否则你可能会爆♥炸♥
Or you might just explode.
我们真的不知道
We don't really know.
嗯?咦?
Eh? Huh?
哦,啊
Oh, ah.
嘿
Hey.
女士们先生们 有请超级小黄人
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Mega Minions.
酷毙了
Cool.
你们看起来真可爱
Aw, you guys look adorable.
真的很可怕
And-- And really tough and scary.
等我获得黑带时,会更漂亮!
I'll look even better when I have a black belt. Hi-yah!
哦,哦 我要用我的头砸碎一块砖头
Ooh, ooh! I'm gonna break a brick with my head.
这就是精神哦
That's the spirit. Oh!
哦,好吧 现在去玩吧 我在工作呢
Oh, okay. Now, go have fun while I'm at work.
布莱尔和布兰妮,对吗?
Blair and Britney. Right? Mmm.
我们将
We will.
好的 再见 妈妈
Okay. Bye, Mom.
再见
Bye.
知道了
Got ya.
嗨呀
Hi-yah!
大家围成一圈
Circle up, people.
尊重你的老师
Show respect for your sensei.
是的,奥沙利文老师
Yes, Sensei O'Sullivan.
嗨
你,莫斯科维奇 我不是告诉过你要剪掉头发吗?
You, Moscovitch, didn't I tell you to cut that hair?
你看起来像只牧羊犬
You look like a sheepdog.
对不起,老师
Sorry, Sensei.
现在,我们有两个新生 今天准备开始他们的旅程
Now, we have two new students today ready to begin their journey--
嗨呀!为伟大干杯
Hi-yah! To awesomeness.
你,小姑娘
You, tiny girl.
向前一步 告诉我们你的名字
Step forward and tell us your name.
嗯...
Um...
是布兰妮
It's Britney.
我的名字?
Uh, m-my name?
我做不到
I can't.
空手道中没有 "不能"
There's no "can't" in karate.
课后做十个俯卧撑
Ten push-ups after class!
这不公平
Hey, that's not fair.
哈!哈! 你最好别跟你老师顶嘴
Huh! Ha! You better not be talking back to your sensei.
嗨呀
Hi-yah!
现在,你准备好告诉我们你的名字并加入我们了吗?
Now, are you ready to tell us your name and participate?
嗯
Mmm.
我觉得不行
I guess not.
你为什么不去坐在耻辱和反思的角落里?
Then why don't you go sit in the corner of disgrace and reflection
想想你想成为什么样的人?
and think about what kind of person you wanna be?
那我会给你惹麻烦吗?
Now, am I gonna get any trouble from you?
是啊,也许吧
Yeah, probably.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
如果你认为我可以和孩子们打架的话
If you think I'm above fighting children,
你选错道场了
you picked the wrong dojo.
嗨呀,嗨呀,嗨呀
Hi-yah, hi-yah, hi-yah! Hi-yah!
哈
Ha!
太棒了
Yeah!
那是给我妹妹报仇的
That was for my sister.
你弄断了我的小脚趾
You broke my pinkie toe.
那得做很多俯卧撑了
That's gonna be a lot of push-ups.
好了,把这个放在这里 然后是发胶
Okay, then put this over here, then the hair gel.
发胶 哦,呃,坎宁安夫人?
Hair spray. Oh, uh, Mrs. Cunningham?
是的嗨
Oh! Uh, yeah. Hi.
我不得不说,你的履历可真丰富啊
I have to say, this is quite a résumé.
我能说什么呢?
Well, what can I say?
我很擅长我的工作
I'm good at what I do.
你正是我们需要的人
Well, you are exactly what we need here.
这个城市里有很多爱慕虚荣、要求苛刻的女神
Lot of vain, demanding divas in this town.
我头发有急事,各位
I have a hair emergency, people.
那个叫什么来着?
Where's what's-her-name?
雷米?朗达?
Remy? Rhonda?
