现在你到缅因州去, 给我收集所有关于娜薇的流言蜚语
Go up to Maine, get me all the dirt on Novak.
没有女人会象她那样, 只为了有优秀的工作表现而发誓不谈恋爱
No girl like that would swear off love just to get ahead in the workforce.
一定是某个男人在某时某地伤害了她
Somewhere, some time, some guy hurt her.
我需要找到这个男人, 这样就能证明我是对的,我的报道就可以定稿了
I need to find him so I can prove I'm right and nail my expose.
乐意效劳. 那个女人写的书不值一看
Gladly. That broad's book is bad for business.
很多做丈夫的都不想 再请人去跟踪自己的妻子
Husbands don't want their wives tailed anymore.
因为这些丈夫知道如果妻子偷偷出去, 只是为了寻找工作而已
They know if she's sneaking out now, she's just looking for a job.
[ Phone Rings ]
你好,阿麦
Hello. Mac.
阿麦,冷静点
Mac. Mac, calm down.
阿麦,好吧,我马上到你那里去
Ma— Okay, I'll be right over.
快来试试我的调味酱怎样,会不会太辣?
Quick, taste my sauce. Too tart?
一 这就是你说的重大紧急事件? 一 正是!
一 This is your big emergency? 一 Yes!
我请了维琪来我家吃晚饭
I invited Vikki to dinner.
这顿晚饭必须做得十全十美,令她对我倾心一片,
It has to be perfect so she'll find me irresistible
那时我能对她发动猛烈攻势
and I can make my big move.
三个星期前你就能对她发动猛烈攻势了, 我一直都是这么提醒你
You could have made your big move three weeks ago. I keep telling you.
这些<<别谈恋爱>>的女人能够出名,靠的就是...
That's these Down With Love girls' claim to fame—
准时赴约
one date, no waiting.
这些<<别谈恋爱>>的女人 可能会象男人那样纵欲,
These Down With Love girls may be used to having sex the way a man does,
不过我不会
but I'm not.
试试是不是太甜?
Too sweet?
你跟娜薇应该正"打得火热"吧
So I guess you and Novak have been very ''down with love.''
你们是不是在23天里就约会了29次?
I mean, you've had what— 29 dates in 23 days?
是啊,不过我正设法不让她想跟我做♥爱♥
Yeah, but I'm trying to get her not to want to have sex with me.
这些日子,我必须小心行事, 她才不会想跟我做♥爱♥
These days you've really got to play your cards right to get a girl to say no.
也有可能你只是想跟她在一起而已
Or maybe you just like spending time with her.
你必须跟她保持这样 纯洁的情谊,不乱搞关糸...
Maybe the necessity of all this chastity and monogamy...
或许会让你觉得芭芭拉·娜薇 可能就是你理想的伴侣
has made you realize that Barbara Novak is your ideal potential lover.
老友,你看看吧,蛋糕烧焦了
Come back to Earth, buddy boy. Your cake's burning.
一 [ Alarm Buzzing ] 一 [ Gasps ]
象你这样的男人平时就是这样做菜的?
So this is how a guy like you does it, huh?
不,我平时不做菜, 但如果我真的做菜,我会投入去做
No, I don't do it, but if I did do it, I'd do what I'm doing.
那让我知道有什么事情是我没有做过的
Which reminds me of something I didn't do.
一 我得打电♥话♥给维琪,把我的地址告诉她. 一 我有更好的提议
一 I have to call Vikki and give her my address. 一 I've got a better idea.
邀请维琪到我的住处去,就当成是你自己家里一样.
Invite Vikki to my place, make like it's yours.
你知道我把备用钥匙放在哪里吧
You know where I keep the spare key.
你肯让我用那支你留给女朋友们用的钥匙?
You'd let me use the key you leave out for your girlfriends?
说不定也有其他的人用过了
Somebody might as well.
自从娜薇的书上了销畅排行榜以来, 那支钥匙就没什么女人用过了
It's gathering dust since Novak hit the best一 seller list.
一 可是我邀请维琪来品尝我自己做的菜. 一 相信我吧
一 But I invited Vikki for a home一 cooked meal. 一 Trust me.
到我的寓所呆十分钟, 你们两个就不会想到晚餐的事
Ten minutes in my apartment, and you'll both forget all about dinner.
呆十分钟?
Ten minutes?
呆十分钟
Ten minutes.
[ Phone Rings ]
[ Rings ]
[ Rings ]
一 喂. 一 芭芭拉,我是西普
一 Hello. 一 Hello, Barbara. It's Zip.
你好,西普
Hello, Zip.
不知道我可以请你特别帮个忙吗?
I was wondering if I could ask you to do me a very special favor.
没问题,西普,做什么都可以
Sure, Zip. Anything.
嗯,本来我们说好要出去的...
Well, I know we planned to go out, but...
可是现在我觉得留在家里也不错
一 well, I thought it might be fun to stay in. 一 [ Exhaling ]
我突然心血来潮,想吃顿自家做的菜
I'm in the mood for a home一 cooked meal.
马丁少校,我不想一直呆在厨房♥里
Major Martin, I have no desire to stay cooped up in the kitchen...
对着热火炉埋头苦干, 然后再去面对塞满脏餐具的洗碗盒
slaving over a hot stove and a sink full of dirty dishes.
噢,不是这样的,芭芭拉,你误会了
Oh, no, Barbara. You misunderstood.
我刚才说自家做的菜...
When I said a home一 cooked meal...
是说到我家里来,由我做菜给你品尝
I meant at my place— I wanted to serve you.
噢,西普
Oh, Zip.
