呼
Phew.
谢谢你所做的一切
And thank you for everything.
哦,嘿嘿 别担心
Oh, and hey. Don't worry.
你的秘密在我这里很安全,伙伴
Your secret is safe with me, partner.
谢谢
Thanks.
晚安
Good night.
你♥爸♥爸做得很好,是吧,小格鲁?
Your dada did pretty good, huh, Junior?
好,好,好 走,走
Sí, sí, sí. Go, go.
你好,麦斯
Hello, Maxime.
我最喜欢的学生怎么样了?
How's my favorite student?
你知道,我想你和我可能在找同一个人
You know, I think you and I might be looking for the same person.
我很清楚他在哪里
And I know exactly where he is.
谢谢,乌贝史莱校长
Thank you, Principal Übelschlecht.
我们找到他了
We got him.
华伦天娜,去五月花镇
Valentina, to Mayflower.
乐意之至
With pleasure.
啊,又来了
Ah, here we go.
好的 好的
Okay. Yeah. Yeah.
这一切又回到我了
It's all coming back to me.
哎呀
Oops.
好的 再见
Okay. See you later.
说 "再见,爸爸妈妈"
Say, "Bye, Mommy and Daddy."
祝你在俱乐部玩得开心
Have fun at the club!
做出正确的选择
Make good choices.
再见 孩子们 再见
Bye, guys.Goodbye!
再见!
Bye!
嘿,坎宁安一家
Hey, Cunninghams.
嘿,波比
Um, hey, Poppy.
我听说我们的父母要一起去玩,顺便说一句,他们很可爱
I heard our parents are having a playdate, which is adorable, by the way,
我想你们可能也想出去玩玩
and I thought you might wanna hang out.
哦,好的 当然,进来吧
Oh, yeah. Sure. Come on in.
让我们开始派对吧,伙计们
Let's get this party started, people.
我喜欢她
I like her.
是啊 大多数人都这样
Yeah. Most people do.
甜心
Sweet.
你们见过蜜獾吗?
So, have you guys ever seen a honey badger?
哇,好吧,这些家伙可不是闹着玩的
Whoa, okay, these guys aren't messing around.
那里有我最喜欢的新邻居
There are my favorite new neighbors.
你好
Hi.
我喜欢这种氛围
I'm loving this whole vibe.
你们俩看起来就像一对专业人士
You two look like a couple of pros.
是的,但我们不是
Yeah, but we're not.
佩里和孩子们在球场上等着你们呢
Perry and the boys are waiting for y'all on the court,
我们要去会所了
and we are hitting the clubhouse.
告诉我你从哪儿弄来的这套超赞的衣服
And you're telling me where you got that to-die-for outfit.
啊!
Ah!Ugh
在这里,切特
Over here, Chet.
你好
Hello.
好的
Okay.
斯基普、奇普、切特
Skip, Chip, Chet.
切特、斯基普、奇普
Chet, Skip, Chip.
你们好,伙计们
Hey there, fellas.
你好吗,切特?
Hello. How are you doing, Chet?
好的
Okay.
切特会告诉我们该怎么打
Chet here is gonna show us fellas how it's done.
对不对?
Right?
嗯
Um.
我要抽这家伙
I'm gonna smoke this guy.
好的
Okay.
啊?
Huh?
什么...
What the...
好吧,我们开始吧
Okay, let's do this.
啊?开什么玩笑?
Huh? You've gotta be kidding.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
好点了吗?
Better?
什么?
What?
这不算
That doesn't count.
还有
And--
什么? 你不能这么
What? You can't just j--Hey!
这太荒谬了!
This is ridiculous!
卷饼
...burrito.
谢谢,罗恩
Thanks, Ron.
嘿,不 哦 不
Hey, no! Oh, no.
过来拿吧
Come and get it.
噢,他真可爱!
Aw, he's so cute. Whoa!
这是史上最奇怪的狗
This is the weirdest dog ever.
我来接
I'll get it.
你好,小家伙 你♥爸♥爸在家吗?
Well, hello, little one. Is your daddy home?
对不起 我不和陌生人说话
Sorry. I'm not "stupposed" to talk to strangers.
哦,我不是陌生人
Oh, I'm not a stranger.
但我从没见过你
Well, you look strange to me.
是谁?
Who is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
但她很老,闻起来像腌菜
But she's old and smells like pickles.
好的,我来了
Okay, I'm coming.
哦 不
Oh, no. Oh.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
有什么事吗?
Can I help you?
但愿如此
Well, I hope so.
我是格鲁的老朋友了
I'm an old friend of Gru's.
他不在这里,所以...
Well, he's not here, so...
哦,没关系
Oh, that's all right.
我等着
I'll wait.
什么?不
What? No.
等你准备好了,佩里
Whenever you're ready, Perry.
嗯?
Hmm?
不用说
Needless to say,
欧胡岛不再
Perry and I are no longer welcome
欢迎我和佩里
on the island of Oahu.
真的
True story.
亲爱的 谢天谢地
Honey! Oh, thank goodness.
孩子们出事了 我们得走了
It's the children. We have to go now.
谢谢 再见
Thanks. Bye.
我们的身份暴露了!什么?
Our cover's blown! What?
通知塞拉斯 - 哦 不
Call Silas! Oh, no.
祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
啊
Ah.
格鲁暴露了
Gru's been compromised.
这是紧急情况,各位
This is an emergency, people.
退休生活正式结束
Retirement is officially over.
集结超级小黄人
Assemble the Mega Minions.
哦!
Oh!
嗯
Mmm.
啊!
Ah! Pomodoro!
嘿
Hey.
忙碌的蜜蜂
Busy bee.
啊
Aw.
咦哈
Yeehaw.
咦哈
Yeehaw!
啊?
Huh?
哇!哈哈 耶
Whoa! Ha-ha! Yeah!
所以...
So...
你父亲很淘气
your father has been naughty.
非常淘气
Very naughty.
他夺走了我的一些东西 我迫切地想要回来
He took something of mine that I desperately want back.
啊!
Ah! Ha!
乌贝史莱校长
Principal Übelschlecht?
我知道你拿走了我的莱尼
Ooh! I know you took my Lenny.
现在把他交出来!
Now hand him over. Ah! Ow!
您真爱开玩笑
That's actually a very funny story.
电影精选列表