Wow, look at these lawns. The flowers.
棒极了 - 那是我们的房♥子吗?
Whoa! That is cool. - Are we really gonna live here?
看看那个喷泉 - 哇!
Look at that fountain. Whoa!
真漂亮
Awesome.
哦,哦,哦,那是我们的吗?
Ooh, ooh, ooh, is that one ours?
嘿,嘿
Hey, hey.
哇,看看这个 真漂亮
Whoa, look at that. Ooh, that's pretty.
我猜我可以习惯
I could get used to this.
看起来像是有位公主住在那里
Ooh, it looks like a princess lives there.
我们到了
And here it is.
你们的新家
Your new home.
哦
Oh.
没有喷泉
Hmm, no fountain.
我肯定会很棒的
I'm sure it's gonna be great.
来吧
Come on.
塞拉斯说,后面有一个游泳池
Silas says that there is a pool in the back.
会很有趣吧?
That'll be fun, huh?
哇,太冷酷无情了
Wow, it's so cold and uninviting.
但有种家的感觉 - 什么?
But in a homey kind of way. What?
是的,这里的一切都符合 AVL 标准
Yes, everything here is AVL standard.
它在舒适性方面的不足在功能性方面得到了很好的弥补
What it lacks in comfort, it more than makes up for in functionality.
甚至还有全自动锁定模式
There's even a fully automated lockdown mode.
是不是很有趣?
Isn't that fun?
哦,全面封锁模式
Ooh, full lockdown mode.
耶
Yay.
它有自动售货机
It has a vending machine. Oh!
我爱这里!
I love this place!
哦
Ooh.
诶
Eh, eh.
这将会很棒
This will be great.
好了,现在该说正事
All right, now down to business.
为了你们的安全起见 你们都要扮成新的身份
For your own safety, you'll all be assuming new identities.
新身份?真的有必要吗?
New identities? Is that really necessary?
这没什么好争论的 格鲁
It's not up for debate, Gru.
现在,你是一个太阳能电池板推销员
Now, you are a solar panel salesman.
露西,你是一个高级发廊的发型师
Lucy, you're a hairstylist at an upscale salon.
发型师?是的,中奖了
A hairstylist? Yes, jackpot!
塞拉斯,你选择那个是因为你知道我自己剪头发
Silas, did you choose that because you knew I cut my own hair,
而我完全可以做到这一点??
and that I would totally rock at this?
不
No.
"切特 · 坎宁安"
"Chet Cunningham."
听起来不错
Ah, that's got a nice ring to it.
女孩们
Girls.
酷 我叫布莱尔
Cool. I'm Blair.
"布兰妮"?
"Britney"?
我叫布丽?
My name is Bree?
得了吧 还有比布丽更难听的名字
Oh, come on. There are worse names than Bree.
是啊,就像布兰奇
Yeah, like Blanche.
是的,玛戈
Yes, Margo.
布兰奇?这名字真难听
Blanche? Ugh, that is a terrible name.
想象一下,你的名字叫布兰奇
Imagine being named Blanche.
真的,我想不出比这更糟糕的了
Truly, I cannot think of a worse--
我叫布兰奇,对吗?
My name's Blanche, isn't it?
是的
Yep.
好吧,我会习惯的
Well, I'll get used to it.
那么,你们为什么不去挑选房♥间呢?
Well, why don't you girls go and pick out your rooms
我可以和你父母说几句话吗?
while I have a word with your parents?
是的,我不想吓到姑娘们
Yes, I didn't want to frighten the girls,
但你绝对要把自己的真实身份保密
but it is absolutely crucial you keep your true identities under wraps.
格鲁 你得试着别那么 "格鲁 "了
Gru, you're going to have to try to not be so "Gru-ish."
这是什么意思?
What is that supposed to mean?
好吧,我只是想说 你在人群中很显眼,仅此而已
Well, I'm just saying you tend to stand out in a crowd, that's all.
你知道的......就像你总是暴躁易怒的样子
You know......like the way you're always cranky and irritable.
你是如何让你周围的人感到尴尬的
And how you make things a bit awkward for everyone around you.
我是说,你知道
You do do that. I mean, you know--
好了,够了
Okay, enough.
我不会让人们感到尴尬或不自在
I don't make people awkward or uncomfortable.
人家是个暖男
I'm very comforting.
