我放弃,屈服了. 我只想成为彼得·麦曼尼斯太太
I give up. I give in. I just wanna be Mrs. Peter MacMannus.
真的吗?
Really?
至少他这个男人还肯听我的话
At least then there'd be one man I could tell what to do.
怎么说都好,我已表明态度了
Anyway. There. I've said it.
一 如果你也想把我这个朋友辞退的话,我没有怨言. 一 噢,维琪,不要说这样的话!
一 If you also want me to resign as your friend, I understand. 一 Oh, Vikki, no!
我怎么会辞掉你呢...
How could I possibly accept your resignation now...
现在可是我最需要朋友的时候
when I need a friend more than ever?
我也必须向你坦白
You see, I have a confession to make too.
我也不是<<别谈恋爱>>的女人, 我现在是正在恋爱的女人
I'm not a Down With Love girl either. I'm a woman who's fallen in love.
我想跟他表明♥心♥迹,今晚就跟他说
And I'm gonna tell him. And tonight's the night.
一 今天晚上? 一 对
一 Tonight? 一 Yep.
今晚就是芭芭拉·娜薇堕落的晚上
Tonight's the night Barbara Novak is going down.
她已陷入了我的陷阱
I've got her exactly where I want her.
虽然那时她嘴里说接受我的爱, 但其实她心里并没有答应
She was saying yes, but any man could tell she really meant no.
一 噢 一 下个月的封面故事标题就是:
一 Uh一 oh. 一 Here's the title to next month's cover story—
"凯查·布洛克对芭芭拉·娜薇 的调查: 揭开神话的面纱"
''Catcher Block on Barbara Novak: Penetrating the Myth.''
杂♥志♥发♥售♥的时候,得套着啡色包装纸
We'll have to sell it in a brown wrapper.
我将会带她到我的寓所去, 她还蒙在鼓里,以为那是你的地方
I'm taking her to my place, which she still thinks is your place...
我跟她说要到那里跟你会面,
by saying the guy she thinks I am, who acts like you,
我跟她见面时举止动作装得跟你一样...
has a meeting there with you...
她信以为真,而不知道我的真正身份
and the guy who she still doesn't know I really am.
一 到时我应该说些什么? 一 你什么都不需要说
一 What do I have to say? 一 You don't say a word.
明白了.一切都安排好了吗? 今晚就采取行动?
Gotcha. So this is it? Tonight's the night?
今晚对我和维琪来说,是个重要时刻
I have to have my big night with Vikki...
对你和娜薇来说,今晚也同样是个重要时刻
the same time you're having your big night with Novak...
今晚我们将会把娜薇和维琪 以及所有维琪努力争取得来的东西都统统毁掉
that will ruin Novak and Vikki and everything Vikki's ever worked for.
你令我感觉到有无比的压力,
You're putting me under an enormous amount of pressure,
快要爆裂开了
enough to make a man explode.
重要时刻终于来临. 为今晚干杯
Finally. Here's to tonight.
~[ Woman Scatting Bossa Nova Style ]
~[ Man Singing Big Band Style ]
刚才要这样绕来绕去,希望你不要介意
一 [ Elevator Bell Dings ] 一 I hope you don't mind this detour.
如果你跟彼得·麦曼尼斯 的见面毫无结果,我才会介意
I only mind if Peter MacMannus is wasting your time.
噢
Oh.
"敬爱的西普,突然间有事不能会面.
''Dear Zip, something came up.
请接受我的歉意,内有香槟恭候."
Accept my apologies with the champagne inside.''
又是这样
Typical.
嗯,我们还是去把那支香槟开来喝吧
Well, we might as well crack the champagne.
一 就进去逗留10分钟吧. 一 10分钟?
一 We'll only be 10 minutes. 一 Ten minutes?
10分钟
Ten minutes.
~[Japanese Traditional ]
一 彼得,你没事吧? 你显得很紧张. 一 我并没有显得内疚
一 Peter, are you all right? You seem nervous. 一 I don't seem guilty.
一 有什么会我显得内疚的? 一 我并没有说你内疚. 我是说紧张
一 What would I seem guilty about? 一 I didn't say guilty. I said nervous.
一 你是不是指责我对你隐瞒一些东西? 一 彼得,冷静点
一 Are you accusing me of keeping something from you? 一 Peter, calm down.
