Welcome to Dauntless.
无畏派出生的跟着劳伦 转派的留在我这
Dauntless born, go with Lauren, transfers stay with me.
去吧
Go.
这边
This way.
平日我在情报局工作
Most of the time I work in intelligence,
但在你们训练期间 我是你们的导师
but during your training I'll be your instructor.
我叫四
My name's Four.
数字四吗
Four like the number?
是的
Exactly like the number.
一到三都被别人用了吗
What happened? One through three were taken?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
克里斯蒂娜
Christina.
克里斯蒂娜 我要告诉你的第一件事是
Well, Christina, the first lesson you learn from me,
如果你想留在这里
if you wanna survive here,
就把嘴闭上
is keep your mouth shut.
明白吗
Do you understand me?
明白
Yes.
很好
Good.
跟我来
Follow me.
这里是矿井场
This is the Pit,
无畏派的主要活动场所
the center of life here in Dauntless.
接下来的十周 你们都得在这里睡
You're gonna be sleeping here for the next ten weeks.
男生还是女生
Girls or boys?
都要
Both.
-真不错啊 -那可以
- Nice - That works.
如果你喜欢这个 一定会爱上洗手间
If you like this you're gonna love the bathroom.
真不错
Great.
这是认真的吗
Oh, okay. Seriously?
没有别的区域了吗
Is there no other area?
开什么国际玩笑
Are you kidding?
很有回家的感觉吧 诚实派
You should feel right at home, Candor.
所有东西都是透明公开的
Everything out in the open.
开什么玩笑
Is this a joke.
赶紧换装
Get changed.
好吧 有人要洗澡吗
Right. Shower anyone?
美♥腿♥啊 呆板鬼
Nice legs, Stiff.
最近如何啊
Hey, how you doin'?
我们坐那里吗
Should we sit there?
你没见过汉堡吗
Have you never seen a hamburger before?
我见过 只是没吃过
No, I... I've seen one, I just have never eaten one.
无私派吃的是粗茶淡饭
Abnegation eat plain food,
以素食为主 不加调料
plant based diet with no sauce and minimum seasoning.
你吃了哪本教科书
Which textbook did you swallow?
也很高兴认识你 我叫威尔 博学派
Nice to meet you too. I'm Will. Erudite.
怪不得
Of course you are.
无意冒犯 但我很惊讶无私派还会吃东西
No offense, but I'm surprised Abnegation even eats at all.
还吃东西 真自私 难怪你离开那里
Too selfish, right? No wonder you left.
跟诚实派做朋友 需要有颗强大的内心
You gotta be pretty self confident to be friends with a Candor.
你这话什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
你们口无遮拦
You have no filter.
想到什么就说什么
You say the first thing that comes into your head.
就像说你是笨蛋一样吗
You mean like, "you're an idiot"?
说得好 埃尔 至少我们说实话
Nice one, Al. Well, at least we tell the truth.
博学派也会说实话 我们掌握事实
Erudites can tell the truth because we have the facts.
我不想听关于你们过去派系的废话
I don't wanna hear about your old factions.
你们现在是无畏派了
You're Dauntless now.
你也是转派的吗 还是天生的无畏派
Were you a transfer too? Or Dauntless born?
你在调侃我吗
Are you kidding?
没有
No.
你凭什么觉得自己有资格跟我说话
What makes you think you can talk to me?
因为你很平易近人
It... must be because you're so approachable.
你小心点
Careful.
四...
Four...
亲爱的朋友 你想求死啊
You, my friend, have a death wish.
他当初可是班里的第一
You know he was first in his class.
他两次被推举做领导者 他都拒绝了
They tried to recruit him for leadership twice, but he said no.
新人起立
Initiates, stand.
你们选择加入战士的行列
You have chosen to join the warrior faction
保卫这座城市和所有居民
tasked with the defense of this city and all its inhabitants.
我们信奉勇气的力量
We believe in ordinary acts of bravery
坚信胆识让我们互相扶持
and the courage that rises one person to stand up for another.
记住这一点
Respect that.
成为我们的骄傲
Do us proud.
两分钟后 所有人在矿井场集♥合♥
I want everyone in the Pit. Two minutes.
训练有两个阶段
There are two stages of training.
第一阶段是体能训练
The first is physical.
突破身体的极限
Push your bodies to the breaking point
掌握各项战斗技能
and you'll master the methods of combat.
第二阶段是心理训练 同样要冲破限制
The second is mental. Again breaking point.
直面你最大的恐惧
You'll face your worst fears
在恐惧打垮你之前 战胜它
and conquer them unless they get you first.
你们会和天生的无畏者分开训练
You'll be trained separately from the Dauntless born,
但排名是一起的
but you'll be ranked together.
正式入派后
After initiations,
这个排名会决定你们未来的工作
rankings will determine what jobs you move into.
领导者 围墙守卫
Leadership, guarding the fence,
或阻止派系间残杀的维和士兵
or keeping the factions from killing each other.
排名靠后的还会被淘汰
The rankings will also determine who gets cut.
淘汰
Cut?
每个训练阶段结束
At the end of each stage of training,
排名末尾的将离开无畏派
the lowest ranking initiates will be leaving us.
去干嘛
To do what?
因为没有回家的退路
There's no going home to your families,
所以你将成为逐放者
so you'd live factionless.
为什么我们不知道
Why didn't we know that?
这是新规则
It's a new rule.
新规则也该提早跟我们说啊
A new rule? Somebody should have told us that.
那样你就会选别的派系吗
Why? Would you have chosen differently?
是出于恐惧吗
Out of fear?
如果是那样 我劝你立刻滚蛋
Well if that's the case, you might as well get out now.
如果你真正属于这里
If you're really one of us
你就不会担心会被淘汰
it won't matter to you that you might fail.
你们选择了我们
Now you chose us.
现在轮到我们选你们了
Now we get to choose you.
从统计学的角度
Statistically speaking,
直至目前为止 即便是歪打正着
you should have hit the target at least once by now.
你至少也该击中一次目标
Even by accident.
看什么呢
Hey. What have you got?
一群没事干的逐放者
Factionless. Not doing anything.
看好了 呆板鬼 以后那就是你的家
Check it out, Stiff. That's gonna be your new family.
去打个招呼
Go say "hi".
准备好来场真正的决斗吗
You ready for some real fighting?
差远了
Not even close.
第一个跳的
First jumper.
上擂台
In the ring.
最后一个跳的
Last jumper.
开打
Time to fight.
要打多久
How long do we fight for?
打到对方打不动为止
Till one of you can't continue.
或一方认输
Or one of you concedes.
那是旧规矩
According to the old rules.
新规矩是 不准认输
New rules, no one concedes.
第一场战斗就想减员吗
You really want to lose them on their first fight?
无畏者永不投降
A brave man never surrenders.
算你走运
Lucky for you,
我俩打的时候 没有这种规矩
those weren't the rules when we fought.
对战将计入评分 好好打
You'll be scored on this, so fight hard.
打啊
Go.
别怕啊 古板鬼
Don't be scared, Stiff.
-漂亮 -好样的 特丽丝
- Nice. - Nice, Tris.
漂亮
电影精选列表