哦,梅洛拉,我很抱歉
Oh, Melora, I'm so sorry.
瑞秋在休产假
Rachel's on maternity leave.
什么?哦,这是无法接受的
What? Oh, that is unacceptable.
但是你们很幸运 因为这位布兰奇非常棒
But you are in luck, because Blanche here is fantastic.
好极了我会坐在椅子上
Perfect. I'll be in my chair.
好了 孩子 该你了
Okay, kiddo, you're up.
那么,梅洛拉,你想做什么?
So, Melora, what are we thinking?
如果我们只是把头发弄湿,然后让它在空气中晾干呢?
What if we just wet the hair and let it dry in the air?
顺其自然 你知道吗?
Let nature do its thang... ...you know?
不不不不 对我来说,这种风格已经死了
No, no, no, no. That style is dead to me.
是时候打造个全新的梅洛拉了
It's-It's time for a whole new Melora.
我想要这个
I want this.
哇
Wow.
哦嗯...
Wow. Um...
好吧,我们先从颜色开始?
Okay, let's start with color?
是的,颜色 因为那就是你的起点
Yes, color. Because that's what you start with.
一点这个
Little of this.
再来点这个
Some of that.
哦,真漂亮
Ooh, that's pretty.
这并不难
This isn't so hard.
呃...
Uh...
什么?
What?
怎么起烟了?
Should it be smoking?
是的嗯哼
Yes. Uh-huh.
烟雾意味着它在起作用
Smoking means it's working.
怎么了?
What's going on?
没事 不必恐慌
Perfect. No one panic.
打 911
Call 911.
快,快
Quickly, quickly.
哦......不知道他们要去哪里
Oh.....wonder where they're going.
瞧!我的最新作品
Voilà! My latest creation.
我所有的变身能力都集中在一个手持式设计中,怎样?
All of my transformation powers in a handheld design, huh?
我爱它
Ay! I love it.
哦,看看这根小天线,真可爱
Oh, and look at the little antenna. That's so cute.
它不应该是可爱的 不
It's not supposed to be cute. No.
我想说的是 "吓人",甚至是 "恐怖"
I'm going for intimidating. Terrifying, even.
现在 我现在要找到那个老秃头
Now, all I have to do is find that walking boiled potato,
然后他的孩子就是我的了
and his baby is mine.
看看这个
Check this out.
哇哦
Whoa!
不,我没骗你 我是认真的
No, I kid you not. I'm being serious-- Whoa!
哇哦
Whoa!
哦,这一定会很棒的
Oh, this is going to be so good.
好了,爸爸已经精疲力尽了
Okay, Daddy is officially exhausted.
我给你换尿布了
I changed your diaper.
拿了你的瓶子,你的宾奇,还有你的气球
I've got your bottle, your Binky, and here are your balloons.
你喜欢这些,对吧?
There you go. You like those, right?
好吧,给我一点时间
All right. A little bit of me time.
啊!
Ah!
有人在我的柜子里放了闪光弹 啊
Someone put a glitter bomb in my locker. Ugh.
青少年太捣蛋了
Teenagers are the worst.
是啊 宝宝也不好养
Yeah. Babies are no picnic either.
啊!
Ah!
臭小子!
Junior!
好吧 好吧 好吧
Ah, okay. Okay.
Dua Lipa火腿
Dua Lipa prosciutto.
碗里的火
Fire in the bowl.
晚安,拉尔夫
Good night, Ralph.
倒垃圾 因为我是一个了不起的父亲
♪ Taking out the trash 'Cause I'm an awesome dad ♪
孩子终于睡着了
♪ And the baby Finally went to sleep ♪
你好 格鲁
Hello, Gru.
你好 嘿!什么...
Hello. Hey! What the...
你好,波比 你刚刚说什么?
Oh, hello, Poppy. Did you say something?
哦 呃........顺便说一下,我叫切特
Wha-- Uh... ...my name's Chet, by the way.
切特 · 坎宁安
电影精选列表