不用紧张. 你并没有对我隐瞒什么,我什么都知道了
It's all right. You're not keeping anything from me. I already know.
一 什么? 一 我什么都知道了,我一直清楚得很
一 What? 一 I know all about it. I've known all along.
一 你一直清楚得很? 一 是啊. 那又怎么了?
一 You have? 一 Yes. And so what?
你是一个同性恋者, 跟凯查·布洛克无法自拔地相爱着
So you're a homosexual hopelessly in love with Catcher Block.
一 这样我们就无法结婚了.
一 That's no reason the two of us can't be married.
一 什么? 我可不是同性恋者!
一 What? I'm not a homosexual!
噢,彼得,还是认了它吧!
Oh, Peter, come on!
你在凯查的寓所为他做菜,
The cooking for Catch at his place?
而在你的寓所放着凯查父母的照片
The pictures of Catch's parents at your place?
如果这样做有其他原因的话, 我早就知道了,相信我
Believe me. If there'd been any other explanation, I would've found it.
曾经有个时候,我甚至深信 生命就是一出大型的滑稽性喜剧
At one point, I even convinced myself that life was all one big, zany sex comedy...
而你改变自己(的同性恋倾向), 用那张移♥动♥的床来勾引我
and you had switched keys with the lead to use his swinging pad to snare me.
说得对! 我的确改变过我自己!
I did! I did switch keys with the lead!
噢,别这样! 如果那不是你觉得内疚的原因, 那你为什么觉得内疚?
Oh, please! If that's not what you feel guilty about, then what is?
因为凯查·布洛克暗自欺骗芭芭拉·娜薇,
That Catcher Block is privately tricking Barbara Novak
套取资料以公开♥发♥表一篇报导...
so he can publicly destroy her...
而把芭芭拉·娜薇毁了
with one of his exposes. [ Gasps ]
什么? 你一直都知道这件事吗? 他们现在在哪?
What? And you've known about this all along? Where are they?
在他的寓所— 嗯,在我的寓所
His place— uh, my place.
嗯,在他的寓所
Uh, his place.
再见了,彼得,我们的婚礼取消了
Good一 bye, Peter. The wedding is off!.
维琪,等一下! 听我解释好吗?
Vikki, wait! Let me explain!
艺妓到哪去了? 我的鞋子呢
Where's my geisha? I need my shoes.
看看我猜不猜得对
Now, let me see if I have this.
第一个开关是控制音响设备的
The first switch starts the hi一 fi.
第二个开关是调低灯光亮度的. 我们冒着生命危险试试好吗?
The second switch lowers the lights. Do you wanna go for broke?
如果你想试试,我就跟着试试
一 [ Inhales Deeply ] I'm game if you are. 一 [ Chuckles ]
[ Whirring ]
[英国口音] 有条眼睫毛在你脸上
[ British Accent ] You have an eyelash.
[美国南方口音] 许个愿吧
[ Southern Accent ] Make a wish.
[ Blows ]
一 怎么了? 一 真有趣...你说"睫毛"的时候...
一 What? 一 Funny... the way that you said ''lash.''
一 好象有不同的口音. 一 噢
一 It sounded like you had a different accent. 一 Ohh.
真有趣!
That is funny!
不用说,这肯定是张单身男人 用来勾引女人的床
Anyway, this definitely is a woman一 snaring bachelor pad...
布满各种新奇玩意,令女人很想做♥爱♥
fully loaded to get you in the mood.
那你现在是不是很想做♥爱♥呢? 西普
Are you in the mood, Zip?
是的,芭芭拉,我现在很想做♥爱♥
Yes, Barbara, I am.
嗯
Mm.
噢,噢
Oh. Oh.
亲爱的?
一 Darling? 一 [ Moans ]
一 不要 一 不要?
一 No. 一 No?
你等了这么久,现在竟然说不要?
After you've waited all this time, and now you're saying no?
一 是的,因为我有话要跟你说. 一 噢
一 Yes. There's something I wanna tell you. 一 Oh.
好了,芭芭拉·娜薇,有什么就说什么吧
一 Yes, Barbara Novak, tell me anything. 一 [ Barbara Moans ]
一 我爱你 一 爱得有多深,芭芭拉·娜薇
一 I love you. 一 Tell me how much, Barbara Novak.
