或者该说他不在这里的时候
Or while he was not here.
你似乎打理得很好
You seem to be managing well.
你住在城♥堡♥里吗
Do you live in the castle?
你是说伯蒂结婚后我会不会搬出去
You mean will I move out when Bertie marries?
-我不是这个... -我有几间
- That's not what I... - I have rooms
之前为一位姑妈改造成了公♥寓♥的房♥间
that were made into a flat for an aunt,
所以我住得很舒服
so I'm very comfortable.
但别担心 我不会碍事的
But don't worry, I'll be well out of the way.
我一点都不担心这个
Oh, I'm not at all worried.
当然 我一直在说 母亲
Of course not. I keep telling you, Mother,
您留在这儿比搬出去方便多了
you're less trouble in the house than out of it.
开始这样新的生活
What an interesting time this must be for you both
你们都觉得很有趣吧
at the start of a new reign.
你最想做的是什么
What do you want to concentrate on most?
我们想把布兰克斯特堡重建成这一带的道德中心
We want to rebuild Brancaster as a moral centre for the area,
这只有伯蒂能做到
and only Bertie can do that.
不仅仅当一个好地主或农场主
Not just as a good landlord or farmer,
更要以身作则做一个道德高尚的人
but as a moral man leading by example.
相信布兰克斯特堡已经以此名声远扬了
I'm sure Brancaster already enjoys that reputation.
恐怕不是 很遗憾 彼得堂亲
No, I'm afraid not. I'm sorry to say that cousin Peter,
所过的生活不那么...
led a life that was not entirely...
母亲 格兰瑟姆伯爵夫妇不需要听这些吧
Mother, I'm sure Lord and Lady Grantham don't need to hear this.
我不同意 如果伊迪丝小姐要...
I disagree. If Lady Edith is to take
请叫我伊迪丝就好
Oh, please, call me Edith.
好吧 如果伊迪丝要嫁给你
Very well. If Edith is to take you on,
她应该知道将面对什么
she should know what faces her.
彼得堂亲虽也有他的长处
Cousin Peter may have had his merits
但他的道德风貌并不
but his morality was not
让我觉得放心
what I would call reassuring.
-母亲 别... -老往丹吉尔跑
- Mother, please - Those visits to Tangiers.
我得坚持您打住
I really must insist.
好吧
Very well.
但你该明白
But you should be in no two minds.
如果你想在这里站住脚
If you're to make a success here,
可不能走错一步路
you can't afford to put a foot wrong.
我要道晚安了 伯蒂会照料你们
I'll say good night. Bertie will look after you.
天啊
Golly!
我们耽误你时间了 不好意思
We've been wasting your time, and I apologise.
不会的 但恐怕你所说的症状
Not at all. But I'm afraid the symptoms you describe
确实与诊断相符 我也希望不是
do seem to confirm it. I wish they didn't.
我就知道不该来打扰你 但她不肯听
I knew we shouldn't have bothered you. But she wouldn't listen.
我想确定些
I wanted to be sure
现在我们能决定如何应对了
and now we are we can decide how to deal with it.
我们
We?
你不会以为我会让你独自面吧
You don't think I'm going to let you go through this alone, do you?
再见 克拉克森医生 非常感谢
Goodbye, Dr Clarkson, and thank you so much.
你为什么要自找麻烦
Why do you want to get caught up in all this?
你非常清楚
You know very well why.
你们在这里 我等了好久
There you are! I've been waiting.
你怎么知道我在这里
How did you know I was here?
杰克逊说他载您去了卡劳利太太家
Jackson said he'd driven you to Mrs Crawley's house
那里的女仆告诉我你们去医院了
and the maid there told me you were at the hospital.
真是步步紧追
Quite a paperchase.
你会是个好侦探
You'd make a good detective.
没必要让他再看医生了 卡劳利太太
There is no need to fuss him with more medical advice, Mrs Crawley,
我们知道最糟的情况
we know the worst.
请让我们用自己的方式处理
Please leave us to deal with it in our own way.
卡劳利太太想帮我
Mrs Crawley wants to be involved.
父亲 真没有必要麻烦她
Father, there's really no need to burden her.
您也不愿意吧
I'm sure you wouldn't want that, would you?
-当然不 可如果她... -扶老爷上车
- Well, not burden, but if she - - Help his lordship into the car.
老爷
My lord.
别管我们家的事 卡劳利太太
Leave us alone, Mrs Crawley,
别管我们的事 我就这一个要求
just leave us alone. That's all I ask.
就这一个 这要求不少了
All? It's a great deal.
