to get the attention of a New York publisher as well as KNOW magazine...
同时我也必须保持低调,不公开露面,
but insignificant enough that as long as I went unseen,
这样<<灵通>>杂♥志♥的著名专栏作家...
KNOW magazine's star journalist...
就不会为此写一篇封面专题报导
would refuse to do a cover story about it.
因为我知道每一次我们约定见面的时候...
I knew that every time we were supposed to meet, you would get distracted...
你都会被你某个女朋友缠着不放, 而要我呆等一趟
by one of your many girlfriends and stand me up...
这样我就有理由跟你在电♥话♥里争吵...
and this would give me a reason to fight with you over the phone...
并且宣称在以后一百年里,都不会跟你见面
and declare that I wouldn't meet with you for a hundred years.
之后我需要做的就是耐心等待两三个星期...
And then all I would have to do was be patient and wait...
好让全世界的人都购买♥♥一本...
the two or three weeks it would take for everyone in the world...
...我写的销畅书
to buy a copy of my best一 seller—
那时我就能得到我所盼望的知名度...
and then I would begin to get the publicity I would need for you...
而令你不单看到我的容貌, 并且看到我当众谴责你为...
to, one, see what I look like, and, two, see me denounce you in public...
...最差劣的男人类型
as the worst kind of man.
我这样做,你就会想报复我, 存心写一篇关于我的专题报导来抵毁我
I knew this would make you wanna get even by writing one of your exposes.
而你为了达成目的, 就必须假冒另一个身份...
And in order to do that, you would have to go undercover...
悄悄接近我, 扮成那种 会令我这类女人坠入爱河的男人
assume a false identity and pretend to be the kind of man...
但你所看到的我,只是我装出来而已
who would make the kind of girl I was pretending to be fall in love.
自从我假装成那种 在第一次约会就想做♥爱♥的女人
Since I was pretending to be a girl who would have sex on the first date...
你就必须假装成那种 经过多次约会仍不想做♥爱♥的男人
you would have to pretend to be a man who wouldn't have sex for several dates.
这样的话,我们就能有很多次约会
And in doing so, we would go out on lots of dates...
一起出去游历所有的名胜,观赏所有的名剧...
to all the best places and all the hit shows...
到了最后, 你就会在某一天晚上带我到你的寓所
until finally, one night, you would take me back to your place—
当然你一直都在谎称那是别人的寓所
that you were pretending was someone else's—
把我带到寓所后, 引诱我跟你做♥爱♥,让我说"我爱你"
in order to get the evidence you needed to write your expose...
那样你就能得到所需要的证据去写专题报导
by seducing me until I said, ''I love you.''
可是说"我爱你"也在我的计划之内
But saying ''I love you'' was also my plan.
因为我要把真♥相♥告诉你, 当你听到我说"我爱你"...
I just wanted to tell you the truth so that when you heard me say, ''I love you''...
你就会明白我早知道你是谁, 而且你也会察觉到我以前的身份
you would know that I knew who you were, and you would know who I was.
那时你这个了不起的凯查·布洛克...
Then you, the great Catcher Block...
就会醒悟到自己向来耍惯女人, 现在却反被女人耍了
would know that you'd been beaten at your own game...
被我这个叫兰希·布蓉的前度秘书耍了
by me, Nancy Brown, your former secretary.
我成了象是你真正爱慕和欣赏...
And I would have, once and for all, set myself apart...
...多于其他女人的人
from all the other girls you've known, all those other girls...
这样我就永远显得优胜于...
that you never really cared about, by making myself someone...
...其他你所认识的女人
like the one person you really love and admire...
其他你所毫不在乎的女人
above all others: you.
当你明白到终于碰上对手的时候...
Then, when you realized that you had finally met your match...
最终你就会钦佩我...
I would have at last gained the respect...
而很想先跟我结婚,然后才跟我做♥爱♥
that would make you wanna marry me first and seduce me later.
我想赶在你的私♥家♥侦♥探♥之前,把这个真♥相♥告诉你
I just wanted you to hear all this from me before you heard it from your private eye.
[ Telephone Rings ]
一 喂? 一 布洛克,我是麦洛提
一 Yeah? 一 Block, McNulty.
我收集到一切关于娜薇的资料, 可是没有发现什么
Got everything there is on Novak, and it's nothing.
她在缅因州并不叫做娜薇...
Novak doesn't exist except for a P.O. box in Maine...
