This was supposed to tell me what faction to choose, the test.
别人都说我们该相信测试
We're supposed to trust the test!
测试对你没有用
The test didn't work on you.
你只能相信你自己
You have to trust yourself.
你今天怎么了
What happened to you today?
测试之后你去哪儿了
Where did you go after your test?
我不太舒服 他们让我先回来了
I got sick, so they sent me home early.
你完成测试了吗
Did you finish your test?
结果是什么
What was your result?
你的结果是什么
What was yours?
你怎么不知会一声就走了
Why did you just leave without telling anybody?
我不舒服
I was sick.
碧特丽丝 你可能不明白
Beatrice, I don't think you understand
我们现在处于风口浪尖上
the level of scrutiny we're under.
他们在竭尽所能败坏我们
They're doing everything they can to discredit us right now.
他们指谁
Who is?
博学派
Erudite.
他们坚信执政的该是他们 而不是我们
They believe that they should be the governing faction, not us.
所以我们现在得谨慎行事 好吗
So we have to be careful right now, okay?
连马库斯都遭到了抨击
Even Marcus is under attack.
抨击他什么
For what?
那个指控早就有了
It's an old accusation.
说他虐待自己的儿子
That he mistreated his son
所以那孩子离开了无私派
and that's why the boy defected.
-那是真的吗 -不是
- Is that true? - No.
当然不是
Of course not.
孩子们因为各种不同的原因离开
Children defect for all kinds of reasons.
别太晚睡了
Don't take too long in here.
你们得好好休息
You need a good night's sleep...
为明天做好准备
For tomorrow.
我...
I, um...
我们爱你们
We love you.
我为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
-碧特丽丝 -什么事
- Beatrice? - What?
明天我们做出选择的时候
Tomorrow when we choose,
你要为我们的家着想
you have to think of the family.
没错
Yeah.
但你也得考虑自己
But you also have to think of yourself.
早安 珍妮
Morning, Jeanine.
早安 安德鲁 马库斯怎么样了
Good morning, Andrew. How is Marcus holding up?
一切都还好
As well as can be expected.
我们要找出散播谣言的人
We need to find out who's behind those rumors.
我想我们都知道是谁
I think we all know who it is.
如果是博学派的人干的
If it's someone from Erudite,
我发誓我会把这个人揪出来
I promise I'll find out who.
这是你的孩子吗
These are your children.
我不知道他们今天要进行选派
I don't think I knew they were choosing today.
你叫什么
What's your name?
我...我叫凯勒
I'm...I'm Caleb.
很高兴认识你
It's a pleasure to meet you.
我是珍妮·麦修斯
Jeanine Matthews.
你呢
And you are?
这是碧特丽丝
This is Beatrice.
今天你们都要做出重大的抉择
You both have a big decision to make today.
我相信无论选择哪一派
I'm sure your parents will support
父母都会支持你们的
whatever choice you make.
根本没什么选择可言
That's not supposed to be a choice
测试告诉我们该选什么
The test should tell us what to do.
你依然可以自♥由♥选择
You're still free to choose.
但你不愿大家自♥由♥选择吧
But you don't really want that.
碧特丽丝
Beatrice.
我希望你能按照自己的意愿做选择
I want you to choose who you truly are
选择真正适合你的一派
and where you truly belong.
不是一时心血来潮 也不要违背内心
Not on a whim, not because you wish for someone you're not,
而是因为你真正了解自己
but because you honestly know yourself.
我希望你能作出明智的选择
I want you to choose wisely.
我相信你会的
And I know you will.
派别体系如同一个生物体
The factions system is a living being
你们是组成它的细胞
composed of cells, all of you.
要想让它繁衍生息
And the only way it can survive and thrive
需要你们各就其位
is for each of you to claim your rightful place.
未来属于那些信念明确的人
The future belongs to those who know where they belong.
当你离开这里 你就不再依赖家人
When you leave this room, you will no longer be dependents,
你将成为社会的正式成员
but full fledged members of our society.
派浓于血
Faction before blood.
派浓于血
Faction before blood.
无论如何 我都爱你
I love you... no matter what.
乔纳森·齐格勒
Jonathan Ziegler.
博学派
Erudite.
杰弗里·耶茨
Jeffrey Yates.
无畏派
Dauntless.
摩根·斯托克斯
Morgan Stokes.
和平派
Amity
克莱尔·萨特龙 诚实派
Claire Satron. Candor.
山姆·罗伯逊 无私派
Sam Robertson. Abnegation.
凯勒·普莱尔
Caleb Prior.
博学派
Erudite.
请安静
Quiet, please.
碧特丽丝·普莱尔
Beatrice Prior.
无畏派
Dauntless.
快点 走了
Come on! Let's go!
加油
Come on!
抱歉
Sorry.
你做到了
You made it.
我叫克里斯蒂娜
I'm Christina.
碧特丽丝
Beatrice.
是我胡思乱想吗
Is it just me
感觉他们想要我们的命
or are they trying to kills us?
做好准备
Get ready.
他们跳下去了
They're jumping.
什么
What?
不跳会怎样
What if you don't jump?
你说呢 那你就成了逐放者
What do you think? You'll be factionless.
祝你好运 埃尔
Good luck, Al.
一起吗
Together?
好的
Yeah.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
听好了
All right, listen up.
我叫埃里克 你们的领导人之一
I'm Eric. I'm one of your leaders.
想要加入无畏派 这就是入口
If you want to enter Dauntless, this is the way in.
如果你没胆量跳下去的话
And if you don't have the guts to jump,
你就不属于无畏派
then you don't belong in Dauntless.
下面是水 还是什么
Is there water at the bottom or something?
你得自己去发现了
I guess you'll find out.
或没命发现
Or not.
刚刚才跳了 现在又要跳
We just jumped, they want us to jump again?
总要有人先跳 谁打头阵
Well someone's gotta go first, who's it gonna be?
我
Me.
古板鬼 脱得好
Yes, stiff. Take it off.
放整理了
Put it back on.
今天的第一个新人
Today, initiate.
你被推下来的吗
What, you get pushed?
不是
No.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我叫碧...
It's Bea...
那么难以启齿吗
Is it a hard one?
你可以给自己起个好听的名字
You can pick a new one if you want, but make it good.
机会只有一次
You don't get to pick again.
我叫特丽丝
Okay. Uh... my name's Tris.
首位跳下者 特丽丝
First jumper, Tris!
欢迎加入无畏派
电影精选列表