闭嘴
Zip it.
我不想听你的借口
I don't wanna hear your excuses.
我是来教训你的 走吧,硬汉
I'm here to teach you a lesson. Let's go, tough guy.
好吧好吧,我不会和一个老太太对着干的
Okay. Okay. I'm not going to fight an old lady.
哦,是吗?
Oh, yeah?
好吧,我会让你成为历史的见证者
Well, I'm gonna give you a whupping for the history books.
哇! 哇!哇哦
Whoa! Whoa!
接招吧
Take that.
走吧
Yeah! Go!
姑娘们,小心 在这里
Girls, look out! Over here!
大家趴下
Everyone, get down!
嘿,退后,女士
Hey, back off, lady!
噢
Ow!
停下!
Stop it!
让他走吧
Let him go!
接招吧
Take that!
现在我们得进去找到那个孩子
Now we have to get in there and find that baby.
什么?
What?
哦,中大奖了?
Oh, jackpot, huh?
哎,麦斯,这太容易了
Ay, Maxime. This is too easy.
过来,小宝贝
Come here, little bébé.
来麦斯叔叔这里
Come to Maxime.
是的 咕咕,咕咕
Yes. Coochy, coochy--
哦,麦斯
Oh! Ay, Maxime.
你这个小……
You little--
你有大♥麻♥烦了
You are in big trouble.
抓到你了
Gotcha!
嗨呀
Hi-yah!
呼
Whew.
等一下 孩子在哪儿?
Wait. Where's the baby?
孩子在哪里?
Where's the baby?
小格鲁?
Junior?
露西
Lucy!
去救孩子
Go after the baby.
麦斯
Maxime.
说再见吧 格鲁
Say au revoir, Gru.
哦,别担心
Oh, and don't worry.
他和他的新爸爸在一起会很开心的
He will be very happy with his new daddy.
对吧 看看他 他爱他的新爸爸
Right? Look at him. Oh, he loves his new daddy.
小格鲁!
Junior!
不
No!
上车
Get in.
我们还有个孩子要救
We've got a baby to save.
我们抓到他了
We got him!
哦 谁准备好变成小蟑螂了?
Oh, ho. Who is ready to become a little roach?
放手吧
Let go!
这些非常敏感 啊
Those are very sensitive. Ah!
你这个胆小鬼
You squirmy little--
哦!
Oh!
开什么玩笑?
Oh! Are you kidding me?
你在我的飞船上撒尿了
You got pee-pee all over my ship.
华伦天娜
Valentina!
给我拿蟑螂化射线来
Bring me the Roachification Ray!
他们在那
There they are.
知道了
I'm on it.
要去了
Here we go.
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
嗯
Mmm.
那是什么?哦!
What's that? Oh!
你好
Uh. Hello.
格鲁!格鲁!
Ugh. Gru!
再近点
Get me closer!
快到了
Almost there.
赶走他们!
Take them out!
你做得很好
You're doing great.
拿下他们 搭档
Go get 'em, partner.
我看不见!
Ay! I can't see!
小格鲁!
Junior!
别担心 格鲁
Don't worry, Gru.
孩子没事
The baby is fine.
自己看吧
See for yourself.
哦 小格鲁
Oh, Junior.
现在他属于我了
And now he belongs to me.
对吧,小麦斯?
Isn't that right, Maxime Jr?
我们将一起破坏
Together we will wreak havoc,
造成混乱
cause mayhem,
而且做得很开心,是吧?
and have so much fun doing it, huh?
最重要的是,他恨你!
And best of all, he hates you!
他真的这样做了
He really does.
放了我儿子
Let my son go!
不,我不这么认为
No, I don't think so.
好戏才刚刚开始,是吧?
The fun is just about to start, huh?
看看你的老爹多懦弱,是吧?
Oh! Look at what a coward your old daddy is, huh?
你越界了,马克西姆
You crossed the line, Maxime.
现在,把我儿子给我
Now, give me my son.
我告诉过你
I told you.
他现在是我的儿子了
He is my son now.
小心脚下 格鲁
Watch your step, Gru.
这是一个难题!
It's a doozy!
你不能飞真是太糟糕了
Too bad you can't fly, huh?
放开他!
Let go! Ow! Ugh!
啊
Oh!
结束了!
This ends now!
跟你♥爸♥爸说再见吧
Say goodbye to Daddy.
没事的,小格鲁
It's okay, Junior.
爸爸爱你
Dada loves you.
哦!
Oh!
快回来
Get back here.
坏宝宝
Bad baby.
嗷嗷嗷嗷嗷
Ow, ow, ow! Ow!
放开我,你这个恶魔
Get off me, you demon.
你会感受到……
You're going to feel the wrath of--
噢哦
Whoa.
哇哦
Ow! Oh.
看到了吗?一点划痕都没有
See? Not a scratch.
什么?什么?
Huh? What?
冲啊!
Salami!
激光!
Pastrami!
不,不,不,不,不
No, no, no, no, no.
什么?
What?
Prosciutto!
呕!呕!呕!真恶心!
Ew! Ew! Ew! Gross!
哈!干得漂亮!当我……
Ha! Nice try. When I--
开胃菜
Antipasti.
哈!
Ho, ho!
格鲁 格鲁!
Gru. Gru!
耶 耶!- 小格鲁!
Yeah, yeah! - Junior!
哇哦!
Woo!
漂亮!
Yes!
太好了! 我的天哪!
Yippee! Holy cow!
你们还好吗?太疯狂了
You guys okay? That was insane!
爸爸
Dada.
嗯
Mmm.
啊!
Aw!
哦 我的孩子们 - 爸爸
Oh, my boys. - Dada.
你知道吗?
You know something?
我今天的心情就像坐过山车一样
Today has been a real roller coaster of emotion.
格鲁?
Uh, Gru?
我们可以回家了吗?
Can we go back home now?
好了 给你
All right. There you go.
耶
电影精选列表