她在那里叫兰希·布蓉, 邮箱地址是葛莱美西公园28号♥
in care of one Nancy Brown of 28 Gramercy Park...
她就是在那里出生和长大的
where she was born and raised.
我们之前推测她曾被男人甩过几次...
And while our Nancy may have broken a few hearts growing up...
可是我找不到那个甩她的男人
I can't find the guy we're lookin' for who broke hers.
没关糸,我找到那个男人了
Never mind. I found him.
一切都很清楚了吧
So, now you know everything.
现在请你为我解答一个疑问:
Now tell me the one thing I don't know.
我做的这一切,打动你了吗?
Tell me if this plan of mine has worked.
有没有令你想跟我恋爱,就象我爱你那样?
Tell me if it's made you fall in love with me, as I love you.
一 走吧,我们出去. 一 出去? 现在? 为什么?
一 Come on. We're going out. 一 Out? Now? Why?
因为我的太太 不应该出现在这样的寓所里
Because no wife of mine belongs in an apartment like this.
太太?
Wife?
一 你会跟我结婚的,对吧,芭芭拉? 一 我是兰希
一 You will marry me, won't you, Barbara? 一 Nancy.
一 兰希 一 噢,阿凯
一 Nancy. 一 Oh, Catch.
这就是我一直想得到的东西
It's all I've ever wanted.
一 你肯定这就是你想要的东西? 一 当然肯定
一 Are you sure it's what you want? 一 Of course I'm sure.
你就是匹配我的人. 可是你一直扮成芭芭拉·娜薇...
I've met my match. There's only been one thing between us...
这是令我们不能坦诚相对的唯一障碍, 不过现在你不需要再假装下去了
and that's gone now that you're done pretending to be Barbara Novak.
原来你就是芭芭拉·娜薇! 噢,我刚才还没有认出来!
You are Barbara Novak! Oh, I didn't realize!
你可是我心目中的英雄!
You are my heroine!
这可是说真的, 你就是全世界所有女人心目中的英雄
Oh, of course you are. You're the heroine of all women around the world.
你写的书改变了我的生活. 现在我仍在飞机上亲切地招待乘客
But you saved my life. Oh, I'm still flying friendly in the skies...
不过我要考虑应怎样招待乘客, 服务哪些钟点的航♥班♥,跟谁一起工作
but now I decide how friendly and when and with whom.
还有,我参加了飞行训练,准备考取飞行执照,
Oh, and I'm also training for my pilot's license!
我这样敬业乐业,全因受到你的影响
And I have you to thank for it.
谢谢你,芭芭拉·娜薇, 我替所有的妇女谢谢你
Thank you, Barbara Novak. Thank you for all womankind.
哇,没想到你的本事这么大
一 [ Door Closes ] 一 [ Catcher ] Wow. You are something else.
你愚弄的并不只我一个,连全世界都给你愚弄了
You didn'tjust fool me, you fooled the whole world.
不过现在我们可以将世界拔乱反正
But now we can set the whole world straight.
如果我们结婚,就能平息两性之间的纷争
Our marriage will end the battle of the sexes.
啊,这个封面专题报导可不单会得到普利兹新闻奖,
Boy, this cover story's not just the Pulitzer.
而且有可能得到诺♥贝♥尔♥和♥平♥奖♥
This could be the Nobel Peace Prize.
阿凯,你不是仍然想去写那篇专题报导吧
Catch, you're not still going to write your expose, are you?
一 为什么不写呢? 一 嗯,你知道其中原因
一 Why not? 一 Well, you know why not.
全世界的女人都以我为榜样
All the women in the world, they look to me.
那篇专题报导不会有损害你的内容
The expose can't hurt you now.
你将会得到所有你一直盼望的东西
You're gonna have everything you've ever wished for.
你会成为凯查·布洛克太太, 跟我住在郊区的梦幻式居宅...
You'll be Mrs. Catcher Block, living in our dream house in the suburbs...
而我们的一大群孩子在后院嘈吵着
with a yard full of noisy kids—
你哄着孩子们睡觉, 然后我们就可以安安静静地吃晚餐
you putting them to bed, then you and me having a quiet dinner.
阿凯,不要说了,我不能这样做
Catch, stop. I can't do this.
芭芭拉,不要! 不可那样做! 他向你隐瞒了他的真正身份!
Barbara, stop! Don't do this! He's not who he says he is!
我也隐瞒了我的真正身份. 阿凯,再见
Neither am I. Good一 bye, Catch.
