What happened to your idea about making your expose into a public love letter?
那样做不好.现在她可真的是不谈恋爱了
That's no good. She's down with love— for real this time.
你必须想想办法. 去穿衣服吧
You have to think of something. Come on. Get dressed.
我们得回去工作. 你必须再开始写报导了
We're going out. You have to start circulating again.
一 噢,你那本黑色小本子哪去了? 一 我将它扔了
一 Ooh, where's your little black book? 一 I threw it away.
现在我对性♥爱♥一点兴趣也没有
一 [ Gasps ] 一 I don't care about sex anymore.
一 我只是想结婚 一 嗯,我也想结婚,不过没什么机会
一 I just wanna be married. 一 Well, me too, but fat chance.
这些<<别谈恋爱>>的女人真是的! 简直就是在报复男人!
These Down With Love girls! It's revenge against men!
这一切全是你这个美男子的错! 因为你的错,她们表现得跟你一样!
And it's all your fault, lover boy! That's why they all act like you!
[ Rolling Thunder ]
[ Thunderclap ]
暂缓出版新一♥期♥的杂♥志♥
Stop the presses.
我写了一篇封面专题报导, 这篇报导将会令<<灵通>>杂♥志♥...
I've got a cover story that'll make KNOW magazine sell...
...成为有史以来,销量最高的杂♥志♥
like no magazine has never sold before.
"凯查·布洛克的自白:
''Catcher Block Exposed:
跟芭芭拉·娜薇的爱情怎样令我脱胎换骨."
How Falling in Love with Barbara Novak Made Me a New Man.''
这其实是我的公开求爱信. 但不是我写的,应该说不是以前的我写的
It's my public love letter. It's not from me, or at least not the old me.
这是在我改过自新后写的. 这个崭新的我将可以得到芭芭拉·娜薇的爱慕
It's from the new me, the new man that Barbara Novak could fall in love with.
一 快行动吧,阿麦,把这篇稿子拿去出版! 一 我们无法出版了
一 Come on, Mac! Let's get this baby to print! 一 We're not going to print.
你没有看到吗? 我们一个秘书也没有
Haven't you noticed? We have no secretaries.
所有在纽约的女人都辞职不干了
Every girl in New York City has quit herjob.
她们全部人都只想为你那个芭芭拉·娜薇工作
They all wanna go work for your Barbara Novak.
一 为芭芭拉工作? 在哪里? 一 噢一 呵一 呵
一 For Barbara? Where? 一 Oh一 ho一 ho.
娜薇再一次超越你了
Novak topped you again.
[ Elevator Bell Dings ]
[ Chattering ]
这就是"别谈恋爱"巧克力!
It's here! Down With Love chocolate.
每一次咬下去,都有说不出的满足感
一 [ Gasps ] 一 A mouthful of satisfaction in every bite.
维琪,你真是妙点子多多!
Vikki,you are a genius.!
你写的书带挈巧克力的销♥售♥量急升
Look, your book got chocolate sales to soar.
由于你的书, 我们在别的领域也能分一杯羮
Why shouldn't we get a piece of the action?
一吃"别谈恋爱"巧克力,我就性♥欲♥全消
It sure killed my craving for sex.
现在能跟我接近的男人 就只有米尔顿·荷西一个了
The only man who could have his way with me now is Milton Hershey.
啊,我很高兴你终于拥有了亿万的财富
Boy, am I glad it finally occurred to you that you were a multimillionaire...
现在我们有资本可以创办自己的企业
many times over and we could start our own business.
好在当时悬崖勒马, 没有跟人结婚,没有放弃这一切
And to think I came that close to getting married and giving all this up.
以前我还真的相信女人不适合到社会工作
I was really starting to believe that women weren't cut out for the workplace...
但那只不过是工作环境歧视女人的缘故
when the only problem was the workplace wasn't cut out for women.
那些宾那书局的混♥蛋♥!
Banner House bastards.
现在所有人都知道我们创办了 娜薇/希拉国际有限公♥司♥
The word is out that Novak/Hiller International is cut to order.
有很多女孩在办公大楼的周围排队, 申请做我的私人秘书
Girls are lined up around the block to apply for the job as my private secretary.
另外,凯查·布洛克来了,他想见你
And that's not all. Catcher Block is here. He wants to see you.
唉,召唤保安人员叫他走,我不想见他
[ Sighs ] Well, call the guard, because I don't wanna see him.
