Yay.
谢谢你,尼法里奥博士
Thanks, Dr. Nefario.
崭新如初
Good as new.
工作无小事
No job too small,
或太疯狂
or too mad.
再见
Bye, then.
再见
Bye.
嘿,你没事吧,亲爱的?
Hey. You okay, sweetie?
艾格尼丝 有人要见你
Agnes, someone's here to see you!
是幸运吗?
Lucky?
幸运!
Lucky!
你练习你的技巧了吗?
Did you practice your tricks?
好吧装死
Okay. Play dead.
耶
Yay!
啊,真是令人不安 - 是有点
Ah, that was disturbing. Yeah, little bit.
幸运
Lucky.
嘿,我......我很快就回来
Hey, I'll, uh... I'll be back soon.
哦,好吧
Oh, okay.
我需要处理一些事情
There's something I need to take care of. Yeah.
回头见 小格鲁
See you later, buddy.
爱你,亲爱的
Love you, honey.
哦,你好吗,麦斯?
Oh, how you doing, Maxime?
格鲁,你来这里做什么?
Ugh, what are you doing here, Gru?
你是来幸灾乐祸的?不是?
You came to gloat? No?
幸灾乐祸?不,不,不,不 我只是
Gloat? No, no, no, no. I just--
我想一吐为快
I wanted to get something off my chest.
它关系到九年级的才艺表演
And it concerns the ninth-grade talent show.
好吧
Well,
实际上
actually,
我确实偷了你的歌♥
I did steal your song.
什么 我就知道
What? I knew it!
我就知道不是巧合 你这个小骗子
I knew there was no coincidence. You little liar!
所以呢?
Well?
所以什么?
Well, what?
所以我的道歉呢?我的道歉……
Well, where's my apology? Apolo--
你在说什么 我刚道歉了
What are you talking about? I just apologized.
哦,不,不,不
Oh, no, no, no.
不,这不是道歉
No, that was no apology.
你只是想把它糊弄过去
You just wanted to rub it in.
我真不敢相信你居然偷了我的歌♥!
I can't believe you stole my song! Hey!
我这么做只是为了报复你 在返校节舞会上把我裤子脱了
I only did that to get back at you for pantsing me at the homecoming dance.
而且,你可以跟我唱同样的歌♥
Besides, you could've gone on after me.
你害怕不是我的错
It is not my fault that you were afraid.
害怕是因为我比你表演得更好!
Afraid because I killed it!
害怕?哈!
Afraid? Ha!
我可以在一周的任何一天以及所有的周日赢你
I could outsing you any day of the week and all day Sunday.
我倒想看看
I'd like to see that.
随时随地
Anytime, anyplace.
你说吧,朋友
You name it, mon ami.
哦,是的
Oh, yeah.
Everybody Wants to Rule the World(每个人都想统治世界) - Tears for Fears
迎接你的人生
♪ Welcome to your life... ♪
那是条不归路
♪ There's no turning back... ♪
即使我们已经入睡
♪ ...Even while we sleep... ♪
得了吧
Oh, come on.
我们仍发现你
♪ ...We will find you ♪
表现得最好
♪ Act...ing on your best behavior ♪
背弃大自然
♪ Turn your back On Mother Nature ♪
每个人都想统治世界
♪ Everybody wants to Rule the world... ♪
是的!是啊
Yes! Whoo! Yeah!
那是我的意图......
♪ It's my own design... ♪
哦 耶
Uh-huh. Oh, yeah.
那是我的悔恨......
♪ ...It's my own remorse... ♪
让我们狂欢吧
Let's boogie!
帮我决定......
♪ ...Help me to decide... ♪
呜呼!
Whoo-hoo!
帮我争取
♪ ...Help me make the ♪
最多的自♥由♥和欢乐
♪ Most of freedom And of pleasure ♪
没有什么是永恒的
♪ Nothing ever lasts forever ♪
每个人都想统治世界
♪ Everybody wants to Rule the world ♪
有个探照灯照不到的房♥间
♪ There's a room where The light won't find you ♪
当围墙倒下时 让我们手牵手
♪ Holding hands While the walls Come tumbling down ♪
当他们真的做了 我就在你身后
♪ When they doI'll be right behind you ♪
很高兴我们几乎办到了
♪ So gladWe've almost made it ♪
难过的是他们将结束它
♪ So sad they had to fade it ♪
每个人都想统治世界
♪ Everybody wants to Rule the world ♪
说你永远不会需要它
♪ Say that you'll never, never Never, never need it ♪
仅仅是一个标题,为什么相信它
♪ One headline Why believe it? ♪
每个人都想统治世界
♪ Everybody wants to Rule the world ♪
最多的自♥由♥和欢乐
♪ All for freedom And for pleasure ♪
没有什么是永恒的
♪ Nothing ever lasts forever ♪
每个人都想统治世界
♪ Everybody wants to Rule the world ♪
哦 耶!
斯图尔特
Oh, strudel.
电影精选列表