But we aren't "stupposed" to lie.
不要认为这是撒谎
Don't think of it as lying.
想想看,这就是高风险的假装
Think of it as high-stakes pretending.
我不会做的
Well, I'm not going to.
呸,这只是一个小小的善意的谎言
Bah, it's just a little white lie.
不
No.
艾格尼丝,就像你父亲一样
Agnes, as your father,
我命令你撒谎
I command you to lie.
不
No.
是的,撒谎 嗯 -嗯
Yes, lie. - Mm-mmm.
小姑娘 你在挑战我的底线
You are walking on thin ice, little lady.
哼
Hmm!
你为什么不能像你姐姐伊迪丝那样呢?
Why can't you be more like your sister Edith?
她总是撒谎
She lies all the time.
不,我没有
No, I don't.
看到了吗?看到了吗?她正在撒谎
See? See? She's lying right now.
我可以说,非常漂亮
Beautifully, I might add.
好了 伙计们
Okay, you guys.
这是我们在五月花镇的第一个大日子
This is our first big day in Mayflower,
我说,我们会让它成为一个伟大的一天
and I say we make it a great one.
对吧,小切特?
Right, Chet Jr?
喔 喔 五月花 是的 喔 喔
Whoo-hoo, Mayflower. Yes! Whoo-hoo.
空手道要迟到了
We're gonna be late for karate.
你得送玛戈去上学
And you have to get Margo to school. Ah.
一定会很棒的 额,是的
It's gonna be awesome. Ugh. Yay.
嘿,你让自己放松
Hey, you just have to put yourself out there,
我保证五月花会喜欢切特 · 坎宁安的
and I promise Mayflower will love Chet Cunningham.
他们会和我一样喜欢你的
Well, they're gonna love him just as much as I do.
而你,小家伙 今天会和你♥爸♥爸玩得很开心的
And you, little man, are gonna have so much fun with your daddy today.
是的,只有你和爸爸
Yep, just you and Dada.
来吧,说出来 爸爸
Come on, say it. Dada.
爸爸
Dada.
这将是有趣的一天
Gonna be a fun day.
呼,呼,呼
Hup, hup, hup!
呼,呼,呼,呼!
Hup, hup, hup, hup!
伙伴们
Buddies.
好的
Okay.
多谢各位 哦 伙计
Thanks a lot, guys. Ah, ha-ha, buddy.
检查
...check ya.
好的 谢谢谢谢 亲爱的
All right. Thanks, hon.
再见 再见
Bye. Bye.
听着 玛戈 邻居们
Look, Margo, neighbors.
你好
Hello!
嗯?
Hmm?
来吧
Come on.
你能行的 切特
You got this, Chet.
我是你的新邻居 切特-坎宁安
I'm your new neighbor, Chet Cunningham.
嗯哼 佩里 · 普雷斯科特
Uh-huh. Perry Prescott.
所以 是什么风把你吹来了,切特?
So, what, uh, brings you to the neighborhood, Chet?
嗯...
Well, uh...
太阳能电池板……我卖♥♥太阳能电池板
Solar panels. That's it. I sell solar panels.
您加入太阳能革命了吗?
Have you joined the solar revolution?
没有
Yeah, no.
我想我不需要
Uh, I think I'm good.
很高兴知道
Good to know.
那么 佩里 你的工作是干什么?
So, what do you do, Perry?
我拥有普雷斯科特汽车公♥司♥
I own Prescott Motors.
全州最大的汽车经销商
The largest auto dealer in the state.
哇,太厉害了
Wow, that's impressive.
这是我的女儿玛戈
This is my daughter Margo.
是布丽,爸爸
Bree, Dad.
啊,啊,是的 我说 "玛格 "了吗?
Ah, yes. Yes. Did I say "Margo"?
真有趣,因为我在想……
It's funny, because I was thinking……
我在想我曾经养过的一条宠物鱼 它叫玛戈
I was thinking about a fish I once had as a pet, named Margo.