从来没有男人亲自做菜给我吃
No man has ever done this for me before.
你真是体贴入微
How thoughtful.
一 嗯... 一 无微不至
一 Well. 一 And considerate.
我很乐意为你做菜
It's my pleasure.
噢,不要说客气话了, 能吃你做的菜是我的福气
Oh, no, no, no. It's mine.
一 那你到我家来吗? 一 好的
一 So, you'd like to come? 一 Oh, yes.
太好了,真棒
Yes. Yes.
我等不及了
I can't wait.
[ Sighs ]
我的地址是公园街73号♥. 芭芭拉....
Seventy一 third and Park. And Barbara?
一 还有什么事吗? 西普 一 谢谢你能随遇而安.
一 Yes, Zip? 一 Thank you for being so flexible.
不用客气,西普,谢谢你
No, Zip. Thank you.
噢,西普!
Oh, Zip!
真是棒极了
Everything looks divine.
很奇怪,我总是觉得...
I have a funny feeling that you've done...
你曾在这里宴待过一些别的女人
quite a bit of entertaining for two here.
噢,老实说,在你之前...
Oh, I can honestly say that until you...
我从未在这里宴待过别的女人
I haven't done any entertaining for two here at all.
你一定不是一般的太空员
You're certainly not the average astronaut.
我吃厌了那些冻存食物了
Oh, I get so tired of all that freeze一 dried food.
当你整天食的都是牛肉片...
After a steady diet of pellet steak...
...和薯块
and potato tablets...
你就很希望能够吃些热气腾腾的东西
you yearn for something hot to sink your teeth into.
唉呀,你说得我口水直流了
Well, you've whetted my appetite.
我对你的仰慕不止于你的厨艺
It's not just your cooking.
你真是多才多艺
You are so well一 rounded.
你还喜欢收集艺术品和古董
Your collection of art and antiques.
把自己的住所布置得典雅高贵
You've made a real home here.
嗯,地球仍然是我最喜欢居住的星球
Well, Earth still is my favorite planet.
不,我是说在纽约这里
No, I meant here, in New York.
噢
Oh.
很多在纽约的单身汉,他们所住的寓所
Most bachelors in this city are only interested in an apartment...
里面布满了所有男人发明用来玩弄女人的...
that comes fully loaded with every gadget and contraption...
新奇玩意和古怪器具
man has invented to snare a woman.
彼得,我不明白 为什么你会不知道自己的室内酒吧在哪?
I don't understand this, Peter. How does a person lose their built一 in bar?
我可以发誓,一分钟前那个室内酒吧还在这里
[ Chuckles ] I swear, it was here a minute ago.
噢!
一 [ Mechanical Whirring ] 一 Ohh!
[ Gasps ]
[ Whirring ]
嘿,我找到了. 维琪?
Hey. Found it. Vikki?
你在哪?
Where are you?
我不知道
一 [ Vikki ] I don't know. 一 [ Shrieks ]
噢
Oh.
彼得,你的长沙发象野兽一样扑到我身上
Peter, your couch was all over me like some animal.
一 之前还看不出你这个人居心不良 一 真对不起
一 Who knew you were so dangerous? 一 I'm sorry.
我知道我有点神志不清
Uh, I know I seem a little disoriented.
可能在做菜的时候,尝得太多雪利酒了
Guess I tasted too much sherry while I was cooking.
你做菜给我吃? 从来没有男人亲自做菜给我吃
You cooked for me? No man has ever done that for me before.
现在我饿死了
I'm famished.
其实,我不是在...这里做菜的
Actually, I didn't cook... here...
不是在我的寓所...做菜给我们两个吃的
at my apartment... for us.
我是在...阿凯的寓所做菜给...阿凯吃的
I cooked... at Catch's apartment for... Catch.
一 噢 一 一分钟前,你才到这里来
一 Oh. 一 But you've only been here a minute.
再过多十分钟看看, 大概就不会去想晚餐的事了
Let's make it 10 and see if we forget all about dinner.
一 这两位是你父母吗? 一 不,他们是阿凯的父母
一 [ Vikki ] Are those your parents? 一 No. Those are Catch's parents.
为什么你摆着凯查父母的照片?
Why do you have a picture of Catch's parents?
我们听听音乐吧
Let's listen to some music.
[ Whirring ]
~[ Stereo: ''18 12 Overture'' At Full Volume ]
~[ Continues ]
没事的,没事的
It's all right. It's all right.
噢!
[ Both ] Ooh!
噢!
一 [ Slingshot Sound ] 一 Ooh!
[ Both Gasp ]
噢!
Ooh!
不能再在这里呆多8分钟了,我们去吃晚餐吧
I can't do this for eight more minutes. Let's go eat.
一 [ Vikki Screeches ] 一 ~'18 12 Overture''Ends ]
一 怎么样? 一 哦
一 [ Catcher ] How's that? 一 [ Barbara ] Oh.
当你觉得合适的时候,就告诉我
[ Catcher ] You tell me when it's good for you.
用手拿着,带我移到正确的位置
Put your hand on it and guide me till I got it in the right spot.
大概是这里了
[ Barbara ] Almost. Almost.
噢,西普
Oh, Zip.
以前我也做过很多次了,但从未用过这么强劲的器具
I've done this a lot before, of course, but never with such a powerful instrument.
噢,就是这里了
[ Barbara Gasps ] That's it.
真是清楚得很
It's perfectly clear.
西普,我活了这么久,还从未见过...
Oh, Zip, I've never seen anything so beautiful...
...这么美丽的东西
电影精选列表