是的 是的非常快
Yes. Yes. Very rapidly.
来
Come--
给我来杯冰沙 今天是我的 "作弊日"
Ay, get me a slushy. It's my cheat day.
嘿,你 你的蠢机器读不了我的卡
Hey, you. Your stupid machine won't read my card.
您是否迅速将其移除?
Did you remove it rapidly?
是的
Yes.
有时候你弄的太快了 你应该再试一次
Well, sometimes it's too rapid. You should probably try again.
我没时间
I don't have time for this.
好吧哇哦
Okay. Whoa!
我要去摧毁我的宿敌
I'm trying to destroy my arch nemesis!
现在,在四号♥泵上给我加900加仑,你个白♥痴♥
Now, give me 900 gallons on pump four, you idiot.
哇哦 请别伤害我
Whoa! Please, don't hurt me.
哦,我不会伤害你的
Oh, I'm not going to hurt you.
什么
Wha--
看看你
Oh! Look at you!
哈,哈!好多了
Ha, ha! Much better.
现在,给我一杯紫色的冰沙!
Now, get me a purple slushy!
我不会为此付钱的,你知道的
I'm not paying for that, just so you know. So there.
我知道我真坏
I know. I'm so bad.
嗯好吧,你们为什么不挑点健康的麦片呢?
Hmm. Okay, why don't you guys pick out a healthy cereal?
这是幸运最喜欢的麦片
This is Lucky's favorite cereal.
你觉得他会不会忘记我?
You don't think he'll forget me?
你呢?
Do you?
哦,亲爱的,那是不可能的
Oh, sweetheart, that's impossible.
你和幸运一起玩,把他打扮得漂漂亮亮的
You play with Lucky and dress him up.
你们有自己的播客
And you guys have your podcast.
在这个世界上 他不可能忘记他最好的朋友
There is no way in this world he could ever forget his best friend.
谢谢你,妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
哦,看啊
Oh, lookit!
这个有额外的棉花糖
This one has extra marshmallows.
双层糖霜巧克力团块
Double-frosted choco clusters.
对 我们走吧
Yeah. Yeah. Let's go with those.
好吧我们还需要什么?
All right. What else do we need?
哦,不
Oh, no.
没有人看到 没有人注意到 没人注意到
Nobody see. Nobody notice. Nobody notice.
怎么了?
What's wrong? Huh?
没什么只是...
Oh, nothing. Just, uh... Ooh.
进走道前先做伸展运动
Stretching before we hit the aisles.
购物是导致腿筋拉伤的首要原因
Shopping is the number one cause of pulled hamstrings.
你可能不知道吧
Huh. You probably didn't know that.
好了,都伸展开了 走吧
Okay, all stretched. Let's go.
快,快,快
Quickly. Quick, quick, quick.
好了 海岸安全
Okay. Coast is clear--
哦
Oh.
你
You.
是你害了我 你这个骗子
You did this to me, you fraud.
来吧 姑娘们
Come on, girls.
清理第九过道
Clean up on aisle nine!
我一直想这么说 就躲在这里吧
I've always wanted to say that. Just hide over here.
那位女士想要什么?
What does that lady want?
女士?我没看到女士
Lady? I didn't see a lady.
女士
Lady!
来吧 我们走吧
Come on. Let's go.
再快点!
Faster! Whoa!
你根本不是美发师
You're no hairdresser.
我盯上你了 回来
I'm on to you! Get back here.
我得离开这里
I gotta get out of here.
好的
Okay.
回来
Come back here.
哇--嗬--嗬
Whoa-ho-ho.
不,不,不,不!
Hey! No, no, no, no!
你不能…… - 打开 打开 打开
You can't just-- - Open, open, open!
喔哦!
Whoa!
我们走吧
Let's go!
站住!你给我过来
Stop! Come here, you!
呼 好险
Whew. That was a close one.
和妈妈一起购物总是很开心的
Always a fun time when you go shopping with Mom.
是啊 我感觉充满活力!- 最棒的一次购物之旅!
Yeah! I feel so alive! - Best shopping trip ever!
完美
Perfecto.
波比
Poppy!
波比
Poppy!
我没看到她 小格鲁
I don't see her, Junior.
往上看,天才
Look up, genius.
啊 - 你迟到了
Huh? You're late.
我怎么上去?
How do I get up there?
使用蹦床
Use the trampoline.
啊?
Huh?
开始了
Here we go.
嗷,嗷,嗷,啊,嗷!
Ow, ow, ow, ah, ow!
是我
It is I,
波比 · 佩斯格,女恶棍
Poppy Prescott, villainess.
请坐 格鲁
Have a seat, Gru.
好吧,我会坐 啊!
All right, I'll sit-- Ah!
我为什么在这里?
Okay. Why am I here?
因为,像你一样,我生来就是个坏蛋
Because, like you, I was born to be bad.
现在,是时候讨论我们的大劫案了
And now, it's time to discuss our big heist.
抢劫 不 你还只是个孩子
Pfft, heist. Please. You're just a child.
所有伟大的反派都是从年轻时开始的
All great villains start young.
你12岁的时候偷过《王冠上的宝石》吗?
Didn't you steal the Crown Jewels when you were 12?
我比那时候年轻多了
I was a lot younger than that.
无意冒犯 但你不是我
And, no offense, but you're not me.
哦,我打算比你更厉害
Oh, I plan on being a lot better than you.
看看这个
Check this out.
嘿,那不是我以前的学校吗?
Hey, is that my old school?
答对了
Bingo.
我的专业模型
Which I have expertly modeled
用胶水和冰棒棍做的
with glue and Popsicle sticks.
这就是我们要去的地方 去偷学校吉祥物
And it's where we are going to steal the school mascot.
你想偷走莱尼?
You want to steal Lenny?
没错
Exactly.
坏蛋中学一直是我梦寐以求的学校
Lycée Pas Bon has always been my dream school.
这个抢劫案将会是我的反派笔录上最棒的劫案
And this heist will look so great on my villain transcripts.
这个主意太糟糕了
That is a terrible idea.
你见过蜜獾吗?
Have you ever even seen a honey badger?
他们是恶毒的小怪物
They are vicious little monsters.
它们把蜜蜂和眼镜蛇当早餐吃
They literally eat bees and cobras for breakfast.
蜜獾可不在乎
Honey badger don't care.
不可能 我才不会帮你
No way. No way am I helping you.
勒索就是这样的
Well, that's the thing with blackmail,
你有点别无选择
you kinda have no choice.
哈哈
Ha, ha!
好的
Okay.
啊 啊 呃......
Oh. Ah. Uh...
蒂姆 蒂姆
Tim! Tim.
走,走,走!
Go, go, go!
不
No!
给我!
Give it!
警♥察♥
Hey! Police!
没问题!
No problemo!
哦
Ooh.
救命!
Help!
你好
Hola.
请帮帮我 你能帮帮我吗?
Please. Can you help me?
哦,是的,没错
Oh, sí, sí.
嘿,一切都好 再见
Ah. Hey! All is good. Ciao!
Smudge,下来 嘿
Smudge! Smudge, come down. Hey!
给你
El gato.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
哦,亲亲
Ooh, smooch.
亲亲
Smoochy.
电影精选列表