You're right, Mac. I'll pick up your cleaning. You go back to the office.
可是我...噢!
Oh, but I— Oh! Ow!
记得看看袜子有没有浆挺过!
Oh! Make sure they starched the socks!
[ Bell Ringing ]
[ Dinging ]
我去拿干洗好的衣服,你熨衣服
I'm getting it. You iron.
不,你熨衣服,以后由我到外面柜台...
No, you iron, and I'll spend all day up front...
...接待顾客
kibitzing with the customers.
现在男女是平等的
We're equal now.
又是引用那本书的话
Again with that book.
[ Bell Ringing ]
你好啊,"娜密"
Hello, ''Novick''!
你好,利兹太太
Hello, Mrs. Litzer.
利兹先生到哪去了?
Where's Mr. Litzer?
他正在熨衣服
He's ironing.
爱尔文,跟"娜密"打个招呼
Irving, say hello to ''Novick''!
你好,"娜密"
Hello, ''Novick.''
把你要干洗的衣服给我吧
I'll get your things, dear.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这位先生,把你要洗的衣服给我吧
Yours too, mister.
小姐,打扰了,你看起来很面善
[ Southern Accent ] Pardon me, miss, but you sure look familiar.
一 你是不是... 一 是的,我是.
一 Are you— 一 Yes, I am.
啊,真是难以置信
Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle.
我回去的时候,跟人说我光顾的干洗店...
Wait till I tell folks back home I took my clothes to the same dry cleaners...
...正跟金·娜密一样
as Miss Kim ''Novick.''
不,我叫娜薇
No, my name is Novak.
噢,对,金·娜薇小姐
Oh, that's right. Miss Kim Novak.
不,我不是金·娜薇,我叫芭芭拉·娜薇
No, no, um, I'm not Kim Novak. I'm Barbara Novak.
噢,我对这个名字毫无印象
Oh. Well, that don't ring a bell.
一 你从未听过我的名字? 一 噢,很不好意思
一 You mean, you've never heard of me? 一 Oh, I'm sorry.
不会的,没什么,我觉得很新奇
No. No, don't be. I find it very refreshing.
你这个..."健忘教授"先生
You— Mr. Absentminded Professor.
你留下了不少东西在衣服的口袋里
You left a lot of things in your pocket.
唉呀,谢谢这位太太了
Why, thank you, ma'am.
不好意思,我想问一下
Excuse me. I'm sorry.
你刚才的意思是不是说 你从没有听过我写的书...
Do you mean that you've never heard of my book...
就是那本举世轰动的<<别谈恋爱>>?
the worldwide sensation Down With Love?
不,小姐,我没听说过
No, ma'am. I have not.
近期我上太空去了
But lately I've been out of this world.
瞧,这是我在美国太空总署的通行证章
Oh, look. My NASA security badge.
我一直周围寻找这个证章呢
I've been looking all over for that.
一 你是太空员吗? 一 嗯,是的,我是太空员
一 You're an astronaut? 一 Why, yes, I am.
你叫什么名字? 可能我听过你的名字?
Well, what's your name? Maybe I've heard of you.
一 西普 一 西普...
一 Zip. 一 Zip—
马丁. 西普·马丁少校
Martin. Major Zip Martin.
噢,是少校,那告诉我...
Well, tell me, Major...
在可可海滩上举♥行♥的聚会 是不是象传闻中的那样放荡不羁?
are those parties in Cocoa Beach as wild and uncivilized as they seem?
这个我可说不定. 我不太喜欢参加聚会
Oh, I couldn't say, ma'am. I'm not much for going to parties.
我喜欢的是...
My idea of a good time...
安坐家中,阅读佳作...
is to sit at home with a good book...
以及抽抽烟斗
and smoke my pipe.
晚些再付款. 爱尔文正在给熨斗加炭
Pay later. Irving's burning the ironing.
小姐,请让我过去
Pardon me, miss.
一 噢! 我们缠在一起了. 一 我们...
一 Oh! We're stuck together. 一 We're—
我来弄好它
Let me fix that.
娜薇小姐,这边走
There you go, Miss Novak.
嗯...
Well...
再见
good一 bye.
一、二、三、四
One, two, three, four.
西普!
Zip!
娜薇小姐,有什么事吗?
Yes, Miss Novak?
你应该不会留在纽约的吧
Well, I don't suppose that you're staying in New York.
噢,不,我留在纽约
Why, yes, I am.
太空总署派我到这里来进行一项特别项目
NASA sent me here to work on a special project.
绝密的项目
Top一 secret project.
是吗?
Oh?
一 你可以保守秘密吗? 一 可以
一 Can you keep a secret? 一 Yes.
嘿,我也是能保守秘密的人, 看来我们有很多共通点
Me too. Gee, it sure seems like we got a lot in common.
噢,是的,我们有很多共通点
Why, yes, it does.
如果我们了解一下彼此相同的地方
It might be nice to see just what we have in common...
以及彼此不同的地方,那就好了
and what we have that's different.
不太明白你的意思?
I'm sorry?
你想到我的家里坐坐吗? 这样我们就可以了解对方...
Would you like to go to my place and get to know each other...
多一点
a little better?
一 了解对方多一点? 一 深入地了解对方
一 A little better? 一 Lot better.