一 你必须见他,他是来这里申请工作的 一 噢
一 You have to see him. He's an applicant. 一 Ooh.
一 真没想到. 一 你说我啰嗦也好...
一 For heaven's sake. 一 At the risk of sounding like my mother...
你要显得泰若自然,并且故意刁难他
just stay perfectly still and let him get it over with.
利兹太太
一 [ Intercom Beeps ] 一 Mrs. Litzer.
请叫第一位面试者进来
Send in the first applicant, please.
好的,"娜密",我照办
Okay, ''Novick.'' Over and out.
凯查,你又耍花样了? 你应该知道我不想见你
Another ruse, Catcher? You know I have no interest in seeing you.
可是你知道你必须见我. 我也知道你必须见我,这个你是明白的
But you know you have to. And you know I know you have to.
你一定知道自从你这本新的<<当代>>杂♥志♥推出之后, 杂<<灵通>>志那里就变成什么样了吧
I'm sure you know how things are at KNOWever since your new Now.
我无法知道现在<<灵通>>杂♥志♥那里的情况
I have no way of knowing how things are now at KNOW.
不过我对以前<<灵通>>杂♥志♥的内部情况倒是了解
I knew how things were at KNOW before now.
你应该知道现在<<灵通>>杂♥志♥的情况 跟杂<<当代>>志差不多
Then you should know now at KNOW things are a lot like they are at Now.
跟你一样,我们必须对每一个申请者进行面试
We have to interview every applicant for every job, and so do you...
如果你不逐一面试, 那你就会跟自己定下的反歧视条例不符...
or you'd be going against Now's definition of discrimination...
你不想<<当代>>或者杂<<灵通>>志 的读者知道"你不逐一面试"的事吧?
and you wouldn't want the readers of Now or KNOWto know that, now, would you?
布洛克先生,请坐
Have a seat, Mr. Block.
你的申请表呢?
一 [ Clears Throat ] 一 Your application?
嗯...噢,天啊
Mm一 hmm. Mm一 hmm. Mm一 hmm. Oh, dear.
很遗憾,这份秘书工作的薪酬比不上你现在的工作...
Unfortunately, the secretaryjob doesn't quite pay as much as your currentjob...
大概那就是你不能得到这份工作的原因
so I guess that's that.
再见,布洛克先生. 谢谢你抽空前来面试,吃排巧克力吧
Good一 bye, Mr. Block. Oh, have a candy bar for your trouble.
谢谢你对我们的关注
And thanks again for thinking of us.
娜薇小姐,我一直都在想着你
But I'm always thinking of you, Miss Novak.
我无法停止想你
I can't stop thinking of you.
我想请你重新考虑一下聘用我的问题
And I'd like you to reconsider considering me.
一 这份工作比你现在的少了96.6%啊? 一 钱算得什么
一 Even at a pay cut of 96.6%? 一 It's only money.
再说我长♥期♥以来,都是担任高级职位...
Besides, I've been on top for so long...
如果可以尝试从事新的岗位,那就好了
I thought it might be nice to try a new position.
你愿意在女人的监督下工作?
And you think you could be comfortable in a position under a woman?
我期待在女人的监督下工作
I look forward to it.
由低层工作做起...
Starting at the bottom...
一直逐步向上爬升
working my way up slowly to the top.
不过,以你的资历, 如果在一个以女性为主的工作场所工作
Still, I'm afraid that a man of your experience...
恐怕会令人想入非非
would be too distracted working in a predominantly female workplace.
这个完全不用担心. 我真的没有兴趣再去拈花惹草了
Not at all. You see, I'm not really interested in women a la carte anymore.
下一个跟我勾搭上的女人, 一定就是我的结婚对象
The next time I get involved with a woman, it'll be to settle down.
那好,我不想你在我的工作场所勾搭任何女人
Well, I wouldn't want you stealing one of the women from my workforce...
然后将她关进郊外的屋宅里
just to put her away in a house in the suburbs.
我也不会那样做, 现在你可以称我为"崭新的人"
Oh, I wouldn't want that either. I'm what you might call a new man.
噢,那是真的吗?
Oh, is that so?
我想认真地重新谈恋爱
And I'm looking for a new kind of love.
"凯查·布洛克的自白:
''Catcher Block Exposed''?
跟芭芭拉·娜薇的爱情怎样令我脱胎换骨."
''How Falling in Love with Barbara Novak Made Me a New Man. ''
噢,当然了
Oh, sure.
