2015年圣诞特辑
丽兹酒店
丽兹餐厅
唐顿诊疗所
唐顿诊疗所
1925年12月29日
唐顿诊疗所
塔伯特-布兰森汽车 汽修厂
塔伯特-布兰森汽车 汽修厂
来吧
Come on then.
投得真远 漂亮
What a big throw, well done.
你要把玛丽戈德送去伦敦的学校吗
Put Marigold into a school in London?
有很多人送女孩去学校的
People do send girls to school, you know.
如今不都是让家庭女教师教四对方舞了
Nowadays it isn't all governesses teaching quadrilles.
她有没有什么亲人需要知会一下
Does she have any relations who ought to be kept informed?
就我们所知 没有
None that we're aware of.
那你学期间要住在伦敦吧
You'd live in London for term time?
应该是 杂♥志♥社的运作有声有色
I think so. The magazine's going better than ever
而且我很喜欢和埃德蒙斯小姐共事
and I enjoy working with Miss Edmunds.
"伊迪丝·卡劳利小姐在全家人早晨散步时
'A life change for Lady Edith Crawley is announced
宣布了一大人生转变"
as the family take a morning stroll'.
我觉得这挺好的
I think it's a good idea.
认识些新朋友 四处走走
Meet new people, get around a bit.
我只是觉得有些匆忙
I just think it's a bit hasty.
还匆忙
Hasty?
我觉得我都像冰川一样止步不前了
I think I've been about as hasty as a glacier.
-你也乐意一个人住吗 -我有玛丽戈德
- And you'd be happy to live alone? - I'll have Marigold.
再说 我是老姑娘 不是吗
Anyway, I'm a spinster, aren't I?
老姑娘都自己住
And spinsters live alone.
妈妈好点了吗 我该去看看她
Is Mama better? I should call on her.
她只是有些累
Oh, she's just tired.
让她在床上休息一天没坏处
It'll do her no harm to spend a day in bed.
我同情可怜的丹可
I pity poor Denker.
丹可能照顾好自己
Denker can look after herself.
你还好吗 亲爱的
Are you all right, darling?
我看起来不好吗
Don't I look all right?
你只是看起来有些低落
Well, you just seem a bit down in the dumps.
对不起
Sorry.
不用 别道歉
No, don't apologise.
我只是担心你 我想帮忙
I'm just worried. I want to help.
恐怕谁也帮不了我
I don't think anyone can help, I'm afraid.
我知道你还在为车祸难过
Look, I know you're still upset about the crash.
这是当然
Of course you are.
那种事必然挥之不去
Those things are bound to linger.
即使和车祸有关 也和你想的不一样
If it is the crash, it's not what you think it is.
我不再为查理的死而自责了 真的
I don't blame myself for Charlie's death any longer - truly.
只是觉得 开车没那么好玩了
But somehow it seems to have taken all the fun out of driving.
正好你们三个都在
I'm glad I've got the three of you at last.
怎么了
What do you mean?
我一直没机会好好谢谢你们救了我
I've never had a proper chance to say thank you for rescuing me,
因为边上总是有别人在
because there's always been other people around.
-我们很乐意 -好在你可以留下了
- We were glad to do it. - The good thing is, you can stay.
他们只是多给了我点时间
They've given me a breathing space
但我不能永远活在怜悯中
but I can't live on pity for ever.
那也是段时间嘛 好好利用
Still, it is a breathing space. Make the most of it.
何不借机好好想想 你为什么这么低落呢
Why not use the time to try and understand what brought you so low?
-真够奇怪的 -我只是实话实说
- How extraordinary! - Well I'm only telling you what happened.
拉瑞·格雷来信 请我去喝茶
Larry Grey wrote, asking me to tea.
我接受了 因为觉得不去不好
And I accepted, as I thought I must.
结果我打电♥话♥过去 却得知他们在伦敦
And then I telephoned to be told they were in London.
今天我又收到了这个
And today I got this.
"亲爱的卡劳利太太 我们突然有事
'Dear Mrs Crawley, events have overtaken us
现在抽不开身 无法赴约了
and we are not now free to keep our engagement.
您的 艾米莉亚·格雷"
Yours, Amelia Grey.'
-真是怪事 -老天啊
- How peculiar. - Amen.
-迪基怎么说 -什么也没说
- What does Dickie say? - Nothing.
我知道他和他们一起去了伦敦
I know he went with them to London
但他们回来之后 就什么消息都没有了
but I haven't heard a squeak since they got back.
那就是了 你得去他家里看他
Well, that settles it, you must beard him in his den.
