You're the only one who's ever stood up to him.
看看你的耳朵 咱们去清理一下
Look at your ear. Let's get you cleaned up.
特丽丝 刚才真帅
Hey, Tris. That was cool.
谢了
Thanks.
厉害啊 古板鬼 恭喜了
Impressive, Stiff. Congrats.
闭嘴吧
Shut up.
怎么了 你现在可出名了
What? Hey, you're famous now.
不只因为你和埃里克的对峙
I mean not because of the thing with Eric,
你还上新闻了呢 听好
you're in the news. Yeah, listen.
安德鲁·普莱尔的孩子 碧特丽丝和凯勒
The recent transfers of Beatrice and Caleb Prior,
于近日改换了派别
children of Andrew Prior,
这让人不禁质疑
call into question the soundness
无私派的教育方式和价值观
of Abnegation's teachings and values.
他们为何离开
What prompted them to leave?
或许是因为
Perhaps the answer lies
该派别的理想崩塌
in the corrupted ideal of an entire fraction.
他们贪污资源
Their theft of resources,
管理无能 虐待儿童
their general incompetence, the abuse of their children.
他们打你了吗
Did they beat you,
就像马库斯·伊顿的孩子一样
like Marcus Eaton's kid?
他们不打人 他们是好人
They didn't beat anyone. They're good people.
是啊 所以你才离开吗
Right. And that's why you left?
是我说了不该说的吗
Is it something I said?
他是个白♥痴♥
He's an idiot.
没事
It's okay.
她来无畏派做什么
What's she doing here at Dauntless?
普莱尔
Prior.
你是安德鲁·普莱尔的女儿 对吧
You're Andrew Prior's daughter, aren't you?
碧特丽丝
Beatrice.
现在我只是特丽丝
It's just Tris now.
特丽丝 我喜欢
Tris, I like that.
你的选择令人钦佩 特丽丝
You made an impressive choice, Tris,
你没有受到你父母和测试结果的影响
despite your parents and your test results.
-你看过我的测试结果了 -当然
- You've seen my test result? - Of course.
我很高兴你够聪明 知道自己真正想要的
I'm glad you were smart enough to know your own mind.
有需要就告诉我
Let me know if you ever need anything.
真奇怪
Well, that was weird.
是啊
Yeah.
你觉得是怎么回事
What do you think is going on?
我猜他们在追铺分歧者
I bet they're hunting Divergents.
博学派最近总在谈论这个
That's all they talk about at Erudite these days.
等等 真有分歧者吗
Wait, Divergents are real?
得了吧 埃尔
Come on, Al.
第一局 皮特对特丽丝
First fight, Peter versus Tris.
是埃里克搞的鬼
It's Eric.
他就想报复你
He's just trying to get back at you.
怎么了
What.
记得我说过的攻击要领吗
Remember what I said about attack?
第一击直取咽喉
First shot, right to the throat,
然后盯着他
and you watch him.
他在出拳前 会先迈开步子
He steps before he punches. All right?
准备好了吗 古板鬼
All right there, Stiff?
你要哭了吗
Are you about to cry?
你要是哭的话 我会手下留情的
I'll take it easy on you if you cry.
扁他 特丽丝
Come on, Tris.
起来
Get up.
快点 别再小打小闹了
Come on. Stop playing with each other.
你看上去...很糟糕
Wow, you look...look bad.
我在这多久了
How long have I been here?
大概一天
About a day.
一天
A day?
你们看了记分板吗
Have you seen the score board?
我排在第几位
Where am I?
你在红线以下
You're below the line.
你们为什么穿着这样的背心
Why are you wearing those vests?
对战比赛
War games.
你干什么
Woh, what are you doing?
-我要过去 -你不能去
- I'm coming. - You can't.
埃里克说你没戏了
Eric says you're done.
什么
What?
他说你出局了
He said you were out.
你父亲是议会的一员 特丽丝
Your father's on the council, Tris.
也许他们会破例让你回家
Maybe they'll make an exception and let you go home.
很抱歉 特丽丝
I'm sorry, Tris.
我们得走了 不然赶不上火车了
We gotta go. We're gonna miss the train.
好的
Yeah, okay.
拜
Bye.
拜
Bye.
-拜 -拜
- Bye. - Bye.
谢谢
Thanks.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我刚想明白 我必须赶来
I just figured that I had to make it.
谁放你出来的
Who let you out?
我自己
I did.
你自己
You did?
好吧
Okay.
我们找地儿坐吧
Let's sit you down.
比赛很简单 就是"夺旗游戏"
The game's simple. It's like "Capture the Flag."
自选武器
Weapon of choice.
那也叫枪
Call that a gun?
神经毒素飞镖 模拟真枪射击的疼痛
Neurostim dart. Simulates the pain of a real gun shot wound,
但只持续几分钟
only lasts a couple of minutes.
分成两队 四和我是队长
Two teams. Four and I are captains.
你先选
You pick first.
好 爱德华
Okay. Edward.
我要古板鬼
I'll take the Stiff.
选个最弱的
Oh. Picking the weak ones
这样输了 好推卸责任
so you got someone to blame when you lose.
差不多是吧
Something like that.
埃里克的队伍去哪了
Where did Eric's team go?
他们一定去了另一头
They must have gone to the end.
关灯 聚过来 快点
All right, lights off. Gather round, come on.
你们有什么策略
Okay, what's your strategy?
我们把旗帜藏好 让他们找不到
We can hide the flag well enough so they can't find it.
我们派一个小队去侦察
We send out a team to scout the location,
看我们能否找到他们的旗帜
see if we can find their flags.
要我说我们突袭他们
I say we blitz them.
以纯粹的较量取胜
Just beat them with sheer force.
这可是输得最快的方法
That's the best way to lose quickly.
等他们来找我们 我们不知道他们在哪
Let them come to us. We don't know where they are.
我们分成两组 一组防御 一组进攻
Okay, we're gonna split into two groups. Defense and offense.
凭什么你说的算
Who put you in charge?
总得有个人做决定
Someone has to make a decision.
你不会要跳下来吧
You're not gonna jump, are you?
没有 我只是想找一个有利位置
No, I'm just trying to get a good vantage point.
好想法
Good thinking.
你不必跟我来
You don't have to come with me.
你不该这么卖♥♥力 你才挨了一顿打
You should go easy, you took a beating.
没想到你注意到了
I'm surprised you noticed.
我看到你中途就离开了
I saw you leave during the fight.
是啊 我不忍♥再看下去了
Yeah, well. It's not something I wanted to watch.
你还好吗
You good?
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
这里够高了
This is high enough.
不 我们还得再爬高点
No, we need to go higher.
你没事吧
You all right?
你恐高啊
You're afraid of heights.
谁都会怕点什么
Everyone's afraid of something.
我还以为你无所畏惧
I didn't think you were afraid of anything.
拜托 特丽丝
电影精选列表