再见?
Good一 bye?
[ Grunts ]
一 芭芭拉? 一 维琪!
一 Barbara? 一 Vikki.!
一 兰希! 一 你叫谁做兰希?
一 Nancy! 一 Who are you calling Nancy?
一 嘿,等等,请听我解释吧. 一 根本就没什么需要解释的
一 Hey, wait, wait. Please let me explain. 一 There is no explanation.
对于我这个将和你结婚的女人, 你除了隐瞒自己的同性恋倾向之外
Deceiving the girl you're going to marry about your homosexuality is one thing.
在其他事情上也一样隐瞒着我
Deceiving me in business is another.
之前还以为你是个与众不同的人, 但现在发现你并不是
I thought you were different, but you're not.
彼得·麦曼尼斯, 你跟其他男人一个样,都是卑鄙的人
You're a rat, Peter MacMannus. You're just like every other man.
我跟其他男人一个样
I'm just like every other man.
彼得·麦曼尼斯
Peter MacMannus. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
我们到里面去吧
What do you say we step inside?
一 嗯 一 10分钟就够了
一 Well— 一 Just for 10 minutes.
一 10分钟? 一 10分钟
一 Ten minutes? 一 Ten minutes.
兰希,等一等! 你刚才说"不能这样做"是什么意思?
Nancy, wait! What do you mean, you can't do this?
一 我不能跟你结婚. 一 什么?
一 I mean I can't marry you. 一 What?
我不能成为凯查·布洛克太太
I can't be Mrs. Catcher Block.
我不能成为你的太太,跟你生一大群孩子, 一起住在郊外的居宅
I can't be your wife with the kids and the house in the suburbs.
在我的计划中, 还有一部分是我刚才没有提到的
There was one part of my plan that I didn't count on:
那就是如果我一直化名为芭芭拉·娜薇...
that by pretending to be Barbara Novak...
那我就会真真正正地成为芭芭拉·娜薇
I would actually become Barbara Novak.
我可能是世界上最后一个这样做的女人
I may be the last woman in the world to do it, but I have finally...
但我终于成为了 最高境界的<<别谈恋爱>>女人
become a Down With Love girl, level three.
我不需要爱情,我不需要你
I don't want love, and I don't want you.
[ Rolling Thunder ]
[ Doorbell Buzzing ]
一 维琪怎么说? 有机会吗? 一 没有
一 What did Vikki say? Any luck? 一 Nope.
芭芭拉仍然不想见你
Barbara still doesn't want to see you.
她把你送给她的所有东西都扔掉了
She's thrown away everything you sent her—
例如鲜花,糖果,价值六千美元, 最先进的西莱斯忠天文望远镜...
the flowers, the candy, the $6,000 state一 of一 the一 art Celestron telescope...
我真后悔你把那个天文望远镜送过去, 那个望远镜并不是你的,而是我的
that wasn't really for you to send, because it was mine, not yours.
一 她恨我. 一 至少娜薇完全不理你
一 She hates me. 一 At least Novak dropped you flat.
你知道现在自己身处的情况
You know where you stand.
我有时候觉得那天晚上, 维琪跟我谈起结婚的事...
Sometimes I think Vikki only started talking marriage to me that night...
...是为了让我跟她做♥爱♥
in order to get me to have sex with her.
可是一旦我跟她做过爱,我就极少见到她. 除非她想来多几次性♥爱♥,才回来找我
Once I did, I hardly ever see her, except when she comes back for more.
而我总是任由她摆布, 感觉上就象是给人占便宜了
And I always give in. Makes me feel so used.
我不能那么随便! 我不应该给人占便宜!
[ Slurps ] It's just not right.! I shouldn't feel used.!
应该是我占她便宜才对, 但现在她正学娜薇的那一套
She should, but she's taking her cues from Novak.
阿凯,为了解决这个问题,你必须设去接近娜薇
That's why you have to get to Novak. You have to solve this, Catch.
然后粗暴地臭骂她一顿,把她凌♥辱♥一番
You have to squash her, crush her—
这样做就算不是为了人类文明着想, 那就当是为我出一口气
if not for the sake of civilization, then just for me.
一 我不想去凌♥辱♥她. 我爱着她呢. 一 那好. 没问题
一 I don't wanna crush her. I love her. 一 All right. Fine.
那就试试这样做吧...
So run with that then.
把你的专题报导改写成一封公开求爱信,你说怎么样?
电影精选列表