Thank you.
这儿很安全
You'll be safe here.
对不起
Sorry.
我不相信埃尔会这样
I can't believe Al.
你排名上升了 他下滑了
You're moving up through the ranks and he's failing.
这让他恨他自己 恨你
It makes him hate himself, it makes him hate you.
他...他很害怕
He's... he's just afraid.
每个人都会害怕
Everyone's afraid.
但恐惧会令人行为反常 就像埃尔一样
I know, but fear does something strange to to people like Al.
但你不会
But not you.
害怕不会打垮你 而是唤醒你
Fear doesn't trudge you down, it wakes you up.
我看到了
I've seen it.
你需要躺下
You should lie down.
好好睡一觉
Get some sleep.
好的
Yeah.
我睡地上
I'll take the floor.
感觉怎么样了
How you feeling?
好多了
Better.
那就好
Good.
你昨天去哪了
Where did you go yesterday?
去见我哥哥
To see my brother.
这里开始让你觉得无聊了 是吗
It's getting a little boring for you here, is it?
我哥说
My brother said that
他觉得博学派正谋划推♥翻♥无私派
he thinks Erudite's is planning to overthrow Abnegation.
你相信他们能够这么做吗
Do you think they could do that?
相信 我认为存在这种可能性
Yeah, I do. I think it's possible.
这取决于他们想走到哪一步
Depends on how far they're willing to go.
我担心我爸妈
I'm worried about my parents.
也对
Yeah.
但我想你还有其他事要操心
But I think you got other things you need to worry about.
对吧
Don't you?
是的
Yeah.
我得走了
I should go.
这是你的运动衫吗
Is that your sweater?
不是
No.
昨晚你出什么事了
So what happened to you last night?
特丽丝 我能和你谈谈吗
Tris, can I talk to you for a second?
我只是想和你道歉
Listen, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry.
我不知道自己怎么了
I...I don't know what's wrong with me.
求求你 能原谅我吗
Please, can you ever forgive me?
如果你敢再靠近我 我就杀了你
If you ever come close to me again, I will kill you.
特丽丝
Tris...
离我远点
You need to stay away from me!
懦夫
You are a coward.
简直不敢相信他会做这种事
I just can't believe he would do that?
一点都不像他
It's not like him at all.
那边怎么了
What's that?
我的天
Oh, my God!
他应该是直接跳下去的
Guess he just jumped.
特丽丝
Tris.
特丽丝
Tris!
让我一个人静一静
Leave me alone.
对于埃尔的死 我很遗憾
I'm sorry about Al.
他会死都是我的错
It's my fault that he's dead.
不是因为你 那是他自己的选择
No, it's not because of you. He made his own choice.
他本来会成为逐放者
He would have been factionless,
他过不了最后的测试
he was not gonna pass the final test.
我也过不了
Neither am I.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
你知道原因
You know why.
而且一旦他们发现 就会杀了我
And as soon as all the others find out, they're gonna kill me.
我不会让这种事情发生
I'm not gonna let that happen.
关门
Shut the door.
你要练习
You're gonna practice.
进入我的恐惧幻境里练习吗
In my fear landscapes?
不 进我的
No, in mine.
我们一起进去
We go in together.
你以前这么做过吗
Have you ever done this before?
没有
No, I haven't.
你确定要这么做吗
You sure you want to?
为什么不呢
Why wouldn't I?
说不好 你从未跟我说过你的事情
I don't know, I mean you haven't told me anything about yourself
而现在你让我直接进入你的大脑
and now you just wanna let me inside of your head?
你害怕吗
Are you afraid of that?
你不怕吗
You're not?
不怕
No.
恐高 意料之中
Fear of heights. I'm not surprised.
这是假的 我们可以直接跳下去
It's not real. We could just jump.
不 分歧者会选择跳下去
No. A Divergent would jump,
但无畏派会选择走到那栋建筑
Dauntless would get to that building.
你若想通过测试 不被发现
If you wanna pass, if you wanna avoid discovery,
就得按照无畏派的方式来解决问题
you have to do everything the way a Dauntless would do it.
寻找逃生的工具 方法
You have to find tool, some method to survive.
幽闭恐惧症
Fear of confinement.
你得想个办法阻止空间变小
You have to find a way of stopping it.
无畏派会怎么做
What would a Dauntless do?
很好
Good.
慢慢来
Take your time.
我就在这儿享受空间变小的乐趣
I'm just enjoying myself in a shrinking box.
作为一名无畏派战士 你得服从命令
As a Dauntless soldier, you have to follow orders
即使你情非所愿
you don't always agree with.
她是谁
Who is she?
一个无辜的人
She's an innocent.
我得杀了她
I have to kill her.
但除非我别过脸 否则我下不了手
But I can never do it. Unless I look away.
为什么我们在无私派的领区内
Why are we in Abnegation?
最后要面对的是你最大的恐惧
Your last feat is your worst fear.
埋藏在你内心最深处的恐惧
It lives in the deepest part of your mind.
马库斯有一个儿子
Marcus had a son.
叫什么名字
What was his name?
托比斯
Tobias.
托比斯
Tobias.
托比斯
Tobias.
托比斯 托比斯
Tobias. Tobias.
托比斯 我只想帮你 让你更优秀
Tobias, I’m just trying to help you, to be better.
住手
No!
四 是指四种恐惧吗
Four? Four fears?
以前四种恐惧 现在也还是
Four then, four now.
我不断进去尝试
I keep going in there,
看来你永远无法摆脱恐惧
but I don't think you ever lose them.
我能问你个事吗
Can I ask you something?
可以
Sure.
你的纹身是什么
What's your tattoo?
想看吗
You wanna see it?
真不可思议
That's amazing.
派系标志
The factions.
为什么纹了所有派系
Why do you have all of them?
因为我不想只拥有一种特质
I don't want to be just one thing.
不能只有一种
I can't be.
我想要勇敢
I want to be brave,
还想要无私 有智慧 诚实以及善良
and I want to be selfless, intelligent and honest and kind.
目前还在努力试着与人为善
Well, I'm still working on kind.
我不想进展太快
I don't want to go too fast.
没事的 我已经在你心里占好位了
It's okay. I've already got my spot on the floor.
早安
Morning.
来 给你看点东西
Come on, I wanna show you something.
好
Okay.
看
Look.
博学派
Erudite.
对 每天早上他们都来这
Yeah. They're here every morning.
我已经盯了他们好几周
电影精选列表