in all my life.
一 我也没有见过. 一 你还未透过望远镜看看呢
一 Neither have I. 一 You're not even looking through the telescope.
我知道
I know.
你做的巧克力蛋奶酥很好吃,西普
This chocolate souffle is delicious, Zip.
你的厨艺真是棒极了
You've really outdone yourself.
一 今晚美酒佳肴,月明千里,该有个圆♥满♥结束才是 一 嗯
一 I wanted the perfect end to the perfect evening. 一 Mm.
我从未这样想上♥床♥去
I've never been more ready to go to bed.
噢,西普,我很高兴你这样想
Oh, Zip, I'm so glad that you feel that way.
一 你知道我也是这样想吗? 一 那好,我们上♥床♥去
一 You know that I feel the same way? 一 Well, then, let's get to bed.
我召唤的士载你回家睡觉去
一 [ Inhales Deeply ] 一 I'll call you a taxi.
的士?
一 Taxi? 一 [ Dial Tone ]
我刚才说"上♥床♥"的时候, 你以为我是说"性♥交♥"吗?
Oh, when I said bed, you thought I meant bed.
噢,芭芭拉,不好意思让你误会了
Oh, Barbara, I'm so sorry.
你只不过是第一次到我家来,我哪里会想着...
This is only the first time you've ever been to my home, and where I come from—
不用解释了,西普
It's all right, Zip.
没事的,这样对我们更好
It's all right. Um, it's better this way.
现在我们说"晚安"...
Let's, um— Let's just say good night...
和"再见"吧
and good一 bye.
一 再见? 你的意思是不是"永别"了? 一 应该是吧,西普
一 Good一 bye? You mean for good? 一 I'm afraid so, Zip.
你也看到了,我开始动情了
You see, I'm beginning to feel—
唉,我开始动情了
Well, I'm beginning to feel.
嗯,你不能给我多一次机会吗?
Well, couldn't you give me just one more chance?
噢,西普,我真的很想给你多一次机会...
Oh, I'd like to, Zip, really, I would...
虽然我想给你多一次机会...
but just the fact that I'd like to give you another chance...
但我的理智坚决不容许我这样做
is the very reason why I absolutely must not.
好吧,再给你多一次机会
Okay. One more chance.
嗯,我想...
[ Clears Throat ] I'll just, um—
嗯
Hmm.
[ Laughter, Chattering ]
[ Chattering Continues ]
一 彼得? 一 你按门钟进来的吗?
一 Peter? 一 You rang?
不,我用自己的钥匙,乡巴佬. 其他人是怎样进来的?
No. I used my key, Maynard. How did everyone else get in here?
我带维琪到乡村咖啡馆 去喝浓黑咖啡. 真够呛
I took Vikki down to the Village for a demitasse. Crazy!
过了一会有人冲进咖啡馆抢劫, 我只好带着那里的人来城外这里喝咖啡了
And then the coffeehouse got raided, so I moved the scene uptown.
一 你喜欢这样吗? 情圣 一 噢,我当然喜欢
一 You dig, Daddy一 O? 一 Oh, I do dig.
我这个太空员留在地面已经24天了, 现在是时候飞向太空去了
And after being grounded for 2 4 days, this astronaut is ready to blast off.
一 问我为什么伤心吧. 一 宝贝,你为什么伤心?
一 Ask me why I mourn. 一 Why do you mourn, baby?
我伤心是因为你穿着西装,打着领带
I mourn because you are shrouded in the suit and tie...
终日忙碌于公♥司♥广♥告♥工作
that Madison Avenue will bury you in alive.
嗯,如果我不埋头工作可以令你开心的话, 那你就想方法令我不想工作吧
Well, if it'll cheer you up, you can help me out of it.
一 嗨! 一 嗨! 要咖啡吗?
一 Hi! 一 Hi! Coffee?
一 嗨! 一 嗨! 要咖啡吗?
一 Hi! 一 Hi! Coffee?
这就是"比尼反叛"聚会
So, this is a beatnik party.
一 但也不觉得怎么反叛吧? 一 对
一 Isn't it a gas? 一 Yes!
很高兴你打电♥话♥叫我来,
Oh, I'm so glad you called.
