For science.
好的
All right.
独角兽被杀死
The unicorn is killed.
然后又复活了
Then it's resurrected.
又复活了吗
Then it's resurrected?
噢 该死
Oh, shit.
干 干 干
Shit, shit, shit.
帮我们个忙 别再找借口了 巴蒂亚
Do us a favor. Save the excuses, Bhatia.
这不是借口 好吗
It's not an excuse, okay?
我们试过了
We tried.
可是它的角 或者说器官 随便叫啥都好
But the horn, the organ, whatever it is,
好像在释放某种信♥号♥♥
it seems to be signaling for--
我的意思是细胞肿胀
I mean, cellular swelling,
线粒体功能障碍
mitochondrial dysfunction,
都是典型的死后腐烂
all typical signs of postmortem decay
和分解的迹象
and decomposition.
而它们不仅在放缓 甚至在发生逆转
They're not just slowing, they're reversing.
等一等 庞塞·德莱昂
Hold the phone, Ponce de Leon.
你的意思是说它不会死吗
You're saying it won't stay dead?
也许吧 是的
Maybe. Yeah, maybe.
有这个可能 -是吗
Maybe, yeah. yeah. -Yeah?
我要立刻拿到那只兽角
I want that horn in my hand.
嘿 -我去
Hey. -Oh, shit.
见鬼 抱歉 -噢 天呐
Shit. Sorry. -Oh, my God.
抱歉 我在听播客
Sorry. Podcast.
你有什么办法能联♥系♥到他们吗
Do you have a way to get in contact with them somehow?
因为我觉得那些东西
Because I think that these things
很可能会自愈 这意味着
might be able to, like, heal themselves
我爸爸 奥德尔还有肖恩
and that means my dad, Odell, Shaw...
是啊 -他们都会...他们必须
Yes, right. -...they all-- They just need
现在立刻回来
to get back here now.
好吧
Okay. Um...
这...
It...
奥德尔还没消息 是吧
Nothing from Odell, right?
抱歉
Sorry.
该死
Fuck!
嘿 我们得赶紧回去 -冷静
Hey, we gotta go right now. -Calm down.
箭头是什么意思
What do the arrows mean?
敌方接近
Contact!
开枪
Shoot it!
开枪
Shoot it!
开枪
Shoot it!
收紧队形
Tighten up.
保持警戒
Alert.
多谢
Oh, thank you.
奥德尔
Odell?
这里
Here.
你干掉它们了吗
Did you kill them?
我♥干♥掉它们?
Did I kill them?
该死的非专业人士
Fucking unskilled labor.
好吧
Okay then.
就咱们几个
Just us.
你们不是最了不起的生物吗
Aren't you the most magnificent thing?
你们喜欢我 对吧
You like me, don't you?
我没恶意
I'm harmless.
就是这样 朋友
That's it, amigo.
只要轻轻摸一下
Just a little touch.
现在可以将你们的奥秘展现给我瞧了
Now you can show me your secrets.
来吧
Come on.
好极了
That's right.
现在把角伸向我
Now give me the horn.
如果你们能原谅
If you'll just excuse me.
我得关门了 谢谢
Pardon me, thank you.
他死了 他最后还是死了
He's gone. He's really finally gone.
外面有两头吗
There are two of them?
不 不 不 放回去
No, no, no, put that back.
我爸爸就是因它而死的
My dad died for that thing.
嘿 你不能出去 我差点被杀
Hey, you cannot go outside. I almost got killed out there.
这样我们才能阻止其他人被杀
This is how we stop people from getting killed.
我们得把它们的孩子还给它们
We need to give their baby back.
大家都冷静一点
Everyone needs to calm down!
我们需要控制一下局面
We need to take control of the situation.
对 对 说的没错
Yeah. Yeah, you're right.
奥德尔会怎么做
What would Odell do?
他大概会雇我来照顾你
Probably hire me to look after you
而我会报♥警♥ -冷静 我爸找你
and I'd call the police. -Relax. My dad only
只是为了必要时有个合理的推诿对象罢了
brought you on to be the last line of plausible deniability.
这真不是利用好时间的最佳方式
This really isn't the best use of time.
没事的 -行 就这样吧
It's okay. -Fine, do it.
报♥警♥好了 容我失陪一分钟
Make the call. Just give me a minute.
好吧 你知道的很多
Well, you know so much.
那些布料还是刺绣上的故事
Do they ever catch these things
有没有告诉你事情会演变成这种局面
in your draperies or needlepoint of stories?
不 有一点吧
No, I mean, yeah,
但传说内容变得越来越有隐喻性 或者说...
but the lore becomes more metaphorical or...
等一下 它们正在供电箱
Wait, they're doing something
旁边打什么主意呢
by the electrical equipment.
皇家骑警 你好
RCMP. Bonjour.
你好 警官 -有什么能为你效劳吗
Hello, hello, officer? -How can I help you?
噢 谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
喂 喂
Hello. Hello. Hello?
等等 怎么回事 什么情况
Wait, what happened? What happened?
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥增强器用的是室内电源
The cellular booster uses, um, house power.
搞什么飞机 我还在里面哀悼呢
The fuck was that? I'm trying to grieve in there!
你觉得刚才几秒够他们追踪电♥话♥吗
Do you think that there was enough time to trace the call?
追踪的条件是啥 -算了吧
How does tracing work? -Forget that.
我们得把它推出去 把它们的孩子还回去
We're taking this out and giving its child back.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
大门 门是电动的
The gate-- The gate is electric.
假如我们会被困在外面
There's no point in us giving it back
那根本没必要把它还给那些
if we're just gonna be trapped out there
那些杀死奥德尔的家伙
with those things that killed Odell.
该死 老奥
God damn it, Odie!
必须有人打开大门的电机外壳
Someone has to access the gate's motor housing
才能手动开启大门 女士
in order to manually open it, ma'am.
所以很遗憾 在那之前
So, unfortunately, until we do that,
谁也不能离开这里
no one is driving out of here.
那咱们抓阄吧
Then we draw straws.
你什么也不许抓
You're not drawing anything.
这样才公平
It's only fair.
好吧 先不说保护孩子的事
Well, protective parenting aside,
我是说 运气真的是决定任何事情的
I mean is chance really the best way
最好方法吗
to decide anything?
总体来说不是很科学
Generally not very scientific, no.
正是 并不好
Exactly. No, no.
首先 我们要先扪心自问
First, we must ask ourselves, who is most familiar
谁对大门最熟悉
with the gate?
说得对 说得对 因为呃
That's right, that's right because, uh,
那个人
that would be the person
成功的可能性才最大 是吧
who has the greatest chance of, uh, succeeding, right?
没错 -等一下
Yes. -Hang on a minute.
你们不能逼我自愿出去吧
You can't just volunteer me to go out there.
服务了这么些年 除了这事儿
Years of service and we have never asked
我们从未要求过你什么吧
anything of you except this.
才不是那样 即便如此也...
Well, that's not true, and even if it were...
或许咱们可以投票表决
Or we could vote on it.
我投格里芬一票 -我附和
I vote for Griff. -Seconded.
我不投格里芬 -谢谢 我也同意
I vote for not Griff. -Thank you. As do I.
可是亲爱的 你都未满21岁
Yes. But sweetie, you're not even 21 yet.
那又怎样 -知道吗
So? -You know,
情况并没有那么复杂
电影精选列表