他哪有旧的秘书. 他进来的时候,叫他来见我
They're always new. When he gets in, tell him to see me.
他被解雇了
He's fired.
[ Clicks Tongue ]
一 你被解雇了! 一 不是,我没有被解雇
一 You're fired! 一 No, I'm not.
不,你被解雇了!
Oh, yes, you are!
你可以拿着你的普利兹新闻奖,
So you can take your Pulitzer
你深爱的安得伍传媒工作奖, 以及可以更换的底裤
and your beloved Underwood and your change of underwear...
然后滚蛋
and clear out.
你是帮我工作的吗?
Do you work for me?
那篇报道你昨天就应该缴交了, 但我给了你多些时间去写
You had a story due yesterday, but I gave you more time.
我召开了新闻发布会, 让你能够抢先去报导藏在阿根廷的纳粹份子
I held the presses so you could get your scoop on Nazis hiding in Argentina.
可是我在报纸中看到的这样的新闻!
Then I see this.!
报道: 有人看见 <<灵通>>杂♥志♥的著名专栏作家,
''Item: KNOW magazine's star journalist, Catcher Block...
就是那个女士对象、男士榜样的 花♥花♥公♥子♥凯查·布洛克
''ladies' man, man's man, man about town, [ Growls ]
昨天晚上带着一个打包餐盒
''was seen leaving the Copa last night with a doggie bag...
跟三个表演女郎 一起离开科帕夜♥总♥会♥
and three girls from the floor show.''
我带着那三个狂歌♥热舞 的女孩到可可海滩去了
[ Laughing ] I took the Bossa Nova triplets to Cocoa Beach.
美国太空总署刚开了个自助餐会
NASA was throwing a luau.
我倒希望你好好享用这个自助餐会...
Well, I hope you enjoyed it...
因为除非你找到藏在自助餐会里的 纳粹份子,不然你就会被解雇!
because unless you found Nazis hiding at your luau, you're fired!
有纳粹份子参加了这个自助餐会, 你应该能找出谁是纳粹份子!
There were Nazis hiding at your luau! I knew you'd do it!
而现在你找了些什么资料给我?
What do you got for me, Catch? What do you got?
纳粹份子不会只藏在阿根廷,
Argentina isn't the only hiding place for Nazis.
他们也藏在佛罗里达州
They're hiding them in Florida too.
哇! 怎样藏在佛罗里达州? 谁把他们藏在那里?
Wow! How? Who's hiding them?
一 我们. 一 我们美国人?
一 We are. 一 We Americans?
为什么? 纳粹份子是邪恶的, 可我们美国人是正义的
Why? Nazis are bad. We're good.
说得对,不过有些邪恶的 纳粹份子本身是优秀的科学家
Yeah, but some bad Nazis are good scientists.
记得那个正在制♥造♥第一支登陆月球的火箭,
The guy building the rocket that'll land on the moon first
令我们可能赢得太空竞赛的人吗?
and win us the space race?
那个人就是纳粹份子, 我看过绝密文件,证实了这一点
He's a Nazi, and I saw the top一 secret file to prove it.
我带了一个纪念品给你
Here. I brought you a souvenir.
哇!
Whoa!
浏览太空总署绝密文件许可证章
[ Gasps ] A top一 secret NASA security clearance badge!
一 你怎样弄到这个证章的? 一 全靠狂歌♥热舞
一 How did you get this? 一 Blame it on the bossa nova.
那三个夜♥总♥会♥女郎?
The triplets?
对
Yeah.
娜拉摇荡着砂槌
You see, Lola shakes her maracas...
罗莎拍击着小鼓
and Rosa bounces her bongos...
妮娜摸这里,摸那里
while Nina is all hands—
一分钟内写了120个字
120 words a minute.
这是关于纳粹份子的报导? 已经写好的吗?
The story? It's written?
哇! 阿凯!
Whoa! Catch!
如果报导的话会不会有危险? 太空总署肯定会暴跳如雷
But is it safe to print? NASA's gonna blow its stack.
他们连德国佬都能饶恕, 那我们应该不会有事
Well, they forgave Germany. They can forgive us.
叫法律顾问部找个人上来我这里
Get someone from Legal up here.
