Nice.
各位都过来
All right, guys, over here.
听好了
Listen up.
知道这个板子是什么吗
Know what this board is?
是你们的命根子 我们每天为你们排名
It's your life. We grade you everyday.
如果第一阶段结束时 你还在红色♥区♥域
If you're still in the red by the end of the first stage,
就将被淘汰
you're out.
特丽丝
我肯定做不到的
I'm never gonna make it.
你能行
Yes, you are.
我是这里最弱的
I'm the weakest one here.
那你会是进步最大的
Then you'll be the most improved.
你是诚实派 不该说谎的
You're Candor. You're not supposed to lie.
我曾经是诚实派 我也没说谎
I was Candor. And I'm not lying.
如果我被淘汰了
If they cut me
我想我父母会接纳我的
I think my parents would take me back.
不 那行不通的
No, it doesn't work like that.
就算他们愿意 他们的派系也不会允许的
Even if they wanted to, their faction wouldn't allow it.
就算我父母愿意我回去
Even if my parents would take me back...
我也不再属于那里了
I wouldn't belong there anymore.
-这话题越来越压抑了 -是啊
- This is getting depressing. - Yeah.
知道咱们该干什么吗 去纹身
You know what we should do? Get tattoos.
知道吗 他们可以纹你的样子
Did you know they had a tattoo of your face?
你喜欢吗
You like it?
喜欢 你要纹在哪
Yeah. Where would you get it?
不知道 你说呢
I don't know, where would you suggest?
想纹哪里都行
Anywhere you want.
看这个
Here, it's this thing here.
你还记得我吧
You remember me, right?
我在想 你能...
I was...I was just wondering if you could...
不行 我只给人纹身
No. I just do tattoos.
好吧
Okay.
我想纹这个
I'd like this one. Please.
我能问问你...
Can I just ask you...?
你不该选无畏派
You made a mistake choosing Dauntless.
他们会发现你的
They'll find out about you...
谁 谁会发现
Who? Who will?
觉得你有威胁的人
People you're a threat to.
什么人 无畏派的人吗
What people? The Dauntless?
是整个社会
No, society.
如果你不属于任何一派
If you don't fit into a category,
他们就无法控制你
they can't control you.
我不明白 我是无畏派
I don't get it. I'm Dauntless.
我会成为无畏派 这是我的选择
I'm going to be Dauntless, I chose Dauntless.
但愿如此
For your sake, I hope so.
特丽丝
你力道太弱 没有肌肉
You're weak. You have no muscle.
这样永远赢不了的
You're never gonna win, not like that.
谢谢提醒
That's good to know.
你得利用整个身体
Yeah, you’re gonna have to use your whole body.
这里要绷住
Keep tension here.
继续进攻
Go on offense.
你速度很快 先发制人就能赢
You're fast, so you could win if you attack first.
一进场就进攻对方的喉咙
You get inside, you jab to the throat.
四
Four.
继续练习
Keep working.
真遗憾 威尔
Sorry about that, Will.
加油 克里斯
Come on, Chris.
停手 停手
Stop. Stop.
我不行了
I'm done. I'm done.
要停下吗
You need to stop?
好 我来帮你一把
Okay. Let me give you a hand.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了 大家休息一下
All right, let's everyone take a break!
你感觉好点了吗
You uh...you're feeling a little better?
好多了
Yeah, I'm fine.
抓住横杆 松手也行
Grab the rail, or don't.
你有三个选择
You got three options.
挂在那里 我就不追究你的懦弱
Hang there and I'll forget your cowardice.
掉下去摔死
Fall and die.
或者放弃
Or give up.
但是你一旦放弃 就出局
But if you give up, you're out.
加油 克里斯
Come on, Chris.
时间到
Time!
无畏派永不言弃
Dauntless never give up.
我们无畏派为保护围墙内的每个人而战
As Dauntless we fight to protect every life inside the fence,
不得有丝毫闪失
without fail.
所以我们这样训练你们
That's why we train you the way we do,
教你们永不言弃
to teach you not to give up,
发掘出每个人的潜力
and to find out who has what it takes.
我知道外面平静了好多年
I know it's been quiet out there a few years,
情况随时都可能改变
that could change at any moment.
我们必须做好准备 以防万一
So we have to be ready for everything.
外面有什么
What's out there?
怪物
Monsters.
和平派的农田
Amity farm.
我知道 再远处呢
No, I know. Beyond that.
未从战争中复原的土地
Places that never recovered from the war.
你知道吗
Do you know?
建起围墙总是有原因的
Let's just say they built the fence for a reason.
你挺擅长这个啊
You're kind of good at this.
真是惨
Well, that was pathetic.
打滑了
It slipped.
去捡回来啊
Well, go get it!
他们还在扔呢
What...while they're throwing?
你怕了吗
Are you afraid?
当然怕被刀戳到了
Of getting stabbed by an airborne knife? Yeah.
大家停下
Everybody stop.
站靶子前面
Stand in front of the target.
四 帮个忙
Four give me a hand here.
他掷飞刀的时候 你就站在那儿
You're going to stand there while he throws those knives.
你要有丝毫躲闪 你就走人
And if I see you flinch, you're out.
你将在这里学到一件事
One thing you will learn here
命令不可违
is that orders are not optional.
住手
Stop.
谁都可以站在靶子前面
Anyone can stand in front of a target.
这证明不了什么
It doesn't prove anything.
那换你来 一定没什么大不了喽
Then it should be easy for you to take his place.
老规矩
Same rules apply.
拜托 四
Oh, come on, Four.
你可以更精准点的
You can get closer than that.
你想让我帮她理理发吗
You want me to give her a little trim?
也许头顶该修剪一下
Yeah, maybe just a little off the top.
给你的勇敢加分 古板鬼
Points for bravery, Stiff.
但不足以弥补你没管好嘴而扣的分
But not as many you just lost for opening your mouth.
管好你自己
You watch yourself.
我们训练的是战士 不是反叛分子
We train soldiers, not rebels.
今天训练到此为止 解散
But we're done for today. Get out.
你没事吧
You all right?
你割伤我了
You cut me.
我故意的
I meant to.
你故意的
You meant to?
你以为毫发无伤 他能放过你吗
You think he was gonna let you off without a scratch?
我要是没伤到你 你现在还在那站着呢
You'd still be standing there if I hadn't hit you.
所以我该感谢你吗
So am I supposed to thank you?
你该放聪明点
You're supposed to be smart.
如果我想伤害你
If I wanted to hurt you,
我早就动手了
I would have.
她来了
There she is!
你确实是想求死啊
You do have a death wish.
真不敢相信你对埃里克说了那样的话
I can't believe you said that to Eric.
你是唯一敢反对他的人
电影精选列表