再见,麦斯
So long, Maxime!
现在谁才是失败者?
Who's the loser now?
失败者,失败者,失败者
Loser, loser, loser!
还没玩!
This is not over!
反恶联盟不可能一直
You won't always have the AVL
帮你,你个懦夫!
to fight your battles,you coward!
记住我的话!我会回来的!
Mark my words! I will exterminate you!
额,一点都不可怕
Not, uh--Not scary at all.
神偷奶爸4
大家好
Hello, everybody!
格鲁怎么了? 呀,格鲁!
Gru, what's up? Yay, Gru!
嘿 格鲁 我很高兴你来了
Hey, Gru. I'm so happy you're here!
格鲁家怎么了?
What's shaking in the Gru house?
看看我是怎么教幸运的
Look what I taught Lucky.
幸运,坐
Lucky, sit.
噢,幸运,我说坐下
Aw, Lucky, I said sit.
这只是他的第一节课
Well, it is only his first lesson.
呃,也许从现在开始我们可以在外面练习了
Uh, maybe we practice outside from now on.
这是我最爱的丈夫!
There's my favorite husband!
你记得拿牛奶了吗?
Did you remember to get the milk?
是的 他们有好几种牛奶
Well, yes. They had a few kinds.
有杏仁奶、豆奶、麻奶
They got the almond milk, soy milk, hemp milk,
燕麦牛奶、山羊奶、巧克力牛奶、奶油牛奶
oat milk, goat milk, chocolate milk, half-and-half,
奶粉和镁乳牛奶
powdered, and of magnesia.
普通牛奶呢?
What about regular milk?
他们不再做这个了
No, they don't make that anymore.
哦!
Oh!
等一下
Wait a minute.
一个,两个,三个女孩
One, two, three girls.
一位妻子
One wife.
少了点什么
Something is missing.
我想好像还差了谁
No, I think that's all of us. Yeah.
你知道吗?我总是忘记
You know what? I keep forgetting...
这家伙!
this guy!
哦,嗬,嗬!我儿子!
Oh, ho, ho! There's my boy!
他来了
There he is!
啊,咕咕,咕咕,咕咕
Ah, coochy, coochy, coochy.
爸爸的拥抱在哪里?
Where is Daddy's hug?
看起来某人有点暴躁!
Oh, looks like somebody's a little cranky!
在你那酸酸的外表下,我知道你爱你的爸爸!
Behind that sourpuss, I know you love your dada!
来吧,说出来
Go on, say it.
爸爸,爸爸
Dada. Dada.
是的,他当然爱你!他只是
Yes, of course he loves you! He just--
他只是没有表现出来而已
He just doesn't show it on his face,
或用他的肢体语言
or with his body language.
对吧 小格鲁?来
Right, Gru Jr? Come on.
让爸爸看看你有多爱他
Show Daddy how much you love him.
哦,我知道什么会让你开心了
Oh, I know what will make you happy!
巴哈马混合菜!
Mmm, Bahama Medley!
不是吗?它来自巴哈马
No? It's from The Bahamas.
所有人 看
All of them. Look.
哦,太好吃了!
Oh, so yummy!
嗯,嗯,嗯
Mmm, mmm, mmm.
那可真不像巴哈马!
Oh, that really tastes like The Bahamas!
看到了吗?他爱他的爸爸
See? He loves his daddy!
他在分享
He's sharing.
菲尔 拉尔夫 罗恩
Phil, Ralph, Ron!
呼,呼,呼
Hup, hup, hup!
呼!
Hup!
开心果 对 腰果
Pistachio. Yeah, cashew.
抓到你了
Gotcha!
谢了 伙计们
Thanks, guys.
拉姆斯波顿?
Ramsbottom?
波顿
Bottom.
我需要和你们俩说句话 - 可以,等等
I need a word with you both. - Sure, but what--
对不起,没时间闲聊了
I'm sorry. There's no time for chitchat.
恶霸麦斯在狱中给你发了一条信息
Maxime Le Mal has sent you a message from prison.
你好 格鲁
Bonjour, Gru.
我知道你能听见,所以听着
I know you can hear me, so hear this.