那不会让他误会吗
Won't that encourage him?
你的情感很高尚 亲爱的
Your feelings do you credit, my dear,
但不能因为温柔 就不去打探
but never let tenderness be a bar to a bit of snooping.
绝对不能
Never.
你要知道 巴克斯特小姐很乐意帮你
As long as you know Miss Baxter is happy to
承担部分或是全部的工作 只要你需要
undertake any or all of your duties whenever you wish.
她真好心 不过
That's kind of her but
我现在还不想停下 还有好阵日子呢
I don't want to stop yet. I've a way to go.
好吧 你定就好
Very well, it's up to you.
我不是抱怨 但我还是觉得
I've no complaints but I still find it odd
她都这样子了还在做贴身女仆 太奇怪了
that a woman in her condition is working as a lady's maid.
-真是不习惯 -当然会不习惯了
- It's not what I'm used to. - I should hope not.
战前的女仆基本都不结婚
Before the war, they were almost never married.
至少结了婚也要退休
At least, if they were they retired.
所以这就是未来吗
And this is the future?
真要我说
If you're really asking,
我看未来根本不会再有贴身女仆了
I think the future is no ladies' maids at all,
但我们还没到那一步
but we haven't quite got there.
谢谢 莫斯利
Thank you, Molesley.
-这声音真让人振奋 -算是突破传统了
- What a cheering sound. - Rather a break with tradition.
-难道不能成为新传统吗 -希望可以
- Well, can't it be a new tradition? - Let's hope so.
我今天和劳拉·埃德蒙斯通了电♥话♥
I spoke to Laura Edmunds today.
我明天要去伦敦
I'm going to go up to London tomorrow.
如果你愿意 我可以开车送你
Oh, I might drive you, if you like.
我以为你要歇一阵
I thought you had some time off.
-我正好有些事要做 -谢谢
- Well, I have a few things to do. - Thank you.
我要顺路去一趟老夫人那儿
I have to pay a call on the way, at Dower House,
如果你不介意的话
if you can bear it.
没问题
Of course.
我用茶之前去了趟农场 帮梅森先生做账
I was down at the farm before tea, doing Mr Mason's books.
你真有长进 我很佩服
Ooh, you have come on. I admire it.
他一定很感激
I'm sure he was grateful.
暧昧够了 安迪
That's enough love talk, Andy.
-什么暧昧 -他挺不错
- Love talk? - He's nice.
你可能遇上不如他的呢
You could do worse.
我也可能遇上更好的
I could do a lot better, an' all.
我想我们明天下午可以去看看妈妈
I thought we might call on Mama tomorrow afternoon.
-她一定会很高兴 -我去不了
- I'm sure she'd love that. - That's no good for me.
我在医院有个会议
I have a meeting at the hospital.
非去不可吗
Can't you get out of it?
我想去
I don't want to get out of it.
我们正在全面重组
We're in the middle of a whole reorganisation.
-很多事都离不开我 -可别让奶奶知道
- I'm very involved. - Better not tell Granny that.
老天啊 抱歉 老爷 真对不起
Oh, good God! I'm sorry, m'lord, I do apologise.
-不 没关系 -真不知道我是怎么了
- No, never mind. - I can't think what came over me.
没事 不要紧
It's nothing, it doesn't matter.
-那我就自己去看妈妈了 -你去吧
- I'll go and see Mama without you. - Be my guest.
黛西在吗
Is Daisy about?
你来晚了 她去睡觉了
Oh, you missed her, she's in bed.
太好了 我是来找您的
Good, cos it's you I want to see.
说吧
Well, go on.
黛西对男人有兴趣吗
Is... Is Daisy interested in men?
你这是什么意思
What on earth are you implying?
因为她对工作和学业那么专注
No, I only meant because she's dedicated to her work and her studies.
我明白了 她的确很想通过考试
Oh, I see. Well, it's true she was determined to pass her exams,
她也做到了 上帝保佑
which she's done now, God bless her.
至于兴趣呢
And as for being interested, well,
她之前心碎过几次 所以这你不用担心
she's had her heart broken a few times, don't worry about that.
我不想让她心碎
I don't want to break her heart.
那当然
No.
您觉得我有机会吗
Would you say I had a chance?
任何人都有机会 不是吗
Well, everyone has a chance, don't they?
只要你肯追求她
If you do a bit of wooing.
她说过觉得我怎么样吗
Has she said anything about me?
她觉得我配不上她 是不是
She doesn't think I'm good enough for her, did she?
电影精选列表