不过 你以为
Of course, when you thought
你得管他下半辈子时
you were going to be saddled with him for years
我是不得不要的麻烦 但现在他...
I was a necessary evil, but now that he has -
老天爷 都这么晚了
Heavens, is that the time?
日安 卡劳利太太
Good day, Mrs Crawley.
我一直在找你
Ah, I've been looking for you.
你想不想出去走走
I wondered if you might like a walk.
好啊 对了 我一直在考虑
I'd love one. So... I've been thinking.
该怎么做才算是配得上你的好丈夫
About what I can do that would make me a worthy husband.
-别傻了 -我说真的
- Oh, don't be silly. - No, I'm serious.
我赛车的时候 虽然不完全配得上你
While driving, I wasn't an equal match
但至少特别 甚至刺♥激♥
but I was an eccentric, maybe even exciting, choice.
但现在我是个靠富老婆养的穷小子
But now I'm just a poor man being supported by a rich wife and
我不希望你有这样的丈夫
that's not what I want for you.
我不想让你还得替我找借口
I don't want your having to explain me.
那我不介意
I don't mind explaining you.
但最糟的是 这是我自己造成的局面
But the worst of it it, I've done it to myself,
所以我得继续前进 这不是自怨自艾
which is why I have to get moving, and this isn't self-pity.
我知道这是对的
I just know that I'm right.
你知道我多爱你吧
I'm so in love with you, you know.
我知道 这激励了我的想法和一切行动
I do know and it motivates all my thinking and everything I do.
真是鼓舞人心
How very cheering.
我们都被带领着参观了这个地方
We're all being taken on a tour of the grounds.
伯蒂说这里是最佳观景点 没说错
Bertie says it's the best view and, of course, he's right.
他告诉你周一办晚宴宣布订婚的事了吗
Did he tell you there's a dinner on Monday to make the announcement?
我只想确定我做的事对他来说是正确的
I just wish I was sure I'm doing the right thing. For him.
他也有过抽身的机会
He had the chance to get away if he'd wanted to,
但他又回来了
and he came back.
我不确定他能面对可能发生的一切
I'm not convinced he's faced up to what could happen
万一消息走漏 能面对他母亲或其他人
with his mother or anybody, if it gets out.
但为什么会走漏呢
But why should it get out?
爸爸 一开始
Well, Papa, at the beginning
本该只有罗斯孟德一人知道
nobody was supposed to know except Rosamund.
现在您 妈妈 玛丽 汤姆
Now you know and Mama and Mary and Tom,
估计还有亨利
and Henry, I assume, and...
可能安娜和休斯太太也都知道了
probably Anna and Mrs Hughes,
也就是说贝茨和卡森也知道了
which means Bates and Carson will know.
她应该没告诉卡森 否则他非晕过去
I doubt she's told Carson, he'd faint.
或许吧
Well, maybe not, but
但她肯定告诉了帕特莫太太 就会这么传开
she'll have told Mrs Patmore and so it goes on.
这怎么能瞒得住呢
How could it possibly not get out?
那你就是在冒险
Then you're taking a chance
但亲爱的我希望你冒这个险
but, darling, I hope you'll take that chance
跟一个好男人共度美好的一生
and live a good life with a nice man.
拜托了
Please.
这不是因为你还忠于迈克尔·格莱格森吧
This isn't just loyalty to Michael Gregson, is it?
不 不是
No. It's not about that.
我很爱迈克尔 但是逝者已逝
I loved Michael very much, but he's gone, and...
我现在爱的是伯蒂
now I'm in love with Bertie.
甚至比以前更爱了
More than ever, in fact.
这才是最重要的
Which is what matters.
不要把你的生活变得没必要的艰难
Please don't make your life more difficult than it needs to be.
走吧 他们肯定在等我们了
Now come on, they'll be waiting for us.
我真心祝福你
Well, I wish you well, I do, truly.
我想你们肯定很高兴看到我走了
I expect you'll all be glad to see the back of me.
我不会 亲我一下
Well, I won't. Give me a kiss.
照顾好自己 别忘了 跟你一起工作的人
Look after yourself, and the people you're working with,
要跟他们处好关系 你能做到的
try to get them on your side. You can do it.
友善点 是吗
Be nicer, you mean.
总归没坏处 巴罗先生
Well, it wouldn't hurt, Mr Barrow.
你手脚麻利 又没人说过你笨
You're quick and efficient and no-one's ever called you stupid.
也没理由会处不来
There's no reason why you shouldn't get on.
谢谢您 卡森先生
Thank you, Mr Carson.
我从您身上学到了很多
I've learnt a great deal from you and...
我很感激
I'm grateful.
电影精选列表