Chet Cunningham.
格鲁?这到底是什么意思?
Gru? What does that even mean?
这说明你不擅长撒谎
It means you're bad at lying.
嘿 这可不好
Hey. That's not nice.
听说过尊重长辈吗?
Ever hear of respecting your elders?
我不尊重“婴儿潮一代”
I don't respect boomers.
我只是嘲笑他们
I just mock them.
啊,哈哈这是你在网上看到的笑话吗?
Ah, ha, ha. Is that, like, a joke you read on the Web?
哇 "网络"?你多大了?
Wow. "The Web"? How old are you?
老得足以知道你是一个腐朽的小……
Well, old enough to know that you are a rotten little--
啊?
Huh?
你最好小心点
You better watch yourself.
呜呼哦
Ooh-hoo. Oof.
你曾经是个超级大坏蛋
You used to be a master villain.
这不是我 我甚至看不出有什么相似之处
That's not me. I don't even see a resemblance.
显然你们找错人了 我是卖♥♥太阳能板的
Clearly, you have the wrong guy, as I sell, mmm, solar panels.
哦,别担心 我不会揭穿你的
Oh, don't worry. I'm not gonna expose you.
因为你要帮我去抢劫
Because you're gonna help me pull a heist.
我们明天就开始计划
We start planning tomorrow.
你想抢劫?
You want to pull a heist?
听着,孩子,我不会……
Listen, kid, I'm not going to--
不,你听着,老头
No. You listen, old man.
你是我的
Ow. I own you.
我保证 你不会想和我作对的
And I promise, you do not want to cross me.
好吧 好吧
Okay. All right.
但明天不是个好时机
But tomorrow is not really good timing.
你真不幸
Bummer for you.
因为这正在发生
Because this is happening.
除非你想让全世界都知道你是谁......
Unless you want the whole world to know exactly who you are...
格鲁
Gru.
她太可怕了
She is terrifying.
哦
Ow!
Ooh!
呜--呜--呜
.Whoo-hoo-hoo!
五
...five!
哦!
Oh!
耶
Yay!
额
Aw.
嘿,吉米尼
Hey, Jiminy!
没问题
No problemo.
哦,呼
Oh, phew.
哦
Oy.
好了,好了,安静下来
All right, all right. Settle down.
安静下来!
Settle down!
谢谢
Thank you.
是时候让你们参加一些实际训练了
It's time to get you out for some real-world training.
自♥由♥
Liberty.
如果你在那里表现出色
And, if you do well out there,
你会成为 AVL 的新秘密武器
you'll be the AVL's new secret weapon.
加油!
Pomodoro!
加油!
Pomodoro!
哦
Ouch.
我很确定我不会后悔的
I'm quite sure I won't regret this.
不,画家取消了
No.The painters canceled. Uh-huh.
真实的故事
True story. Wow.
我不知道 怎么搞的
I don't know what is the deal with--
早上好 邻居们
Morning, neighbors.
你们好
Hey there!
我还在等你的邀请,佩里
Still waiting on that invite, Perry.
额 哦
Ugh. Oh!
不,不,不 - 呦吼
No. No, no. Yoo-hoo!
帕特西 - 邻居们
Patsy! Oh, neighbors.
哦,帕特西
Oh, Patsy.
嗨,我是佩里的妻子,帕特西
Hi there. I'm Perry's wife, Patsy.
我是布兰奇 这是切特
Oh! I'm Blanche. And this is Chet.
嗨 我见过你
Hi. So, I look over here and I see you...
我有一个好主意
...and I have one of my brilliant ideas.
佩里明天需要打网球
Perry needs a fourth for tennis tomorrow.
哦,亲爱的
Oh, honey.
我不知道
I don't know.
他看起来不太喜欢打网球
He doesn't seem like much of a tennis guy.
不喜欢打网球? 不 我太喜欢打网球了
Much of a tennis guy? I'm too much of a tennis guy.
我是网球先生
I'm Mr. Tennis.
这是我最喜欢的运动
It's my favorite of all the sports games.
用 球拍和球 多么黄色的,毛茸茸的
With the racket and with the balls. So yellow and fuzzy.
哦,那我们都准备好了
Oh, then we're all set.
明天俱乐部见
See you two at the club tomorrow.
祝好运!
Toodle-oo!
好的 我也祝你们俩好运
Okay. Toodle-oo to you two too.
所以,你 你会打网球?
So, you-- you play tennis?
是的,是的 我会打网球
Yes. Yes. I play tennis.
事实上,我打的非常棒
I'm pretty fantastic actually.
至少我还在夏令营里时是这样
Well, at least I was at summer camp.
哇 太好了 给你
Wow. That's great. Here you go.
好的,再见
Okay, bye.
玩得开心
Have fun!
这就对了
There you go.
好的
Okay.
啊?
Huh?
什么......
What the...
去 树 屋 见 我
格鲁
Gru.
你躲不掉的 格鲁
You can't hide from me, Gru.
我的背疼死了
Ay! My back is killing me.
还要多久?
How long is this gonna take?
多久都有可能
It will take as long as it takes.
记住我的话,格鲁必输
Mark my words, Gru will not win.
这可不是九年级的才艺表演
This won't be like the ninth-grade talent show.
唉,又是这个
Ay, again with this.
对的 再一次 这是个关键时刻
Yes, again. It was a pivotal moment.
你为什么不能纵容我?
Why can't you indulge me?
这是一场大戏的前夜
It was the night of the big show.
坏蛋高中
才艺秀今晚演出
我已经练习了好几个星期
I had practiced for weeks,
完美的表演会让我的同学们大吃一惊
perfecting a number that would blow my classmates away.
因果报应,因果报应,因果报应变色龙
♪ Karma, karma Karma, karma chameleon ♪
我正要继续唱下去时,突然
I was about to go on when...
什么? - 我听到了
What? Wh-- Oh! ...I heard it.
因果报应 因果报应 因果报应变色龙
♪ Karma, karma Karma, karma chameleon ♪
我的第一被那个小混♥蛋♥抢走了
There was that little jerk doing my big number.
你来来去去
♪ You come and go ♪
他毁了一切
He ruined everything.
我不能继续演我的节目 这会让我看起来像个傻瓜
I couldn't go on after him. I would have looked like a fool.
看起来就像我在模仿他一样
Like I was copying him.
也许这只是一个巧合
Maybe it was just a coincidence.
这是一首非常流行的歌♥曲
That was a very popular song.
哦,不,不,不,不 他知道
Oh, no, no, no, no. He knew.
他是故意的
He did it on purpose.
他陶醉于羞辱我哦
He reveled in humiliating me. Oh!
现在怎么办?
What now?
燃料不够了
We're low on fuel.
总会有的
It's always something.
听着,我不能都把注意力集中在邪恶上
Look, I can never focus on just being evil.
好的 靠边停
Okay. Pull over.
加油站
好吧,让我们来看看
Okay, let's see.
普通无铅汽油哦
Regular unleaded. Oh.
哇很贵吧?
Wow. It is expensive, no?
好的,插入卡片,迅速取出
Okay. Insert card and remove rapidly.
"卡片未读"?
"Card not read"?
得了吧
Oh, come on.
你是快速拔♥出♥来♥的吗?
Did you pull it out rapidly?
电影精选列表