今晚跟人约会后,我不想独自一个人
After the date I had tonight, I really didn't want to be alone.
在这里你不需要找个太空员的对象了, 你喜欢跟谁一起都可以
Well, you won't need an astronaut to find a date here. Everyone's in orbit.
我应该向聚会主持人打个招呼吗? 那样做会不会显得我太过规矩?
So, should I introduce myself to the host, or is that too Establishment?
聚会主持人是你认识的.这里是彼得的寓所
You know the host. This is Peter's place.
一 凯查布洛克应该不会到这里来吧. 一 噢,这个不用担心
一 Catcher Block's not going to be here, is he? 一 Oh, not to worry.
所有在这里的人都互不相识
Everyone here is a total stranger.
将你的大衣放到床上, 这样我们就可以跟着狂欢了!
Go throw your coat on the bed, and let's join the bash!
噢,不好意思打扰了
Oh, excuse me.
一 拿着吧 (跟"凯查"读音相同) 一 有什么事吗?
一 Catch. 一 Yes?
西普?
Zip?
芭芭拉,芭芭拉,等一等
[ Catcher ] Barbara. Barbara, wait.
芭芭拉!
一 Barbara! 一 [ Elevator Bell Dings ]
一 芭芭拉,等一等! 我想跟你解释一下 一 你不需要跟我解释什么了
一 Barbara, wait! I can explain. 一 You don't have to explain.
你之前说准备上♥床♥睡觉去,
You said you were ready for bed.
现在你碰到了某个可以一起上♥床♥的人,我替你高兴
I'm glad you ran into someone to take to bed with you.
一 事实并不是这样,我连她叫什么名字也不知道. 一 噢,真是这样啊!
一 But it wasn't like that. I don't even know her. 一 Oh, really!
我的意思是说不知道自己在做什么
I mean, I didn't know what I was doin'.
可是怎么她的帽子仍然在你那里呢!
And yet her hat's off to you anyway!
什么?
What?
晚安,小姐
一 Good night, miss. 一 [ Bell Dings ]
晚安,马丁少校
Good night, Major Martin.
芭芭拉,你一定要相信我. 我一点也不知道刚才发生什么事
Barbara, you gotta believe me. I did not know what was happening.
我一进来,那个女孩就拿了一些
The minute I got here, that girl filled my pipe
她从三藩市买♥♥的烟叶给我抽
with some tobacco she bought in San Francisco.
之后我就迷迷糊糊了
After that, everything went hoo一 whee!
一 她在烟叶里面下了麻♥醉♥药♥? 一 我一直抽着这些麻醉烟叶,跟她走到那间卧房♥里
一 You mean she drugged you? 一 All the way into that bedroom.
等一下,为什么你会来参加这样的聚会?
Wait a minute. What were you doing at a party like that?
我来这里的时候,不知道这里要开聚会
I had no idea there was gonna be a party here.
在你走后, 我接到电♥话♥叫我来这个出版商的寓所
I got a call after you left to tell me to come to this publisher's apartment...
说见见某个专栏作家,他想写篇封面专题报导, 内容是关于我在太空总署负责的绝密项目
to meet some journalist who wanted to do a cover story on my NASA top一 secret project.
一 那个专栏作家叫史尼楚或是史那楚. 一 是凯查, 凯查·布洛克吧?
一 Some guy named Snitch or Snatch. 一 Catch? Catcher Block?
可能是吧. 怎么说都好,我匆忙赶来这里, 可是那个人却连影都不见
Maybe. Anyway, I rush over here, and that guy does not even show up.
一 你还不明白吗? 你被人耍了 一 不会的!
一 Don't you see? You were set up. 一 No!
没错! 凯查·布洛克 花言巧语把你骗到这里来...
Yes! Catcher Block invited you here...
这样他就又能写出一篇举世震惊的报道...
under false pretenses so he could do one of his famous exposes...
说太空总署在纽约的绝密项目...
on how NASA's top一 secret New York project...
只不过是一个大型聚会而已, 而聚会里面毒品充斥,参加的人行为反常
is just one big, drug一 infested beatnik shindig.
一 噢,真是卑鄙! 一 凯查·布洛克就是那样的!
