芝 加 哥
我们很幸运 能住在城里
We're lucky to be in the city.
人们说惨烈的战争
They say that war was terrible,
摧毁了世界其他的地方
that the rest of the world was destroyed.
创始人建起围墙 将我们保护起来
Our founders built the wall to keep us safe
他们将我们分成五个派系
and they divided us into five groups, factions,
以此来维系和平
to keep the peace.
头脑聪明
The smart ones,
看重知识和逻辑的人
the ones who value knowledge and logic,
组成博学派
are in Erudite,
他们无所不知
they know everything.
和平派躬耕乐道
Amity farm the land,
他们善良仁慈 和睦融洽 幸福愉快
they're all about kindness and harmony, always happy.
诚实派重视真♥相♥和规则 他们只说真话
Candor value honesty and order, they tell the truth,
即使真话有时会伤人
even when you wish they wouldn't.
无畏派保护着我们
And then there's Dauntless, they're our protectors,
他们是士兵 是警♥察♥
our soldiers, our police.
我一向觉得他们很了不起
I always thought they were was amazing.
勇敢无畏 自♥由♥自在
Brave, fearless and free.
有些人认为无畏派是疯子
Some people think Dauntless are crazy,
或许是吧
which they kind of are.
走吧 碧特丽丝
Come on, Beatrice.
我来自无私派
My faction is Abnegation,
其他派系叫我们"古板鬼"
the others all call us "stiffs".
我们生活简朴
We lead a simple life,
无私忘我 一心奉献
selfless, dedicated to helping others.
我们甚至照顾不属于任何派系的逐放者
We even feed the Factionless, the ones who don't fit in anywhere.
无私派是社会的公仆
Because we're public servants,
因此担任着政♥府♥要职
we're trusted to run the government.
我爸爸与领袖马库斯一起共事
My father works alongside our leader, Marcus.
一切都井然有序
It all works.
所有人都知道自己的归属
Everyone knows where they belong.
只有我例外
Except for me.
我妈妈常说 放弃自我是一门艺术
My mother's says there's an art to losing yourself,
但我至今还没有领悟
but I haven't figured it out yet.
我应该忘记自我
I'm supposed to never think of myself,
一心为他人着想
to always help others.
不应该长时间注视自己的倒影
To never look too long in the mirror.
紧张吗
Are you nervous?
不紧张 你测试时紧张吗
No. Were you? For your test?
我当时不是紧张 是吓坏了
Mm-umm, no. I was terrified.
其实我没什么好怕的 你也一样
But I didn't have any reason to be and neither do you.
照够了
That's all you get.
要遵守规定
Rules are rules.
我今天要参加能力倾向测试
Today I take the test.
我害怕结果显示我不是无私派
I'm scared it'll tell me I'm not Abnegation,
我得离开我的家庭
that I have to leave my family.
但我更怕它让我留下来
But I'm even more scared that it'll tell me to stay.
对我哥哥凯勒而言 一切很简单
For my brother Caleb, it's easy.
我来帮你吧
Let me help you with that.
无私是他的天性
He's a natural.
碧特丽丝 你要提另一个袋子吗
Beatrice, do you wanna get the other bags?
抱歉
Sorry
如果她是个盲人或者残疾人
What if she'd been blind or an amputee?
你会去帮助她吗
Would you have helped her then?
当时我正想帮她呢
I was thinking about helping her.
没那么难
It's not that hard.
对你来说 也许不难
For you, maybe.
放松 碧特丽丝
Just relax, Beatrice.
深呼吸 相信测试
Take a deep breath and trust the test.
相信测试
Trust the test.
测试会告诉我 我到底是谁 属于哪儿
The test will tell me who I am, where I belong.
我聪明吗
Am I smart?
博学派
和平派
善良吗
Kind?
诚实吗 无私吗
Am I honest? Selfless?
诚实派
无私派
或是勇敢
Or brave?
我们没拿到的食物
Hey, so all the food that we're not getting,
你们都发给了逐放者 是吗
you guys are giving away to the factionless? Right? Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
骗子 你们为什么要撒谎
You're a liar. Why are you lying to me?
大家都知道你们私吞了食物
Everybody knows you keep it for yourselves.
为什么不干脆点承认
So why don't you just admit it? Huh?
我在跟你说话呢
I'm talking to you.
你们这群古板鬼是聋了 还是怎么了
Are all you stiffs deaf or something? Hey!
碧特丽丝 不要
Beatrice. Don't.
一百年前 战争结束后
One hundred years ago, after the war,
创始人建立了这个体系
our founders created a system
他们相信这会避免冲突
they believed would prevent future conflict
保持长久的和平
and create lasting peace.
今天的能力倾向测试会基于你们的个性
Today's aptitude testing, based on your personality,
将你们归类到不同的派系
will assign you to one of the factions.
虽然我们坚信
While it is our belief that
依据测试结果来选择派系
choosing the faction indicated by your test
是在派别体系内成功的最佳途径
is the best way to ensure success within the faction system,
但在明天的分派仪式上
it is your right tomorrow at the choosing ceremony,
不管你们的测试结果如何
to choose any of the five factions
你们都有权选择任何一个派系
regardless of your test results.
然而一旦你做出了选择
However, once the choice has been made,
就不可以再反悔
there will be no change permitted.
你们无私派和镜子有仇吗
What is it with you Abnegation and mirrors?
我们拒绝虚荣浮华
We reject vanity.
我知道 坐下吧
Yeah, I know. Sit down.
我叫托丽 我负责你的测试
I'm Tori, I'll be administrating your test.
为了测试你各个派系的天资
You'll be offered a series of choices
你会面临一系列的选择
to test your aptitude for each faction
直至最终得到一个结果
until you get one result.
是我就不会紧张
I wouldn't sweat it.
95%的人都测得是他们原本的派系
Ninety-five percent get the faction of their origin,
看你的样子也八♥九♥不离十
and from the looks of you...
这是什么
What is it?
喝光它
Bottoms up.
选吧
Choose.
快选吧 不然就晚了
Now. Before it's too late.
为什么 我需要它们干嘛
Why? What will I do with them?
选吧
Choose.
直接告诉我
Just tell me.
小狗狗
Puppy!
起来 在监管员进来之前
Get up. We're going out the back door
我们得从后门出去
before the supervisor comes.
-但我的结果是什么 -快点
- But what was my result? - Come on.
发生什么了
What happened?
你要跟你家人说
You're going to tell your family that
血清令你不舒服 我让你回家了 懂吗
the serum made you sick and that I sent you home, alright?
不 我的结果是什么
No, but what was my result?
无私派
Abnegation.
博学派 还有无畏派
And Erudite, and Dauntless.
无畏派
Dauntless.
你的结果没有定论
Your results were inconclusive.
不可能 这没道理啊
That...that's impossible. That doesn't make any sense.
不是不可能
No, not impossible.
只是极其罕见
It's just extremely rare.
人们称之为"分歧者"
They call it "Divergent".
你不能告诉任何人 甚至你的父母
You can't tell anyone about this, not even your parents.
大家只需要知道
As far as the world is concerned,
你的结果是无私派
you received an Abnegation result
因为我手动输入了这个结果
because that is what I'm manually entering.
那在分派仪式上我该怎么做
But what am I supposed to do at the choosing ceremony?
我本应该知道该怎么做
I was supposed to learn what to do.
测试应该告诉我该选哪个派
电影精选列表