They were in my ears, and my throat, I couldn't breath.
我听说两年前
I heard about this guy, like two years ago,
有个人吓到心脏病发作
So panicked he had a heart attack in his chair,
差点死了
and he almost died.
什么
What?
所以我们要有那种心理准备 对吧
Yeah, so we got that to look forward to, right?
你应该一点问题也没有
You didn't seem to have any problems at all.
我吗 不不 天呐 糟透了
Me? No, no. Oh, my God. It was awful.
拜托 没有人像你那么快
Oh, come on. No one even came close to your time.
你太棒了
You were amazing.
最棒的是
Yeah, what's amazing is how
她会把你挤出无畏派
she's gonna knock you right out of Dauntless.
她不会把我挤出去的
She's not gonna knock me out of Dauntless.
她已经从后进生变成了优秀者之一
Look she's gone from being the worst to one of the best.
总得有人接替她垫底的位置
Somebody's gotta take her place at the bottom.
会是谁呢
Who's it gonna be?
-就是你 -你能不说话吗
- You. - Do you ever stop talking?
我只想知道她是怎么办到的
I just want to know how she does it.
你的秘诀是什么
What's your trick?
没有什么秘诀
I don't have a trick.
从没有人那么快完成的
Nobody gets through it that fast.
告诉我们 你是怎么做到的吧
Why don't you tell us how you do it?
至少告诉你的朋友们
At least tell your friends.
他在说什么
What's he talking about?
有什么捷径吗
Is there some way to make it easier?
没有
No.
没有 我...我什么也没做
No. I'm not... I'm not doing anything.
救救我
Hey! Help me!
这不是真的
This isn't real.
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
什么
What?
你怎么弄碎玻璃的
How did you break the glass?
我不知道 就那样弄碎了
I don't know, I just did it.
就那样弄碎了
You just did it?
你的测试结果是什么
What were your test results?
你的能力倾向测试
Your aptitude test?
无私派
Abnegation.
我不这样觉得
I don't think so.
什么
What?
我觉得你在撒谎
I think you're lying to me.
我...我为什么会撒谎
Why... why would I lie to you?
我再问你一次
I'm gonna ask you one more time.
你的测试结果是什么
What were your test results?
无私派
Abnegation.
好吧 你走吧
Fine, you're free to go.
特丽丝
Tris?
告诉你一声
Just so you know,
无畏派是不会那样弄碎玻璃的
Dauntless don't break the glass like that.
我哥哥 他和你一样
My brother, he was like you.
第二阶段他表现出色 完成速度很快
During the second stage, he got good really fast.
模拟训练最后一天
Last day of the simulations
一个无畏派领导者进去察看他
one of the Dauntless leaders came in to watch him.
第二天早上
Then the next morning,
我们在峡谷底发现了他的尸体
we found his body at the bottom of the chasm.
他们干掉了他
They got rid of him.
谁
Who did?
无畏派领导者 你不能让他们发现你
Dauntless leadership. You can't let them find out about you.
如果他们已经知道了呢
And what if they already know?
那你已经死了
Then you're already dead.
碧特丽丝
Beatrice.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我有麻烦了
I'm in trouble.
怎么了
What happened?
我进不了无畏派 我融入不了
I'm not gonna make it in Dauntless. I don't fit in there.
你必须融入他们
You have to fit in there.
我没有办法
I can't.
我...我...我和他们不一样
I'm... I'm... I'm just, I'm not like them.
谁和他们一样 他们是群疯子
I mean, who is? They're crazy.
也许我能回无私派
Maybe I can go back to Abnegation.
-你不能回去 -我知道 但是...
- You can't got back. - I know, but...
他们不会允许的
They're never gonna let you do that.
谁
Who?
博学派 他们不会让无私派再破坏规矩
Erudite. They're not gonna let Abnegation break anymore rules.
他们真觉得自己在执政了吗
They actually think that they're running the government now?
也许很快了
They might be soon.
等等 真的吗
Wait, really?
本就该是博学派管理 轮不到无私派
Erudite should be in charge. Certainly not Abnegation.
等等 凯勒 你怎么能那样说呢
Wait, hold on, Caleb. How can you say that?
这是众望所归
It's what all the other factions want,
因为无私派已经失政了
now that Abnegation failed.
不 那是他们的一面之词
No. That's just what they're telling you here...
这是真的
It's true.
这不是真的 不是 这儿都是骗子
It's not true. It's not. There are liars here.
这里的人知道如何摆布你
There are people who know how to manipulate you.
-你得明白 -碧特丽丝
- You need to understand that. - Beatrice.
你该走了
I think you should go.
派浓于血 是吗
Faction before blood, yeah?
知道了
Got it.
请你跟我走
I need you to come with me.
停手
Stop!
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
请坐
Please, sit down.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很高兴你今天过来
I'm glad you came here today.
是吗
You are?
在新派系过得开心吗
Are you happy with your new faction?
还可以
Yeah.
但是你来找你哥哥
But you came to see your brother.
我...我有话跟他说
I just... I just wanted to talk to him.
你见过你父母了吗
Have you seen your parents?
没有
No.
很难放下的
It's hard to let go.
派浓于血
Faction before blood.
是很重要的理念 但有时也很难实现
It's an important ideal, but sometimes difficult to fulfill.
有悖于人的天性
It goes against our fundamental human nature.
但这也正是我们要克服的弱点
But that's exactly the weakness we need to overcome.
你觉得天性是人类的弱点吗
You think that human nature is weakness?
我觉得天性是我们的敌人
I think human nature is the enemy.
保密 撒谎 偷窃都是人的天性
It's human nature to keep secrets, lie, steal,
我想根除这一切
and I want to eradicate that.
这样我们才能维持社会和谐稳定
That's how we'll maintain a stable, peaceful society.
你会帮我的 对吧
You would help me with that, wouldn't you?
我能怎么帮你
How would I help you?
你知道无私派破坏了派别体系
You're aware that Abnegation is undermining the faction system,
他们违法藏匿分歧者吗
and breaking laws, harboring Divergents?
不 我不知道
No, I didn't know that.
但如果是真的 很高兴我离开了那里
But if that's true, then I'm glad that I left.
我想确认你会秉公执法
See, I need to know that I can count on you to enforce the law,
即使你最在乎的亲人违反了法律
even if it's been broken by someone close to you,
你也会公正不阿
someone you care about.
当然
Of course.
很好
Good.
我让车送你回无畏派
Then I'll have my car take you back to Dauntless.
快 推下去
Come on! Get her over!
快 动手 动手
Come on! Do it! Do it!
你没事吗
You all right?
嗯
Yeah.
来 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
穿上
Here, put this on.
谢谢
电影精选列表