就像一块美味的肉饼
Like a nice meat loaf.
我很美味
I'm pretty delicious.
这不尴尬 是你让他尴尬的
This is not awkward. You're the ones who are making it awkward.
格鲁,你必须融入其中
Gru, you have to blend in.
这关系到你全家的生死存亡
Your family's lives are at stake.
你明白吗?
You understand?
当然,我完全理解
Of course, yes. Fully understand.
我们会不惜一切代价保护家人的安全 是的
We would do anything to keep our family safe. Yeah.
好吧,等这一切结束 我就去联♥系♥你
Right, well, I'll be in contact when this is all over.
在那之前 抓住恶霸麦斯是我们的首要任务
Until then, capturing Maxime Le Mal is our top priority.
注意安全
Stay safe.
你知道吗 格鲁 也许这没那么糟
You know what, Gru, maybe this isn't so bad.
我们需要从追捕坏蛋的工作中休息一下
We need a break from chasing down villains and dangerous missions, right?
我们终于可以做一次正常的家庭了
We can actually be a normal family for once.
我终于可以和孩子度过一些真正的亲子时光了
And I can finally spend some real bonding time with the baby.
会很棒的 对吧?
It's gonna be great. Right, pal?
谁抓住了我的鼻子?谁抓住了……
Who's got your nose? Who's got--
他抓住了我的鼻子
He's got my nose.
抓得真紧,这孩子真强壮
Quite the grip there. That kid is strong.
啊
Ah.
让我们自♥由♥自在,宝贝,环游世界
♪ Let's be free, baby And cruise the world ♪
你同意吗,女孩?
♪ Are you with it, girl? ♪
我想做什么就做什么
♪ I'm free to do what I want ♪
玩得开心
♪ And have a good time ♪
谢谢 看看你们大家
Thank you. Look at everyone. Yes.
我们正在享受美好时光,对吗?
We are having a good time, right?
我想做什么就做什么
♪ I'm free to do what I want ♪
玩得开心
♪ And have a good time ♪
喔!喔!喔!
Whoo! Whoo! Whoo!
喔!
Whoo-hoo!
不,我爱你
No, I love you.
谢谢你们,我美丽的军队
Thank you, my beautiful army.
麦斯回来了,宝贝
Maxime's back, baby.
特别感谢所有帮助我逃出AVL监狱的人
And a special merci beaucoup to everyone who helped me break out of AVL prison.
托德和琳达,你们在哪儿?你在哪儿?
Todd and Linda, where are you? Where are you? Yes.
为了引开守卫
For distracting the guards.
很美丽 是的
Oh, très magnifique. Yeah!
现在,肃静!
Now, silence!
我们必须让格鲁遭受他逮捕我的后果
We must make Gru suffer for arresting me.
有什么办法
And what better way
比夺走他珍贵的小宝宝更好呢
than to take away from him his precious little baby.
我想抢走那个孩子
I want to take that baby.
喔
Whoa.
耶
Yeah!
哦,麦斯
Oh, Maxime.
等等,等等 别叫麦斯
No, no. Wait, wait. Not Maxime.
要是我开始叫 "蟑螂人 "怎么样?
What if I start going by "Cockroach Man," huh?
虽然有点难闻,但非常清晰
Little on the nose, but it is very clear.
这不好
It's good, no? Ugh.
我不是说你那个愚蠢的名字 但我喜欢这个邪恶的计划
I am not calling you that stupid name, but I love this evil plan.
这是格鲁自找的
Well, Gru has it coming.
他当着全校师生的面羞辱我
He humiliated me in front of the whole school.
我曾经有我的奖杯和一切
I had my trophy and everything.
但现在好戏开始了
But now the game begins.
他会像老鼠一样跑来跑去 而我们会像猫一样找到他
He runs and hides like the mouse, and we find him like the cat.
游戏开始
Game on.
好了,我们有切特的拿手菜 超级芝士炒蛋
Okay, we've got Chet's famous, super cheesy scrambled eggs.
布兰奇那著名的培根拼出了你的名字
And Blanche's famous bacon that spells your name.
给你 布兰妮
Here you go, Britney.
等等,我不能说我叫布兰妮
Wait, I can't say my name is Britney.
那是骗人的
That would be a lie.
是的
Yes.
但我们不能撒谎
电影精选列表