有人告诉你我在伦敦
Somebody tipped you off I was in London.
-是爸爸吗 -是玛丽
- Was it Papa? - It was Mary.
玛丽 怎么可能
Mary?! How?
她干什么了
What did she do?
她订了位子 还让你姑妈配合一下
She booked the table and got your aunt to play along.
她们觉得你知道是我 就不会来了
They thought you might not come if it were me.
这倒是没错
They were right there.
你可以留下吗 求你了
Will you stay now? Please.
需要看菜单吗 老爷 要点饮品吗
May I bring you a menu, m'lord, and perhaps a drink?
谢谢 请拿菜单 还有两杯香槟来
Thank you, yes, we'll have menus and two glasses of Champagne.
伯蒂 我都不知道我来这儿干什么
Bertie, I don't know what I'm doing here.
你伤了我的心
You broke my heart.
我倒不怪你
I'm not blaming you, exactly.
-我知道你为什么... -我想要你回来
- I know why you felt you had to... - I want you back.
-什么都没变 -我变了
- Nothing's changed. - I've changed.
就算你真变了 也没跟我提过
Well, if you have, you haven't said a word to me about it.
如果玛丽不联♥系♥你 你现在也不会说吧
I don't believe you'd have spoken now if Mary hadn't telephoned.
我肯定会的 我保证
I would have, I promise.
有什么变了呢
But what's different?
我还有玛丽戈德 你还有你母亲
I still have Marigold. You have your mother.
-我还没告诉她我们分手了 -可我们是分手了
- I've never told her we'd split up. - Well, we have.
我说我离不开你 你会相信吗
Would you believe me if I said I couldn't live without you?
你最近离了我不是过得挺好的吗
You've done a pretty good job of living without me lately.
我过得很不好
I've done a very bad job.
小姐
M'lady.
给您 老爷
And for you, m'lord.
我不懂你要从我这儿得到什么
I don't understand what you want of me.
你想要什么
What are you asking?
我希望你嫁给我
I want you to marry me.
就这样吗
Just like that?
什么时候都可以 但这就是我要的
Whenever you choose, but...that's what I want.
就算我同意 这还很难说
If I agreed, which is a big if,
我们要告诉你母亲玛丽戈德的事吗
would we tell your mother the truth about Marigold?
这么说吧 如果告诉她
Let me put it this way, if we tell her,
就得跟她断了来往
we'll have to break with her.
我希望不要
I'd prefer not to do that.
哪怕你母亲不知道
Even without your mother,
还是有很多其他人知道真♥相♥的
there are people out there who know the truth.
会有人嚼舌根的 你准备好了吗
There could be gossip. Are you ready for it?
我当然不希望这样 但我愿意应对
Well, I hope to avoid it, but I'm ready if we can't.
我只是不愿过没有你的生活
The only thing I'm not ready for is a life without you.
伊迪丝小姐怎么这么晚打来 卡森先生可担心了
Why was Lady Edith ringing so late? Mr. Carson was quite worried.
我不知道
I couldn't tell you.
卡森先生敲门时我刚帮夫人整理完
I was finishing with her ladyship when Mr. Carson knocked.
老爷下来接了
His lordship went down.
我一直觉得她运气不怎么样
I never think she has much luck.
这么在意不像你啊
It's not like you to care.
记不记得安娜说我应该弄明白
You know when Anna said I should try to understand
-我为什么这么低落 -记得
- what brought me so low? - Yes.
我在考虑
Well, I've been thinking
等我到了新的环境
and I thought I might try to be someone else
或许该换个面貌
when I get to my new position.
生活在前进 我们也在改变
We do change as life goes on.
如果过去饶过我们 我们就能改变
Or we could if our past would let us.
巴克斯特小姐
You know what, Miss Baxter?
我听了安娜的话 你也应该听莫斯利先生的
I listen to Anna, you should listen to Mr. Molesley.
忘了科伊尔和你坐牢的日子
Forget about Coyle and your time in prison.
你觉得去面对他是坚强的选择
You think the strong decision would be to go and see him
但你错了
but you're wrong.
你应该摆脱他对你的控制
The strong decision is to take away his power over you.
抛下他 巴克斯特小姐 继续自己的生活
Leave him behind, Miss Baxter. Get on with your life.
这算是我给你的离别礼物
Let that be my parting gift to you.
或许你说得对
I wonder if you're right.
我就是对的
I am right.
你肯定不相信
You're not going to believe it!
