I killed him. I killed him. I killed him.
过来
Come here.
好了 去找你♥爸♥爸吧
Okay. Let's go find your father.
掩护我
Cover me.
不 我去
No. I'll go.
发现目标 长官
Got it, sir!
停下
Stop!
快走
Go!
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 还好
Yeah, good. I'm good.
好了 走吧 我们安全了
Okay! Let's go! We're good.
妈妈 妈妈 你怎么了
Mom. Mom? What is it?
妈妈 妈妈
Mom! Mom!
妈妈 不 妈妈 妈妈
Mom! No! Mom! Mom!
妈妈 妈妈 醒醒
Mom? Mom! Mom, wake up!
妈妈 我的天 妈妈
Mom! God! Mom!
住手 住手
Stop! Stop!
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom.
我的天
Oh, God!
我爸爸在哪
Where's my father?
碧特丽丝
Beatrice?
你妈妈呢
Your mother?
她救了我
She saved me.
她救了我
She saved me.
那一切就没白费
Then it wasn't in vain.
我们得离开这里
We need to leave here.
外面有士兵吗
Are there soldiers outside?
没有 外面很安全
No, it's clear.
我之前应该相信你
I should have believed you.
我一意识到就离开了
I left as soon as I realized.
为什么会这样 我不明白
Why is this happening? I don't understand.
为什么无畏派要为博学派战斗
Why are Dauntless fighting for Erudite?
他们不知道自己在做什么
They don't know what they're doing,
他们被♥操♥控了
they're under simulation.
我们得唤醒他们 我得去无畏派那里
We need to wake them up, I need to get into Dauntless.
那里是个堡垒 我们进不去的
It's a fortress. It's not gonna happen.
我能带大家进去
I can get us in there.
准备好
Get ready.
接下来呢
What now?
你肯定不会喜欢
You're not gonna like it.
下面有一张网 不要思考 跳下去
There's a net at the bottom. Don't think, just jump.
你还好吗
Are you good?
还好吗
Good?
快走
Let's go.
在这里等着
Wait here.
靠墙站 靠墙站
Against the wall. Against the wall!
为什么你是清醒的
How are you awake?
因为我比你聪明
Cause I'm smarter than you.
他们需要我
And they need me.
控制中心在哪
Where are they controlling it from?
我为什么要告诉你 你又不会开枪
Why would I tell you? It's not like you're gonna shoot me.
为什么每个人都这么说
Why do people keep saying that?
控制中心在哪
Where are they controlling it from?
真的需要开枪打他吗
Did you really need to shoot him?
我们每浪费一分钟 就有一个无私派死去
Every minute we waste, another Abnegation dies
而一个无畏派变成杀人凶手
and a Dauntless becomes a murderer.
皮特 走吧
Peter, let's go.
在这里对吗
It's there, isn't it?
没错
Yeah.
我见过珍妮进去那里
I've seen Jeanine go in there.
这就是她的控制中心
That's where she's controlling it from.
就像你说的 没时间浪费了
Like you said, there isn't a second to waste.
爸爸 不要
Dad, no!
爸爸
Dad.
全力以赴
Do whatever it takes...
看好凯勒 我进去
Watch Caleb. I'm going in there.
嘿 是我
Hey. Hi.
四 四 四 是我 你被控制了
Four. Four. Four, it's me. You're in a sim.
他听不见你说话
He can't hear you.
真神奇 是吗
Amazing, isn't it?
我们认为造就一个人的所有东西
Everything we think of what makes up a person,
思想 感情 历史
thoughts, emotions, history.
都被化学物质抹去了
All wiped away by chemistry.
四
Four.
他已经不在了 我们也更安全了
He's gone. And we're all safer for it.
更安全 我们怎么可能更安全
Safer? How are we safer?
派别体系的妙处在于
The brilliance of the faction system is the conformity
派别的一致性可以消除
of the faction removes the threat
人们独♥立♥意识所带来的威胁
of anyone exercising their independent will.
分歧者对这个体系造成了威胁
Divergents threaten that system.
别误会我
Don't get me wrong,
你的抵抗有其魅力所在
there's a certain beauty in your resistance,
那是你对人性分类的反抗
your defiance of categorization.
但这种魅力是我们无法承担的
It's a beauty we can't afford.
四 是我 是我
Four, it's me. It's me.
求你了 看看我
Please, look at me.
四 是我
Four, it's me!
四 停下
Four, stop!
停下
Stop!
停下
Stop.
四 求你了
Four. Please.
没事的 我爱你 没事的
It's okay, it's okay. I love you. It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
我爱你 没事的
I love you. It's okay.
四 看着我 看着我
Four, look at me. Look at me.
是我 是我
It's me. It's me.
是我 是我
It's me. It's me.
特丽丝
Tris.
动手
Go.
完成程序
Finish it.
关掉它
Shut it down.
不要
No.
我不会再问一遍 快点 关掉它
I am not gonna ask you again. Do it! Shut it down!
我很欣赏你愿为信仰而牺牲
I admire you're willing to die for what you believe,
但我也一样
but so am I.
下不了手 是吗
You can't do it, can you?
可能你并不是自己以为的无畏派
Maybe you're not quite as Dauntless as you thought you were.
没错
You're right.
我不是
I'm not.
我是分歧者
I'm Divergent.
现在关掉它 删除程序
Now, shut it down and wipe the program.
程式终止 全系统关闭
Simulation abort. System-wide shutdown.
不
No.
不
No.
不
No!
别误会我
Don't get me wrong.
你的抵抗也有独特的魅力
There's a certain beauty to your resistance.
特丽丝
Tris.
我们得走了 马上走
We gotta go. Now.
托比斯
Tobias.
我们得赶紧离开
We need to keep moving.
好了 快走
All right, move!
儿子
Son!
我能行
I got it!
我知道你能行
I know you do.
今天我父母都死了
My Mom and Dad died today.
他们走了
They're gone.
我知道 但他们爱你 特丽丝
I know. But they loved you, Tris.
这是他们爱你的最好表达方式
For them there was no better way to show you.
我们现在一无所有了
Now we have nothing.
我们没有家 没有派别
电影精选列表