你以为你能羞辱我并溜之大吉?是吗?
You think you can humiliate me and get away with it? Yes?
但是,你错了!
But, no!
当我逃出监狱的时候,我就会来找你复仇的,格鲁!
When I break out of prison, I'm coming for my revenge, Gru!
而这次,我不会轻易放过你的!
But this time, I won't go so easy on you!
我知道你住在哪里
And I know where you live!
所以你最好睁着一只眼睛睡觉 因为你躲不开我
So you better sleep with one eye open, because you can't hide from me!
做个好梦 格鲁
Sweet dreams, Gru-ser!
别担心 他逃不出去的
Don't worry. He can't get out of there.
这是一座戒备森严的监狱
It's a maximum security prison.
啊,你说的对,但是...
Ah, yes, well, um...
他昨天逃走了
...he escaped yesterday.
什么?
What?
离开我们的家?
Leave our home?
不 你会喜欢的
Oh, no. You're gonna love it.
这叫做 "安全屋"
It's called "the safe house,"
我们要去一个快乐,安全,完美的地方
and it's fun, and it's safe, and it's fantastic and we're going.
是啊,你会有个新房♥间,去新学校上学
Yeah, you'll get a new room, go to a new school.
很有趣吧?
It'll be fun, right?
一切都会焕然一新 我们喜欢焕然一新
Everything's gonna be new. We love new!
我的朋友们怎么办?
What about all my friends?
你会交到新朋友
You'll make new friends.
也许更好
Probably better ones.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
是,是,很多感情,巨大的生活挑战
Yes, yes. Lot of emotions. Big life change.
少说话,多走路
Less talking, more walking.
来吧,我们走
Come on, here we go.
我很抱歉你不能和我们一起去,幸运
I'm sorry you can't go with us, Lucky.
好好照顾他
Take good care of him.
听话,幸运
Be good, Lucky!
别忘了练习你的技巧
Don't forget to practice your tricks!
我们会在几小时内到达反恶联盟的安全屋
We'll arrive at the AVL safe house in a few hours.
五月花镇是一个可爱的小镇
Mayflower is a lovely town.
一个可爱、安全、无聊的小镇
A lovely, safe, boring town.
相信我 格鲁 这样最好
Trust me, it is for the best, Gru.
那奶奶和德鲁舅舅呢?
And what about Grandma and Uncle Dru?
对不起 谁也不能知道你们的行踪 连家人也不行
I'm sorry. No one can know of your whereabouts, not even family.
这就是你的一线生机
Bingo! There's your silver lining.
你有没有承诺照顾其他小黄人?
And you promise to take care of the other Minions?
他们会安全的呆在反恶联盟的总部
They'll be safe and sound at AVL Headquarters.
我为他们制定了宏伟的计划
I have big plans for them.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
真是够了!
That is it!
安静
Quiet!
你现在在卡尔的车上
You are now on Carl's bus.
卡尔是 AVL 的终身雇员
And Carl is a longtime AVL employee
我的退休福利已基本到位
whose retirement benefits are almost vested.
所以在卡尔的巴士上 你要遵守卡尔的规则
So, while on Carl's bus, you follow Carl's rules.
不耍花招 不搞恶作剧 不犯蠢
No shenanigans, no antics and no tomfoolery.
发春?
Tom?
那就到此为止吧
So this ends now.
否则你就会看到你不想看到的卡尔的另一面
Or you're gonna see a side of Carl you do not wanna see.
我说得够清楚了吗?
Do I make myself clear?
火箭筒!
Bazooka!
这不会……
This won't st--
卡尔不喜欢这样!
Carl does not like this!
注意你的手,你在干什么?你在捏什么?
Watch your hands. What are you doing? Who's pinching?
不,不!
No, no!
反 恶 联 盟
我们到了五月花镇
Here we are. The town of Mayflower.
欢迎来到五月花镇
这个安全屋被用来保护我们的特工已经有几十年了
This safe house has been used to protect our agents for decades now.
哇,看看那个地方
Whoa, look at that place.
看看这些草坪和鲜花
电影精选列表