-她又怀孕了吗 -不是
- She's pregnant again? - No!
她因叛国罪被捕了
She's been arrested for treason?
不是的 她和伯蒂和好了
Not quite. She's back with Bertie
我们要跟他们去布兰克斯特堡见佩勒姆太太
and we're going up with them to Brancaster to meet Mrs. Pelham
并宣布订婚的事
and announce the engagement.
她知道玛丽戈德的事吗
Does she know about Marigold?
不知道 也不能告诉她
No, and she's not going to.
这事要由伯蒂决定
That really must be Bertie's choice.
什么时候
When is this?
周五 他们想赶紧办妥
Friday. They want to get on with it and,
我也想啊
heaven knows, so do I.
我周五有个重要会议
I've got a big meeting on Friday.
柯拉 我不经常要求你什么 但这次不一样
Cora, I don't often insist but I insist now.
这是你的二女儿
This is your second child,
过去十年几乎没过过幸福日子
who's hardly known a day's happiness in the last ten years.
好了 不用给我做演说 我去
All right, I don't need the Gettysburg Address, I'll do it.
我最近越来越觉得
I feel increasingly that I'm in competition
在跟医院竞争 而且经常输
with the hospital these days and I usually lose.
我都有点希望妈妈当初成功了
It almost makes me wish Mama had triumphed.
别提了
Never mind it now.
伊迪丝要幸福了 想想看吧
Edith is going to be happy. Just think about that.
是啊 真棒
You're right, of course. Hurrah.
我来帮你抬箱子
I'll help you down with the cases.
好 早饭之后去
Good. We'll go up after breakfast.
我真为伊迪丝小姐开心
I'm very pleased for Lady Edith.
不知道什么时候办婚礼
I wonder when the wedding will be, though.
又要办婚礼
That's all I need!
我喜欢婚礼
I like weddings.
巴罗先生
Ah, Mr. Barrow,
你最好趁他们走之前跟老爷道个别
you'd better say goodbye to his lordship before they leave.
他们回来时你已经走了
You'll be gone when they get home.
我真的很抱歉
I am sorry. Really.
虽然说出来很奇怪
The thing is, it seems odd to say it
但我真的很难过
but I find I'm desperately upset.
我总是忍♥不住哭出来
I keep bursting into tears.
当然会啊
Why, of course you do.
毕竟你爱着他嘛
Why wouldn't you, when you're in love with him?
是吗
Am I?
这个词让我想起了舞会请柬和偷偷的吻
That phrase conjures up for me dance cards and stolen kisses
以及在马车上等我的妈妈
and Mama waiting below in the carriage.
不是两个连上楼梯都困难的老骨头
Not two old fuddy-duddies who can barely manage the stairs.
坠入爱河是幸事 无论年龄
It's good to be in love, whatever age.
我都不知道我当初为什么要拒绝他
I can't think why I turned him down.
我肯定是疯了
I must have been mad.
真爱从来都来之不易
The course of true love never did run smooth.
克拉根亲王之后 你还有爱上过谁吗
After Prince Kuragin, did you ever fall in love again?
你不是不知道
You must know by now
我不会回答任何会给我
I never answer any question more incriminating
惹麻烦的问题
than whether or not I need a rug.
走之前 我想告诉你 我已经做了决定
Before I go, I want you to know that I've made a decision.
我不会去见科伊尔 我也不会给他写信
I won't go and see Coyle. I won't write, either.
我要永远将他从我生命中剔除 就这样了
I'm putting him out of my life for good, and that's that.
-你能说到做到吗 -我可以的
- Can you stick to it? - I think so.
他再也不能控制我了 我也不会再让步了
He's got no power over me now, and I won't give it back.
那么你已经做了决定
So, you've reached your decision.
我也该做我的了
Now it's up to me to reach mine.
坚定你的新决心 你一定会更快乐的
Be strong in your new resolution, and I know you'll be happier.
你在我对自己都没有信心的时候相信我
You had faith in me when I had none in myself...
我很感激
and I'm grateful.
怎么样 贝茨先生
What do you say, Mr Bates?
我希望我们以朋友而不是敌人的身份道别
I'd say I'd rather we part as friends than enemies.
告诉亨利我们很遗憾没见到他 希望他没事
Tell Henry we're sorry to miss him. I hope he's all right.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
没什么
No reason,
但车祸之后 我一直挺担心他
but I have been a bit worried about him since the crash.
电影精选列表