好的,我照办
Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
好的,我照办
Yes, sir. Yes, sir!
有心理专家对我说过, 当我对你大发雷霆的时候...
My analyst says I only react to you with such vehement loathing...
就是我非常欣赏你的时候
because I admire you so much.
那位心理专家说, 你没有父荫而自立成才
He says I resent you for being a self一 made man...
令我这个依靠父荫的人妒火中烧
as opposed to the son of a self一 made man.
你昨晚穿的袜带还在吧,
Here. Hope you have your garters from last night.
这里一对袜带也没有
There's none in here.
袜带? 自从尼克逊落选之后,我就不♥穿♥袜带了
Garters? I haven't worn garters since Nixon conceded.
噢,你怎么变得这么不伦不类?
What, are you turning into some sort of beatnik?
要与时并进, 袜带已经是过去的事物了
Step into the future. Garters are a thing of the past.
这个我说不定,阿凯
I don't know, Catch.
虽然我常常缺乏自信
I have enough of an insecurity complex...
但是我不用担心袜子会退下来
without worrying about my socks falling down.
如果你交叉脚坐着,而小腿不是光亮的, 你感觉会很好吗?
How can you be confident you won't show a shiny shin when you cross your legs?
这就是太空时代的奇迹
It's a miracle of the space age.
丝绸制♥造♥厂正在用莱克、奥纶、 达克龙这些新的特别纤维制♥造♥近膝长袜
Silk manufacturers are using new wonder fibers like Lycra, Orlon and Dacron...
而令它们穿起来不会从小腿上退下
to put super stay一 up power into their over一 the一 calf sock.
很多男人有多长? (原意指很多男人穿多长的袜子?)
[ Peter] What would you say is the average length for most men?
我怎会知道?
[ Catcher] How would I know?
你认为我在夜♥总♥会♥的时候, 整天呆在更衣室里比较研究着?
You think I spend all my time in the locker room at the club making a comparative study?
让我再看看你的
[ Peter] Let me see yours again, then.
我去拿尺子量度一下
We could measure. I'll get a ruler.
最好用码尺来量度
一 [ Catcher] Better make it a yardstick. 一 [ Gasps ]
如果要量度确实长度, 你应该将它伸至最长
Let's be accurate. Make sure you've got it fully extended.
不要让它掉下来
Have it up the whole way.
不管怎样,它整天都不会掉下来
[ Catcher] It stays up all the way all day long, man.
这就是我刚才跟你说的奇迹, 利用化学物品,我们会过得更好
That's the miracle I was telling you about. Better living through chemistry.
16英寸长
You got 16 inches.
16英寸长?
[ Peter] Sixteen inches?
男用的袜子(美国俚语可表示"阴♥茎♥")要多长才好?
How long does a man's hose have to be?
如果每一边都有32英寸长就好了 ( 秘书听起来: 每次跟人做♥爱♥都有32英寸长就好了 )
[ Catcher] That's 3 2 inches of confidence in every step.
别忘了,我有两对这样的袜子. ( 秘书听起来: 有两次跟人做♥爱♥时,我的阴♥茎♥就有32英寸长 )
Don't forget— I've got two of'em.
真难以置信,又一个秘书这样子, 这个月的第三个
I don't believe it. You went through another one. That's three this month.
有什么是女人在工作场所应付不了的?
What is it about the workplace that women just can't seem to handle?
有什么是女人在工作场所应付不了的?
What is it about the workplace that women just can't seem to handle?
男人! 想要我们女人抬不起头
Men! They want us to fail.
真是气人,既然不打算推广我的书
The nerve, inviting me to New York to launch my book...
却邀请我到纽约发行我写的书
when they have no intention of promoting it!
一 不用担心,我有对策. 一 你有对策?
一 Don't worry. I have a plan. 一 You do?
记得去年冬天,你说过想做些宣传, 让男人也知道你写的书吗?
Remember last winter you said you'd like publicity where men would see it too?
那时你说 "考虑一下在男性杂♥志♥上登广♥告♥吧.
''Perhaps in a men's magazine,'' you said.
找一本有广泛影响力的男性杂♥志♥
''A prestigious men's magazine.
流通面最广,最负盛名的男性杂♥志♥"
The most widely circulated and highly respected men's magazine.''
