I've been watching them for weeks.
他们在无畏派的地盘做什么
What are they doing in Dauntless?
装载物资 电脑 还有这些
Loading in supplies. Computers. And these.
这是什么
What is it?
我猜是一种感知递质物
I think it's some kind of cognitive transmitter,
可以像血清一样注入人体
you inject it like a serum.
干什么用
Why?
应该可以令人更容易服从指令
It's supposed to make you more susceptible to suggestion,
但他们所持有的量 足够打造一支军队
but as many as they have, they could create an army.
请注意 全体新人到最终测试处报到
Attention, all initiates report for final testing.
全体新人到最终测试处报到
All initiates report for final testing.
你准备好了 你能做到的
You're ready. You can do this.
他们可以通过屏幕看到你的幻境
They can see your hallucinations on the screen.
所以你得用无畏派的方式战胜恐惧
So you get passed your fears the way the Dauntless would,
但动作要快
but do it quickly.
如果表现太优秀 他们会杀了我
Right. If I'm too good then they'll kill me,
如果反应太慢 也是死路一条
and if I'm too slow then I'll die.
是的 祝你好运
Right. Good luck.
祝你好运 特丽丝
Good luck, Tris.
希望你能通过测试
Hope you make it.
恭喜
Congratulations.
四
Four.
四 四
Four. Four!
住手 四
Stop. Four!
你不是无所畏惧吗
Are't you Dauntless...
请告诉我 你没看到刚才那段
Please tell me that you weren't watching that.
如果我说没看到 你会觉得好受点吗
Would you feel better if I said no?
你的表现很好
You did well.
现在 最后一项测试
Now. One final test.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
什么
What?
如果你想成为无畏派的话
If you wanna be Dauntless.
不
No.
开枪
Do it.
你还好吧
You all right?
在我看来你的表现很好
That looked good to me, okay?
来 我们走
Come on, let's go.
祝贺你们 无畏派的新成员们
Congratulations...new members of Dauntless.
无畏派 无畏派
Dauntless! Dauntless!
快点 排队了
Come on, get in line.
大家排好队
All right, everybody, line up.
怎么回事
What's going on?
仔细听好了
All right, listen up.
在你们离开前 全部人排成四队
Before you leave tonight, I want you all in four lines.
每个人都要植入跟踪装置
Everyone gets a tracking device.
不许问问题 这只是预防措施
Don't ask questions. It's just a precaution.
你看到四了吗
Do you see Four?
没看到
No.
下一个
Next!
怎么了
What's going on?
我的天
Oh, my God.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你该排在队伍前头
You should be first in line, but...
我给你行个方便吧
I'll make it easy for you.
有点疼吧 恭喜成为我们正式一员
Hurts like a bitch, huh? Now you're really one of us.
怎么了
Hey, what's...?
派浓于血
Faction before blood.
我的天
Oh, my God.
他们看得见 听得见
They can see and hear us.
但不能像我们一样处理信息
They just don't process it the same way.
指令通过递质传到大脑
Commands come in to be transferred.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我们要干嘛
What are we doing?
分歧者
Divergent.
一切都很好 不用担心
Everything's fine. There's nothing to worry about.
快点 走
Hurry up! Move!
我不会抵抗 不会抵抗
I'm not resisting! I'm not!
无私派领导者自己表明身份
Abnegation leaders must identify themselves.
我得找到我爸妈
I need to find my parents.
继续走 你家在哪
Just keep moving. Where's your house?
妈妈 爸爸
Mom? Dad?
他们可能会去哪
Where would they have gone?
我不知道
I don't know.
这不可能 请停手
This can't happen here! Just stop it!
不要做抵抗
Do not resist.
所有无私派将接受讯问
All Abnegation will be questioned.
传奇英雄四 成了没有自我的木偶
The legendary Four, a mindless drone.
你曾是派中翘楚 但现在你...
You were first in your class now you're...
一文不值
...nothing.
怎么 你觉得他可能是...
What? You think he might be...?
只有一个办法能搞清楚
There's one way to find out.
说再见吧 混♥蛋♥
Say goodbye, asshole.
再见
Goodbye.
动一下你就死定了
Move and you'll die!
古板鬼
The Stiff?
两个古板鬼 两个半死的古板鬼
Two Stiffs. Two dead Stiffs.
我们不能放过任何一个分歧者
We can't let a single divergent slip through.
局势就是这样
This is what happens.
她不会开枪的
She's not gonna shoot me.
你可能太高估我的天性了
Think you might be overestimating my character.
快跑
Run!
你受伤了吗
You were hit?
不许动
Okay, don't move!
放下武器
Drop your weapons.
托比斯·伊顿
Tobias Eaton.
还有你 碧特丽丝
And you, Beatrice.
我以为我看到了你的智慧
I thought it was intellect I was sensing in you.
也许你没自己想象得那么聪明
Maybe you're not as smart as you think you are.
你为什么要攻击这些无辜的人
Why are you attacking all these innocent people?
无辜的人
Innocent people?
纵容无私派 会毁了派别体系
Abnegation, if left unchecked, will destroy the faction system.
留着你俩也是同样的道理
Same can be said of both of you.
必须得有人阻止你们
Somebody has to stop you,
如果不阻止 我们将失去和平
if we don't, peace will be lost.
我们已经失去了和平 是你毁了它
It's already been lost. You destroyed it.
是人性毁了它
Human nature destroyed it.
我们这些有先见之明的人
Those of us with the vision to see that are
有义务去保护其他人
called upon to protect the rest.
我们会重建和平
We will restore the peace.
这次和平会延续下去
And this time it will last.
如果你错了呢
And what if you're wrong?
把他带走
Bring him with us.
她受伤了
She's injured.
无法预计她的实验效果
Any results would be unclear.
-除掉她 -好的
You can get rid of her. - All right.
走吧 快走
Let's go, come on!
碧特丽丝
Beatrice!
-妈妈 -碧特丽丝
- Mom? - Beatrice!
妈妈
Mom?
我们快走
Okay, we gotta run.
你以前是无畏派吗
You were Dauntless?
今天还能派上用场
Served me well today.
爸爸还好吧
Is Dad okay?
还好 他带着一支队伍躲在门罗那里
Yeah. He led a group over to Monroe and stay,
我们去那里会合
we're gonna meet him there.
快走
Let's go!
威尔 威尔
Will! Will!
威尔 威尔 停下 停下
Will! Will, stop! Stop!
停手
Stop!
好了 快点 亲爱的 我们得走了
Okay. Come on, honey. We gotta go.
我杀了他 我杀了他 我杀了他
电影精选列表