
How convenient.
天呐 我觉得有些内疚
Oh, dear, I do feel responsible.
或许我不该说什么
Perhaps I should have held my tongue.
但真♥相♥早晚会大白吧
But, I suppose, truth will out.
每次都是 丹可
Every time, Denker, every time.
您辞退他时一定别太为难他
Please don't be too hard on him when you give him notice.
就算是为了他 别太苛刻了
Please, for his sake, don't be too hard.
我为什么要...
So, why, why, why would I...
辞退他呢 丹可
why would I give him his notice, Denker?
我为什么要那么做
Why... Why ever would I do that?
我不能...
I can't...
休息一下吧 你今天要站一天呢
Oh, put your feet up, you'll be standing for the rest of the day.
我一直这么跟她说
As I keep telling her.
你去哪了 我们还有很多事要做
Where have you been? We've got a lot to do
否则就没法按时赶去教堂了
if we want to get to the church on time.
-我不去了 -你说什么呢
- I'm not going. - What are you talking about?
婚礼 我没像样衣裳 而且不去也没人在乎
The wedding. I've nothing to wear and no-one cares if I go or not.
-我留下做饭吧 -说什么胡话呢
- I'll stay and manage the food. - Stuff and nonsense!
-就是因为安迪不喜欢你了 -什么
- This is because Andy's not interested. - What?
-安迪拒绝了她 -不是这样的
- Andy's given her the brush-off. - That is not true.
-你的帽子怎么那么戴 -怎么了
- Why is your cap on like that? - Like what?
都遮住耳朵了 怎么回事
All pulled down over your ears. What's the matter?
没事啊
Nothing.
-摘掉吧 -不要
- Well, take it off. - No.
黛西 快摘下来
Daisy, take it off now.
你干什么了啊
What have you been and done?
黛西
Oh, Daisy!
让她去吧 我回头跟她谈
Let her go. I'll talk to her later.
你笑吧
Look, you can laugh,
但她是为了你才这么犯傻
but it's for you she's made a fool of herself.
她才不在乎我呢
But she doesn't care a scrap about me.
怪不得你还单身 小伙子
No wonder you're on your own, lad.
你根本不了解女人
You don't know women at all.
我真不敢相信这真的要发生在我身上了
I can't believe this is happening, really. At least, to me.
-孩子们准备好了吗 -我叫巴克斯特去看了
- Are the children ready? - I've asked Baxter to go and check.
我跟佩勒姆太太谈过了
I've spoken to Mrs Pelham
我会带玛丽戈德去布兰克斯特堡
and I'm going to take Marigold to Brancaster
这样你蜜月回来就能见到她了
so she's there when you get back from the honeymoon.
-保姆在给孩子们做准备了 -我们该更衣了
- Nanny's getting the children ready now. - We ought to get changed.
我不知道还得边吹边梳
I didn't know you had to brush it at the same time as it blew.
-你该问我的 -你不会让我借用的
- You should have asked. - You wouldn't have let me borrow it.
-你真的该坐下 -我快好了
- I wish you would sit down. - I'm nearly done.
我看上去如何
How do I look?
像克拉拉·鲍[美国女演员]
Like Clara Bow.
别傻了
Don't be soft.
-安迪 你能帮我把床单收好吗 -我来
- Andy, would you help me pick up the sheet? - I'll do that.
-别大惊小怪 -我就想大惊小怪
- Don't fuss. - I want to fuss.
我来吧
I'll do it.
谢谢
Thank you.
电影精选列表