一 灵通? ( 跟"没有说过吧"同音 ) 一 不是,你说过的
一 KNOW? 一 Yes, you did.
不,我是说<<灵通>>杂♥志♥, 就是那本给寻求新知的男人看的杂♥志♥
No, I mean KNOW. KNOW magazine, for men in the know.
噢,是的,就是那本杂♥志♥
Oh, yes. Exactly.
一 你在<<灵通>>杂♥志♥上登了广♥告♥? 一 比登广♥告♥更好
一 You got us advertising in KNOW? 一 I did better.
我找了<<灵通>>杂♥志♥的著名专栏作家 凯查·布洛克为你写一篇封面专题报导
I got you a cover story written by KNOW magazine's star journalist Catcher Block.
凯查·布洛克? 就是那个"女士对象、 男士榜样的花♥花♥公♥子♥"凯查·布洛克
Catcher Block? The ladies' man, man's man, man about town?
噢,维琪,你真是我这个写书的...
Oh, Vikki, you're the best friend...
...缅恩州女孩在纽约的最好朋友
a girl from Maine who wrote a book and came to New York could ever have!
你还不知道吧
You don't know the half of it.
听说凯查·布洛克一表人才, 是个理想结婚对象
I hear Catcher Block is gorgeous... and eligible.
不过这跟我们没有关糸
Not that that matters to us.
别谈恋爱!
Down with love!
真难以置信, 我出现在<<灵通>>杂♥志♥的封面上!
I can't believe it. Me on the cover of KNOW. KNOW.!
一 不可以. 一 阿凯,我答应过她们了, 只是写一篇封面专题报导而已
一 No. 一 Catch, please, I promised. It's one cover story.
我长这么大了,还从没有女人打电♥话♥找过我,
A girl's never called me in my life,
更不用说约我去喝东西了
let alone invited me for a drink.
感觉上这个维琪真的喜欢我
I think this Vikki really likes me.
而我也可能喜欢上她
I think I might really like her.
如果她真的喜欢我,那我也肯定会喜欢她.
I'm sure I would if she really likes me,
我让她相信我这个<<灵通>>杂♥志♥的老板...
and she does because I led her to believe...
...能够管束自己的雇员,她因此而喜欢上我
that as the owner of KNOW magazine, I had some pull with my staff.
那你找其他聘请的作家写吧, 我不想写了
Then pull your staff with one of your other writers. I'm not doing it.
这可不行,一定非你来写不可
No, it can't be anyone else.
我们俩个可以给予女人最好的东西, 都是一样的,那就是你
The best thing I have to offer a woman is the same as the best thing you have to offer—you.
可是现在我分身乏术了, 我要做的事情多着呢
But I'm all tied up, Mac. I'm using me.
噢,不要这样! 为她写个封面故事会给你带来乐趣
Oh, come on! It'll be fun.
一 你喜欢乐趣的吧 一 乐趣?
一 You like fun. 一 Fun?
访问一个讨厌男人、令人不快的 新英格兰老处♥女♥图书管♥理♥员♥会有乐趣?
Interviewing a man一 hating embittered New England spinster librarian?
你怎会知道她的为人?
How do you know what she's like?
还有谁会写一本叫<<别谈恋爱>>的书出来
Who else would write a book called Down With Love?
你不需要成为纳粹火箭专家,也能想得到这一点
You don't have to be a Nazi rocket scientist to figure that out.
阿凯,请访问她好吗?
Catch, please, please, please, please?
希望不会令你失望
I hope you won't be disappointed.
[ Gasps ]
噢,维琪,这里的环境真怡人
Oh, Vikki, it's adorable.
[ Phone Ringing ]
我来到纽约后的第一个电♥话♥
My first New York phone call!
一定是<<灵通>>杂♥志♥打来的. 除了他们,没人知道你的电♥话♥号♥码
It must be KNOW magazine. No one else has your number.
打电♥话♥的一定是凯查·布洛克!
It must be Catcher Block!
噢!
一 Oh! 一 Oh!
一 我是芭芭拉·娜薇. 一 我是凯查·布洛克
一 This is Barbara Novak. 一 This is Catcher Block.
凯查·布洛克
电影精选列表