一 怎么样的深入了解? 一 从各个方面去深入了解
一 A lot better than what? 一 All the way better.
噢,哇,不行
Oh, gee, no.
我不能那样做
Now, I couldn't do that.
嗯,我要跟你熟络一些...
Why, I couldn't get to know you all the way better...
...才会去全面深入了解你
until I knew you much, much better.
那你觉得现在对我的了解程度...
Do you think that you know me well enough...
足够让我请你喝杯东西吗?
to let me buy you a drink?
嗯...
Well...
我很想喝杯太空员饮料
I'd sure love a Tang.
你的眼镜又不见了?
Lose another pair of glasses?
不是,我只是不想引人注意
No, I'm keeping a low profile.
一 维琪跟某个男人坐在那边. 一 那个男人有点名气
一 Vikki's over there with some guy. 一 That's not some guy.
他叫忠尼·突明特斯,是一个美式足球四分卫
That's Johnny Trementus, the quarterback.
一 到现在做出了1,432次成功传球 一 他接着是做出第1,433次成功传球吗?
一 1,432 complete passes. 一 Is he going for 1,433?
维琪对人家投怀送抱...
Well, Vikki's left herself wide open...
可是突明特斯竟然不知所措
but Trementus surprisingly fumbles.
现在他有什么动作? 看到什么就说什么
Now what's he doing— in laymen's terms?
一 他走了,你的机会来了 一 我不能过去她那边
一 He's leaving. Now's your chance. 一 I can't go over there.
一 她讨厌我. 一 她讨厌的是我,不是你
一 She hates me. 一 She doesn't hate you. She hates me.
不要再坐在这里,喜欢人家就得有所行动
Stop warming the bench and get in the game.
当你刊登我对娜薇的专题报道, 她就会恨你,那时你就什么机会都没有了
Once you run my Novak expose, she will hate you, and the clock will have run out.
一 你就不能不去报复娜薇吗? 一 不行
一 Can't you get off your Novak warpath? 一 Nope.
我已令她对我念念不忘, 想要进入她的陋室简直是易如反掌
I've got her surrounded, and it won't take a surprise attack to enter her teepee.
老友,如果你想象赢得足球赛般抱得美人归, 那现在就开始行动吧
I'm telling you, Kemosabe, you want big wampum, make Vikki love you now.
好了,不要再用足球术语表达了! 我过去她那边
Okay, enough with the football talk! I'm going.
[ Clears Throat ]
一 这是您要的饮品,布洛克先生. 一 谢谢你,亨利
一 There you are, Monsieur Block. 一 Ah, thanks, Henri.
一 这是您要的饮品,布洛克先生. 一 谢谢你,亨利
一 There you are, Monsieur Block. 一 Ah, thanks, Henri.
从现在开始,我叫...西普·马丁少校
Only, from now on it's... Major Zip Martin.
跟其他的服务员、看门人...
一 Ah. 一 Spread the word to the other maitre d's...
影院引座员和的士司机也说说吧
the doorman, theater ushers and taxi drivers.
好的,我照您的吩咐去做
Oui, oui. Done.
少校
Uh... Major.
麦曼尼斯,一切都会很顺利的,不用紧张
It'll be all right, MacMannus. Just be normal.
镇定些
Be cool.
你好...维琪
Hello... Vikki.
你好,彼得
Hello, Peter.
你是不是爱上那个足球选手了?
[ Voice Breaking ] Are you in love with that football player?
我不再爱他了
Not anymore.
他只不过是想将他的手稿塞给我而已
He only wanted one thing— to slip me his manuscript.
连一句甜言密语也不说,我怎么会爱他
He didn't even have the professional courtesy to try and seduce me first.
那些妒忌我成功的人白天不跟我来往
The men who resent my success won't give me the time of day.
而那些支持我成功的人夜晚不陪伴我
And the men who respect my success won't give me the time of night.
我不知道其他男人是怎样的,但我可以发誓...
I don't know about other men, but I swear...
如果你给我机会,我就会日夜对你又爱又恨
if I had the chance, I would respect and resent you night and day, day and night.
一 彼得,你会那样做吗? 一 当然
一 Peter, you would? 一 You bet.
我接受你
You're on.
西普,真是令人激奋
一 Oh, Zip, isn't this exciting? 一 [ Orchestra Tuning Up ]
在纽约还没有看过歌♥剧<<卡麦洛>>的, 一定只是我们两个
We must be the only two people in New York who haven't seen Camelot yet.
你老实告诉我吧
一 [ Audience Applauding ] 一 You're not just being nice.
你真的也没有看过这出歌♥剧吗?
You really haven't seen it either?
噢,老实说,我真的还没看过这出歌♥剧
Oh, I can honestly say I have never seen this show.
~[ Orchestra:Dramatic ]
[ People Laughing ]
[ People Shouting ]
[ Bell Dinging ]
[ Bat Hitting Ball ]
布洛克先生?
一 [ Intercom Buzzes ] 一 [ Woman ] Mr. Block?
一 麦洛提先生想见你 一 请他进来
一 Mr. McNulty to see you. 一 Send him in.
麦洛提,做得不错. 这些钱应该足够弥补你之前预付的费用
McNulty, good. Look, this should cover your up一 front expenses.
电影精选列表