Come on, Tris.
真的吗
Really?
你是人吗
Are you even human?
不算很糟吧
This isn't so bad.
视野不错
Yeah. Good eye.
看 在那儿
Look. There it is.
好 你有什么计划
All right, what's your plan?
我们分成两组
We'll split into two groups.
我们这组从这边上去
We'll go up this side
其余的人去对付埃里克
and let the rest of you to engage Eric.
-我能看见他们 -上 上
- I can see them! - Go, go!
照亮他们
Light 'em up!
还有两个人 我再接近一点
There's two more! I'm gonna move in closer!
跟着我 走
Follow me. Go.
-小心你右边 -快走 快走
- Watch on your right! - Go, go, go.
-走 -克里斯蒂娜 我们走
- Go. - Christina, let's go.
告诉我疼不疼
Tell me if this hurts.
你来告诉我吧
You tell me.
贱♥人♥
You bitch!
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
真棒
That was awesome.
走 特丽丝 我掩护你
Go, Tris. I'll guard.
游戏结束
Game over.
干得漂亮 特丽丝
Good job, Tris!
特丽丝
Hey, Tris.
-怎么 -跟我们来
- Yeah? - Come with us.
你们要去哪儿
Where are you going?
走捷径回去
Shortcut back.
小小的入派仪式 无畏派的风格
A little initiation ritual, Dauntless style.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- All right, you good? - Good.
飞吧 亲爱的
Fly, baby.
该你了
You're up.
上吧
All right, do it!
加油 妹子
Come on, girl!
加油
Go for it!
上吧 特丽丝
Do it, Tris!
飞起来吧
Like flying!
落地时 别忘了拉刹车
Don't forget to pull the break at the bottom!
好
Okay.
准备好了吗
You ready?
滑索背带没问题
Harness is good.
拉刹车
Pull the break!
特丽丝
Tris!
恭喜你
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thanks.
我想说你今晚表现很出色
You know I wanna say to you that you were really good tonight.
你很勇敢
You were brave.
好了 你该回到你朋友那里了
Anyway, you should get back to your friends.
好
Okay.
如果你排名在红线之上
If you ranked above the red line,
你将进入第二阶段的训练
you'll move on to the second stage of training.
如果在红线之下
If you're below it,
我们将不会再在你身上浪费时间
we'll waste no more time on you.
这是你们的排名
Here are your ranking.
你做到了
You made it!
你做到了 特丽丝
You made it, Tris!
我们通过了第一阶段训练
So we passed the first stage of training
这就是奖励
and this is our reward.
扔上来
Toss it up!
真是美差啊
Glamorous.
妈妈
Mom?
我的宝贝女儿
Oh, my girl!
妈妈 你在这干吗
Mom, what are you doing here?
我知道他们会派你到这儿来
I knew they'd assign you here sooner or later.
看看你
Look at you.
天哪 你这么强壮又美丽
God, you're so strong and beautiful.
妈妈 你不能来这儿
Mom, you can't be here.
我知道 但是你有危险
I know, but you're in danger.
什么
What?
我必须得问你点事
I have to ask you something.
倾向测试那天你没有不舒服 对不对
You weren't sick the day you took your aptitude test, were you?
-怎么 -你的测试结果是什么
- Why? - What were your test results?
亲爱的 没事的 你可以告诉我
Honey, it's okay, you can tell me.
结果是没有定论
They were, uh...they were inconclusive.
分歧者
Divergent?
你不能跟任何人说 你不能告诉你的朋友
You can't tell anyone. You can't tell your friends,
你的指导者 你不能相信任何人
your instructors, you can't trust anyone.
妈妈
Mom.
人们一直惧怕分歧者
People have always been so threatened by Divergents.
但现在博学派在四处搜寻他们
But now Erudite is looking for them everywhere,
-他们在努力找出分歧者 -为什么
- they're actively seeking them out. - Why?
妈妈 我到底是什么
Mom, what am I?
你并不循规蹈矩
You don't conform,
你的头脑有无数种思维方式
your mind works in a million different ways.
他们害怕你
They're scared of you.
第二阶段训练对你来说是最危险的
Stage two of training is where you are most at risk.
他们会进入你的头脑
They're gonna get inside your head
看你如何应对恐惧
and watch how you respond to fear.
但你能通过 你能通过无畏派的考验
But you can pass, you can make it through Dauntless,
我以前见过
I have seen it before.
你怎么会知道这么多
How do you know so much about this?
你又不是无畏派
You weren't Dauntless?
不用管我 别让他们...
Never mind about me. Do not let them...
-等等 -知道你的真面目
- Wait. - know who you are.
等等 你曾是无畏派吗
No, but, wait. Were you Dauntless?
听着
Listen!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
卡车装好了 走吧
The truck's loaded. Let's go.
他们对她做了什么
What did they do to her?
特丽丝
Tris.
坐吧
Take a seat.
我会给你注射血清
I'm gonna inject you with a serum
它会模拟大脑应对恐惧的过程
that simulates the part of your brain that processes fear.
好的
Great.
它会引起幻觉
It induces a hallucination
血清中的信♥号♥♥递质
and then transmitters in the serum
会让我看到你脑海中的影像
allow me to see the images in your mind.
你可以看到我在想什么吗
You can see inside my mind?
躺下去
Lay back.
你会面对你最大的恐惧 特丽丝
Now, you're going to be facing your worst fears, Tris.
大多数人有十到十五种害怕的东西
Most people have ten to fifteen really bad ones.
你得冷静下来
You have to calm yourself.
放慢你的心率 调整你的呼吸
Slow your heart rate and your breathing
应对你面前的一切
and deal with what's in front of you.
勇敢点
Be brave.
这不是真的
This isn't real.
好了 没事了 没事了
It's all right. It's all right. It's all right
你还好吗
You okay?
你觉得你的幻觉持续了多久 特丽丝
How long did you think you were in the hallucination, Tris?
二十分钟
Twenty minutes?
三分钟 比一般人快了四倍
Three. Four times faster than the average.
我从没见过第一次就表现这么出色的人
I've never seen anyone do that well their first time.
你怎么摆脱那些鸟的
How did you get rid of the birds?
图像不太清晰
The image wasn't clear.
我潜到了水里
Um...I just went into the water.
下一次会容易得多
Well, next time it will be a lot easier.
还得再来一次吗
I have to do that again?
在最终测试前 你还需要练习几次
Yeah, you have to practice several times before the final.
但你有天分 没什么好担心的
But you're a natural, you got nothing to worry about.
我全身都爬满了那种小虫
My whole body was covered in these little insects.
耳朵里 喉咙里都是 我都没法呼吸
电影精选列表