可以继续操持大局
would steer things as he's always done.
怎么样 卡森 你可以拿庄园的养老金
What do you think, Carson? You'll have a pension from the estate.
你不能说巴罗的经验不够
You can't pretend Barrow isn't sufficiently experienced.
是啊 小姐 他是我训练出来的
No, I wouldn't say that, m'lady. I trained him.
怎么样 巴罗 你乐意在这儿做管家吗
Well, Barrow? Would you like to be butler here?
当然 小姐
Certainly, my lady.
那就定了
That's settled.
巴罗做满离职期
Barrow will work out his notice
就在合适的时间来唐顿工作
and start at Downton on a date that suits you both.
我不想逼你什么 巴罗先生
I don't want to force your hand, Mr Barrow.
我也不想强迫您 卡森先生
And I don't want to twist your arm, Mr Carson.
我觉得老爷找到了个好解决办法
I think his lordship has found a solution.
我们应该感到高兴
So we should be glad of that.
-打扰 -是 先生
- Excuse me. - Yes, sir.
安娜 你不是还在工作吧
Anna, you're not working, I hope.
我就是来还吹风机的 小姐
I just came to put the hairdryer back, m'lady.
办得真不错啊
It was a great success.
这帽子好紧 我头都疼了
This hat is so tight it was giving me a headache.
-可以给撑撑吗 -我试试吧 小姐
- Do you think we can stretch it? - Let me try, m'lady.
天呐
Oh, my God!
你的羊水破了
Ah, your waters have broken.
好吧 别慌
Right, no need to panic.
我该去农舍 我的东西都在那儿
Oh, I should get to the cottage, my things are there.
别傻了 你穿我的睡衣就行
Don't be ridiculous, you can wear one of my nightgowns.
好了 把衣服脱掉吧
Right, let's get you undressed.
这样不太好吧
This doesn't seem right.
老天爷啊 那些现在有什么要紧的
Oh, for heaven's sake. What does all that matter now?
贝茨
Bates!
贝茨
Bates!
-贝茨 -塔伯特先生
- Bates! - Mr Talbot.
你在这儿啊
Ah, there you are.
你快来吧 不过天知道要多久
You'd better come quickly, although heaven knows how long it will be.
怎么回事
I don't understand.
抱歉 安娜在玛丽小姐房♥间
Sorry. Anna is in Lady Mary's room
克拉克森医生陪着她呢
and Dr Clarkson is with her.
天呐
Oh, my God!
-她不能现在生啊 -她可没什么选择
- But she can't have it now. - She hasn't a lot of choice.
在玛丽小姐房♥间里 这怎么行
In Lady Mary's bedroom? Surely not!
斯普拉特
Oh, Spratt,
丹可告诉了我你写专栏的事
Denker has told me all about your column.
我本来没打算说的
Oh, well, I wouldn't have said anything
我是以为夫人已经知道了
but I thought her ladyship already knew.
这话都信就没什么不能信的了 夫人
Believe that and you'll believe anything. M'lady -
将来 我会向你咨♥询♥关于服饰
In future, I shall come to you for advice about my clothes,
和娱乐的建议
and my entertaining.
谁知道我们地下室里有这么一位专家啊
Who knew we had an expert in the basement?
-女士们先生们 -我...
- Ladies and gentlemen... - Well, I...
致辞开始了
Speeches.
你急于赶走我 丹可小姐 却犯下了错误
You made a mistake, Miss Denker, in your haste to be rid of me.
-什么错误 -她一向喜欢让人意外
- What was that? - She never likes to be predictable.
我是她父亲的亲戚
..And I am a cousin of her father's...
如果你是说真的 黛西
If you mean what you say, Daisy,
我要开心地喝一杯了
I shall drink a toast with gusto.
是真的 我要搬去农场
I do, I'm coming to the farm.
那希望你也会
Then I hope we'll be seeing
常去作客 帕特莫太太
a lot more of you there, too, Mrs Patmore.
-这未必吧 -我觉得会的
- I don't know about that. - I think you do.
我们该上去听致辞了
Oh, we ought to get up for the speeches.
我十分荣幸能够祝福
It gives me great pleasure to bring down blessings on the head
-美丽的赫克瑟姆侯爵夫人 -说得好
- of the beautiful Marchioness Of Hexham. - Hear, hear.
但首先 我要读一封她外祖母
But first I should read a telegram from her grandmother,
令人敬畏的莱文森夫人的电报
the redoubtable Mrs Levinson.
"很遗憾不能到场
'I'm sorry I could not be with you.
