and act like everything is fine.
然后今晚趁他们都睡着时
And then I will bury it tonight
我会去把它埋了
when everyone else is asleep
这样他们永远都不会知道发生了什么
and they'll never know what happened
而我们也再也不用提起
and we never have to talk about it
这件事了
ever again.
我去
Oh, my.
实在不好意思
I'm so sorry.
蕾德利貌似病得不轻
Uh, it seems as if Ridley is, uh, quite sick.
好像感染了什么病菌 甚至可能会传染
Like some kind of bug. It might be contagious even.
所以我想我得马上开车送她
So I'm thinking I should just drive her back
回机场 就现在
to the airport. Now.
什么情况 到底出了什么事
What's wrong? What's going on here?
这是某种谈判策略吗
Is this some sort of negotiating tactic?
不 不是的 我保证
No, it's not. Um, I... I... I promise.
那什么 事实上 我可以先送她走
In fact, look, I can drop her off.
然后马上就回来 甚至解答你们所有的问题
I can come right back and even answer any quest--
等等 你说什么
Wait. You're gonna what?
嗯? -艾略特
Hmm? - Elliot,
当我和他们聊起你时
when I told them about you,
我介绍了你的为人
I told them about your character.
对 我的为人
Right. My character.
提到你在困境中的坚韧
About your mettle in the face of hardship,
以及你和你女儿在妻子过世后
how you and your daughter have made a go of it
这些年是怎么挺过来的
these past years after your wife passed on.
是啊 -还有你的忠诚
Right. Well... - Your loyalty,
以及在那段日子对公♥司♥的奉献精神
and dedication to the company in that time.
因为这正是公♥司♥需要的那种担当
Because that's the commitment that'll be required.
这太扯了 -就算这意味着...
This is fucked. - Even if that means...
太扯了 -起到缓冲作用...
This is fucked - ...serving as a buffer.
太离谱了
This is so fucked.
你没事吧 小姑娘
Are you-- Are you okay, m'lady?
不 我很好
Uh, no, I'm, I'm fine.
我只是 那什么
I, just, there's...
不 你们不必去...
No, you don't have to...
利奥波德先生
Mr. Leopold, sir.
在 怎么了
Yes? Uh, what is it?
我也不太确定
You know, I'm not sure.
快来看看
Have a look.
那是...
Is that...
你车上是不是有什么东西
Is there something in your car?
你说什么
What did you say?
什么 没有啊
What? No.
看他们车头的样子
By the look of their bonnet,
我猜他们撞到某种动物了
my guess is they struck an animal.
贝琳达 -对不对
Belinda. - Is that it?
你开车撞到什么了对吗
You strike something with your car then?
不 -撞到什么了...
No. - Strike something with--
没有啊 你撞过吗
No. Did you?
那你车里到底有什么东西
Well, what's in your car then?
行李呗
Luggage.
你都没给它个痛快吗 伙计
Did you not even kill it, guy?
你们在说什么 到底怎么回事
What are you on about? What is this?
好吧 虽然说出来有点离谱 但是...
Okay. Now, granted, this is gonna sound odd but...
等等
Wait, wait, wait!
我认为这种场合下
I don't think I should be in-in,
我穿泳裤有点不太合适
in swim shorts for this moment.
我知道这个地区有很多珍稀物种
I know a lot of species in this area are rare.
可眼前这头生物
Um, but, uh, is this exact,
对你们来说眼熟吗
uh, you know, familiar to you?
我们眼熟吗 不熟
Familiar to us? No.
这是新物种
This is new.
对你来说不新吗
This doesn't seem novel to you?
没错 确实很新奇 既然你都这么说了
Um, yes, it is novel, uh, now that you mention it.
我们到底该把这东西叫啥
What exactly are we saying this is though?
我觉得我们心里清楚得很
I think we know exactly what it is.