你为了令自己事业处于巅峰
And to put yourself on top...
就必然会向外透露我是"兰希·布蓉"
you just happened to have had to expose me as Nancy Brown...
这样就能这到目的,赢得诺♥贝♥尔♥和♥平♥奖♥
in your attempt to win a Nobel prize.
我一点也没有提到"兰希·布蓉"
I never said a word about Nancy Brown.
我唯一想赢得的奖项就是你
And the only prize I wanted to win was you.
很荒唐吧,在我们互相欺骗对方,玩弄对方之后...
Crazy, isn't it? After all our tricking each other, all our game playing...
我竟然会带着情信来到这里...
I'm the one who wound up here with the love letter...
而你成了赚得巨额利润的女强人
and you're the one with the scoop.
不管怎样,我会经常望着那块大型广♥告♥牌
Still, I'll keep my eye on the billboards...
可能有一天,你会写一篇文章...
and maybe one day you'll do a piece...
讲述你怎样将两个完全不同的人物揉合为一体: 一个是棕发、害羞的兰希·布蓉
on how you became someone in between the bashful, brunette Nancy Brown...
另一个是金发、冷酷的芭芭拉·娜薇
and the cool, blond Barbara Novak.
那定是一篇我非常想看的文章
That's a piece I could really go for.
[ Chattering ]
一、二、三...
One, two, three...
四、五
four, five.
嗯
一 [ Elevator Bell Dings ] 一 Hmm.
这就是你说的将金发、棕发揉合为一体的人?
Someone between a blond and a brunette?
我又抢在你前面了
一 [ All Gasping ] 一 Scooped you again.
我早就知道你会来这里
I knew you would.
当我刊登广♥告♥,说人人都有机会获聘时...
I knew the minute I placed an ad as an equal一 opportunity employer...
我就知道你会是第一个来申请的
you would be the first to apply.
我知道你预料到我会来, 而且你会让我进来,向你求婚
And I knew you knew and you'd let me in to ask you to marry me.
可是你并不知道我会答应嫁给你
But you didn't know I'd say yes.
一 维加斯? 一 我们一到那里,就马上结婚
一 Vegas? 一 We can get married there on the spot.
一 从今以后,我不会再让你跑掉的 一 噢,阿凯
一 I'm not letting you get away again... ever. 一 Oh, Catch.
一 我爱你,芭芭拉. 一 我知道
一 I love you, Barbara. 一 I know.
一 [ Both Phones Ring Simultaneously ] 一 [ Groans ]
不好意思,你必须等一下
[ Both ] I'm sorry. You'll have to hold.
一 彼得? 一 维琪?
一 Peter? 一 Vikki?
你到底跟不跟我结婚? 但我不会放弃我的事业
[ Both ] Do you wanna marry me or not? I'm not giving up my career.
我不会强要你跟我结婚的. 不过你答应吗?
[ Both ] I wouldn't ask you to. Then it's a deal?
一 答应! 一 答应!
一 Deal! [ Sighs ] 一 Deal!
好了,女士们、先生们,我在此正式宣布:
Well, ladies and gentlemen, it's official.
两性之间的纷争已经结束了. 这是什么回事?
The battle of the sexes is over. What's that?
不相信我? 那好,证据就在这里.
Don't believe me? Well, here's the proof.
请热烈欢迎新书<<为爱干杯>>的两位作者...
Please give a warm welcome to the coauthors of the new book, Here's to Love...
芭芭拉·娜薇布洛克太太和凯查·克洛克先生
Mrs. Barbara Novak一 Block and Mr. Catcher Block.
~ 芭芭拉,我们干杯吧 ~
~ Barbara, I'd like to propose a toast ~
~ 为我最喜欢的主题干杯 ~
~ To the topic I dig the most ~
~ 阿凯,先把爱杯抹干净 ~
~ Catch, let me dust off my lovin' cup ~
~ 嘿,服务员,把杯装满 ~
[ Both ] ~ Hey, bartender, fill 'er up ~
~ 霓虹灯开始闪烁 ~
~ Look how the neon starts to flicker ~
~ 爱来得远比子弹快 ~
~ Love's like a shot but works much quicker ~
~ 你有千杯之量 ~
~ And you're a man who can hold his liquor ~
~ 干杯,为爱干杯 ~
[ Both ] ~ Cheers, here's to love ~
~ 我思想守旧而你生性风流 ~
电影精选列表