我们为敢漂洋过海的人衷心祈祷
Although we pray for those in peril on the sea,
但我年事已高 实在不堪如此折腾
I am too old to be one of them.
保佑你们 外婆"
God bless you both, Grandmama.'
我有点遗憾她没来
In a way I'm sorry she's not here.
有点
In a way.
但也不是很遗憾
But not in every way.
我们要度过很美好的人生
What a wonderful life we're going to have.
这一切都是真的吗
I suppose this is all really happening?
伊迪丝和伯蒂 新娘新郎
Edith and Bertie, bride and groom.
敬新娘新郎
To the bride and groom!
我要送杯酒上去给玛丽吗
Shall I take a drink up for Mary?
她肯定需要喝一杯
I daresay she'll need one.
她的女仆在她卧室里生孩子 真现代啊
But her maid is giving birth in her bedroom. How very modern!
-这并非是计划好的 -谁的生活是啊
- It wasn't exactly planned. - Which of our lives is?
我该上去看看
I should go up.
再给我一杯
Ooh, one for me.
他真不错 祝你们的生意红火
He's nice. Well, I wish you luck with the business.
虽然你不需要什么运气了
Though you won't need it, of course.
我们都需要运气的 埃德蒙斯小姐
We all need luck, Miss Edmunds, we all need luck.
他们要走了 他们要出发了
They're off! They're going!
我可不要错过 快来啊
Ooh, I'll not miss this. Come on!
我们可别错过了
We don't want to miss it.
我会尽量不让您失望
I'll try not to disappoint you.
好好爱他 我就不会失望了
Just love him, I won't be disappointed in that.
好好玩 亲爱的 什么都别担心
Have a wonderful time, darling, and don't worry about anything.
好奇怪啊 我觉得好幸福
It's so strange, I feel so completely...completely happy.
我好像从未有过这样的感觉
I don't think I've ever felt that before.
你今后会幸福很久了
But you will now, for a long time to come.
快走吧 别误了车
Hurry, or you'll miss your train.
丢花束吧 否则不吉利了
Throw it, it's unlucky if you don't.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
你真幸运啊
Aren't you the lucky one?
恭喜 玩得开心
Congratulations. Have a wonderful time.
谢谢 巴克斯特
Thank you, Baxter.
再见
Goodbye.
-你真美 亲爱的 祝你一切都好 -谢谢
- You look lovely, my dear. All the very best. - Thank you.
回头见
See you soon.
回头见
See you soon.
大家再见
Bye, everyone!
希望事情的结果没有太让你不开心
I hope you're not too unhappy about the way things have turned out.
没有你掌舵 唐顿会很不一样了
Downton will be a very different place without you at the helm.
这世界与过去不一样了 老爷
The world is a different place from the way it was, my lord,
唐顿庄园也得随之改变
and Downton Abbey must change with it.
今晚一定让楼下有足够的酒喝
Make sure there's enough to drink downstairs tonight,
让他们好好迎接新年
to see the New Year in.
容我借这个机会祝您和夫人
May I take this opportunity to wish you and your ladyship
新年愉快
the happiest of New Years?
没有人会比我更衷心地祝愿您好了
No-one could pray for your good fortune more heartily than I.
我们很感激你 卡森
We are very grateful to you, Carson.
希望你知道
I hope you know that.
非常感激
Very grateful indeed.
感激你做的一切
For everything.
等安顿好了宝宝 我想继续工作 小姐
I'd like to go on working, m'lady, if we can sort out the baby.
白天就把他安顿在育婴室
We'll have him here in the nursery during the day.
不久之后 又会添个小塔伯特宝宝了
To be followed by a young Talbot in due course.
然后再说吧
And then we'll see.
我是来叫玛丽小姐和塔伯特先生下去
Oh, I've come to summon Lady Mary and Mr Talbot downstairs
跟我们一起迎接新年
to see the New Year in with us.
-这是给你们的 -谢谢 老爷 多谢了
- This is for you. - Thank you, my lord, that's very kind.
到时候了吗
Is it that time already?
-伊迪丝出发了吗 -是的 走几小时了
- Did Edith get off all right? - Oh, yes, hours ago.
-这就是小宝宝吗 -是的 夫人
- Is this the new arrival? - It is, my lady.
我是父亲了 我有儿子了
I'm a father, and I have a son.
我们有儿子了 约翰
We have a son, John.
恭喜你们俩
Congratulations to you both.
真抱歉占您的房♥间
I'm ever so sorry to be in here.
等她可以动了我们就走
We'll be gone as soon as she's able.
电影精选列表