住在池塘里,然后死了
Who lived in the pond and then died.
呃......
Uh.
总之 我……
Anyway, I, uh……
我正要带布丽去上学,这是她第一天上学
I'm about to take Bree to school for her first day.
是的,我正准备去学校,所以……
Yeah, I was about to take Poppy to school, so...
波比你好,波比
Poppy. Hello, Poppy.
这名字真有意思
That's a fun name to say.
你想和我们拼车吗?
You want to carpool with us?
不
No.
你可以和布丽成为朋友
You could be friends with Bree.
对吧布丽?
Right, Bree?
你没有朋友
You don't have any friends.
好吧,我喜欢闲聊,切特 但她要上学
Well, love to chitchat, Chet, but she's got school,
我要去乡村俱乐部见几个朋友,所以...
and I'm meeting some pals over at the country club, so...
哦,乡村俱乐部 听起来很有趣
Ooh, country club. That sounds like a lot of fun.
如果有人邀请我去乡村俱乐部,我肯定会喜欢的
If I were ever invited to a country club, I am sure that I would love it.
我们真的得走了 很高兴见到你 切特
Yeah, well, we really have to get going, so nice meeting you, Chet.
好吧,你想出去玩的话,就给我发短♥信♥
Okay, cool. Any time you want to hang out, just hit me up with a text.
他会给我发短♥信♥的
He's gonna text me.
好尴尬
That was painful.
你会看到的 在吃午餐的时候
You'll see. By lunchtime
你会忘记你那些糟糕的老朋友的
you will have forgotten all about your old, lousy friends.
嗯,不太确定
Mmm, not so sure about that.
对不对?我的天啊
Right? Oh, my gosh.
不是我的问题,兄弟
Not my problem, bro.
嘿 亲爱的 你能行的
Hey, honey, you got this.
你很聪明
You're smart.
你真有趣
You're funny.
有什么好担心的,对吧?
What's there to worry about, right?
他们会喜欢你的
They're gonna love you.
谢谢 格鲁
Thanks, Gru.
再见
Bye-bye.
哦,请让他们爱你
Oh, please let them love you.
哦
Ooh!
嘿,波比
Hey, Poppy.
诶...
Eh...
快走 嘿 快走
Come on. Hey. Move it!
对不起 我的错 我马上就走了
Sorry. My bad. I'm going. All right.
我走了
I'm going.
X光眼镜
哦,眼镜
Ooh, glassos.
不,不,不 坐下 .坐下
No, no, no. Sit. Sit.
不
No.
好了,先生们
All right, gentlemen.
集♥合♥
Fall in.
你们中的一些人可能不知道自己为什么会在这里
Some of you may be wondering why you're here.
额
Uh, sí.
你们可能知道,也可能不知道
As you may or may not know,
最近,我被从退休中召回
I was recently called out of retirement
去领导 AVL 的最新的绝密行动
to head up the AVL's new top-secret initiative
打倒恶霸麦斯
to take down Maxime Le Mal.
这就是为什么让你们来的原因
And that's where you come in.
我们需要志愿者
We need volunteers.
我!我!我!
Me! Me! Me!
我们正在寻找强壮的、强大的...
We are looking for the strong, the mighty...
哦
Ooh.
......无畏者.呃,不
...the fearless. Uh, nope.
我们需要精英中的精英
We need the best of the best.
那么,会是谁呢?
So, who's it going to be?
干得好,先生们
Yes, nice work, gentlemen.
AVL 以生产尖端武器和车辆而闻名
The AVL is known for cutting-edge weapons and vehicles,
但现在我们正在开♥发♥尖端特工
but now we are developing cutting-edge agents.
我认为没有比你们更好的小白鼠了
And I can think of no better guinea pigs than you.
小白鼠!
Guinea pigs!
你们将是第一个试用我们超级精华液的人
You will be the first to test our super serum.
旨在将你们转变为拥有远超凡人的力量和能力
Designed to transform you into elite agents
的精英特工
with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men.
电影精选列表