太深了. 噢
Too much. [ Gasping ] Ohh.
爱得太深了,所以不能跟你做♥爱♥
Too much. Too much to have sex with you.
对,因为你是芭芭拉·娜薇
Right. Because you are Barbara Novak.
一 嗯 一 <<别谈恋爱>>的作者
一 Mm. 一 Author of Down With Love.
而且你不相信有灵欲合一的性♥爱♥
And you do not believe in having sex with feelings.
不,那不是我要你停止的原因
No. That's not why I want you to stop.
我要你停止是因为我太爱你了,
I want you to stop because I love you too much
所以在未跟你结婚之前,不能跟你做♥爱♥
to have sex without marrying you.
我跟其他女人一样,都要: 爱情和婚姻
I want what every woman wants: love and marriage.
我并不是<<别谈恋爱>>女人, 不是你想象中的那种女人
I'm not a Down With Love girl. I'm not the girl you think I am.
噢,你跟我想象中的一模一样
Oh, you are exactly the girl I think you are.
凯查·布洛克!
一 [ Gwendolyn ] Catcher Block! 一 [ Record Scratches ]
你越来越不象话了!
You're getting sloppy.!
当你在屋内亲热,还把门匙留在外面
Leaving a key on the outside when you're busy on the inside?
噢,不用闷闷不乐,
Oh, why the long faces?
我们在这里是平等的,一切全靠自己
We're all equal, self一 reliant citizens of the world here.
我得靠自己,所有人也肯定得靠自己
I know I am, and heaven knows all men are.
你跟凯查布洛克在一起,希望能永久吧
And you're with Catch Block, so I hope you are.
我顺路上来,只是想跟凯查做做♥爱♥
Anyway, I just popped by for a little sex a la carte.
不过你们正在亲热, 那我就去酒店找我所属机组的机长
But since you're busy, I'll just ring up my crew captain at the hotel.
再见!
一 Cheerio! 一 [ Door Closes ]
[英国口音] 好了,现在你知道我是谁
[ British Accent ] All right. Now you know.
我是凯查·布洛克,而不是西普·马丁
I'm Catcher Block, not Zip Martin.
没有人叫西普·马丁
There is no Zip Martin.
但在你怒气冲天地离开这里之前, 你得承认:我玩弄了你
But before you storm out of here, admit it: I got you.
我令到芭芭拉·娜薇这个 <<别谈恋爱>>的女人谈起恋爱来了
I got Barbara ''Down With Love'' Novak to fall in love.
凯查,我不会怒气冲天地离开这里
I'm not gonna storm out of here, Catch.
我也不会承认你令芭芭拉·娜薇坠入爱河...
And I'm not gonna admit that you got Barbara Novak to fall in love...
因为我并不是芭芭拉·娜薇
because I'm not Barbara Novak.
一 没有人叫芭芭拉·娜薇 一 什么?
一 There is no Barbara Novak. 一 Huh?
我爱上的不是西普·马丁,而是凯查·布洛克
I didn't fall in love with Zip Martin. I fell in love with Catcher Block.
一年前,我做过你三个半星期的秘书
And that was a year ago, when for three and a half weeks, I worked as your secretary.
我不会期望你会记得我.
I don't expect you to remember me.
那时候 我还不是一个金发女人.而你要我离开
I wasn't a blond then. But you did ask me out.
虽然我很伤心,不得不离开, 但我仍然对你痴心一片
And it broke my heart to say no, but I loved you too much.
我无法接受我只是另一个 被你玩弄的女人这个事实
I couldn't bear to become just another notch in your bedpost.
我很熟悉你的约会习惯, 深知纵使很幸运...
With your dating habits, I knew that even if I was lucky enough...
能够在你不断轮换约会对象时, 成为其中一名固定约会对象...
to get a regular spot on your rotating schedule...
你也不会专注在我身上, 这样你就不会爱上我
I would never have your undivided attention long enough for you to fall in love with me.
那时我就知道,我必须做点事情, 令我显得出类拔萃
I knew I had to do something to set myself apart.
我必须辞掉秘书工作
I knew I had to quit my job as your secretary...
写一本能够蜚声国际的畅销书, 而且这本书必须产生极大争议...
and write an international best一 seller controversial enough...
从而引起纽约出版商,以及<<灵通>>杂♥志♥的重视
电影精选列表