一 Oh, that's low! 一 That's Catcher Block!
一 他经常耍着那一套把戏! 一 噢,芭芭拉.我觉得很羞愧
一 That's how he operates.! 一 Oh, Barbara, I'm so sorry.
感觉上就象是个"容易受骗的乡巴佬"
I just feel like such ''a'' easily tricked hick...
好在有你出现,把整个骗局清楚解释给我听
and then you went and made the trick seem so obvious.
噢,西普,我不想令你觉得难受
Oh, Zip, I didn't mean to make you feel bad.
我并不想令你生气
I didn't mean to make you feel mad.
噢,真是糟透了
Oh, this is terrible.
我们的反应就象情侣一样
We're behaving just like two people in love.
不能再这样下去了,我们的关糸就此结束吧
Which means this argument was the final straw. This has to be the end.
不是吧,或许我们的关糸才刚开始呢
Or just the beginning. Holy cow.
我们刚才的争吵令我了解到 我必须真诚地关心你
This argument has made me realize that I must really care about you.
现在我终于到了去进一步了解你的时候了
I'm finally ready to get to know you better.
怎样进一步了解我?
How much better?
从各个方面去进一步了解你
All the way better.
一 真的吗? 一 很不好意思,但我必须跟你说,芭芭拉...
一 Really? 一 I'm sorry I have to say this, Barbara...
我爱你
but... I love you.
还好,我没有写下什么...
Well, I don't have any rules...
反对男人恋爱的规例
against men falling in love.
这样说我可以向你示爱...
So I can make love to you...
向你表示既真诚热烈,也痴迷浓厚的情意
heartfelt, passionate, worshipping, adoring love...
而且你也仍可以跟我 做着毫无意义的性♥爱♥,对吧?
and you could still have meaningless sex with me, right?
对
Yes.
那我们仍然相约明天晚上见面吗?
So are we still on for tomorrow night?
好的
Yes.
噢,好的
Oh, yes. [ Sighs ]
这本粉红色的书破坏了我的生活!
That pink book is ruining my life.!
女人表现得好象能够独♥立♥思考一样
Woman acts as if she has a mind of her own.
拒绝了我的追求
She refuses my advances.
这直接影响到男人的最基本权利, 损害了男人的尊严
This goes straight to the sanctity of a man's most fundamental right.
我们的老婆都给我们添麻烦
All our wives are giving us trouble.
我不是说的老婆,我在说我的情妇
I'm not talking about my wife. I'm talking about my mistress.
把那个维琪·希拉解雇了!
I want that Vikki Hiller fired!
T.B,现在你不能解雇她
But you can't fire her now, T.B.
知道会有什么后果吗?
How would it look?
她现在是业界最有名气的编辑
She is the most celebrated editor in the business.
你们是我的创作小组成员
You're my creative team.
那就编造一个理由把她解雇了
Create a reason to get rid of her...
否则我就成立另一队创作小组来取替你们
or I'll create a new creative team.
一 [ Door Slams ] 一 [ Elevator Bell Dings ]
各位早上好
一 [ Receptionist Talking, Indistinct ] 一 Good morning, gentlemen.
知道好什么吗?
Do you know why it's good?
因为我刚才跟希欧多·宾那说, 跟我共事的其他高级编辑...
Because this is the morning I tell Theodore Banner that my fellow senior editors...
必须把我当成真正的高级编辑看待
are going to treat me like more than just a titular senior editor...
不然的话,我辞职不干了
or I quit. [ Sighs ]
我早就应该知道老板会是个无♥耻♥的人
I should've known the top dog would be a rat.
他是个男人,我讨厌男人
He's a man. I hate men.
虽然我活了这么久,一直都很喜欢男人, 但我还是受不了他们
For as man一 crazy as I've been my whole life, I sure can't stand 'em.
一 我打算跟人结婚. 一 你很不开心. 你会找到另一份工作的
一 I think I'll just get married. 一 You're upset. You'll find another job.
我不想去找新的工作了
I don't want another job.
对不起, 但我不想再做<<别谈恋爱>>的女人了
I'm sorry, but I don't wanna be a Down With Love girl anymore.
电影精选列表