我只能非常肯定地说
What I can say with-with total confidence
艾略特撞到的是一头马型亚目 哺乳类
is Elliot here has hit a, a horse-like, uh, mammalia,
脊椎动物 这样的生物学分类
uh, vertebralia, would that be the correct...
是啊 -存在吗
Yes, yes. - ...um, classification?
不 但它的外形像马
No. But it is horse-shaped
却又长着某种凸起物或者说异常增生物
with some sort of protrusion or growth.
没错 我暂时也倾向于这种解释
Right. That's my working theory, too.
一种野马 狂化 还长着肿瘤
Feral horse, mad, tumor-ridden.
突然跳到马路中♥央♥
Uh, jumps in the middle of the road,
本质上说 任何司机都不该担责
not the fault of any one driver, per se.
这他妈是头独角兽
It's a fucking unicorn.
看上去确实像独角兽
It does seem like a unicorn.
噢 来了 先生
Oh, coming, sir.
你都干了什么
What have you done?
我们开车撞到它了
Uh, we hit it with the car.
然后我以钝器给予其重击
And then I blunt force traumatized it,
出于人道主义
out of sympathy.
结果它的血溅了我一脸
And its blood got all over my face.
是的 没错
Yeah. That's right.
你的...
Your...
你的脸
Your, your face.
怎么了
What is it?
就是张脸 怎么了
It's a face. What?
是我的痘痘
It's my acne.
可是亲爱的 你脸上根本没痘痘
But, darling, you don't have any acne.
现在没了
Not anymore.
你现在是什么感觉
And how are you feeling?
身体正常 没有任何不良反应吗
All tip-top? And no adverse side effects to speak of?
没有
No.
后来你再也没接触过它?
And you've had no other contact with it?
还有几滴溅到我眼睛里了
Well, some-- Some of it got in my eyes.
我承认我挥扳手时可能
I admit I maybe went a little overboard
有点用力过猛 但是...
with the tire iron, but--
我不过敏了
My allergies.
需要我叫人来吗
Should I call someone?
需要 我们可以打电♥话♥给塞拉俱乐部
Yes! Yes, um, that we could call the Sierra Club,
不过还有世界野生动物基金会
uh, but there's also the World Wildlife Foundation--
不好意思啊 孩子
I'm sorry, my child,
恐怕这事得交给政♥府♥处理了
but this will have to go governmental, I'm afraid.
这意味着会招来军方 对吧
And that means military, doesn't it?
不 我觉得我们不必...
Uh, no, I don't-- I don't think we have to--
或许你说得对
Or perhaps you're right.
或许 我们可以跳出
Perhaps, we might ideate
常规思维 想想别的办法
outside of the box for an alternative.
没错 我是说肯定有咱们能做的事
Yes. I mean, there must be something that we can do.
我意思是我参与过非政♥府♥组织
I mean, as someone who works with NGOs,
相信我 你不会想让一群官僚
believe me, you do not want a bunch of bureaucrats
在如此微妙的事态中瞎搅和的
mucking around in a delicate situation.
对吗 -没错
Do you? - Mm-hmm. Right.
在我看来
In my opinion,
我们对这生物的亡灵欠一个交代
we have a debt owed to the spirit of this animal
我们应当以自己的道德指南针为指引
to navigate by our own moral compasses
让它身上的谜团自然揭晓
and allow its mysteries to reveal themselves
这样我们才能以一种
so that we can honor it in a manner
公共部门无法做到的方式纪念它
that the public sector simply cannot.
没错 这样我们就能让艾略特
Yes. Then we will be able to shield Elliot
免受这桩表面上完全无责的
from the consequences of what seemed
交通事故所带来的后果了 对吧
a perfectly innocent accident, right?
对 -对
Yes. - Yes.
有这觉悟就好
That's the spirit.
赶紧联♥系♥宋博士和他的移♥动♥实验室
Summon Dr. Song and his mobile laboratory posthaste.
另外把安保队叫来
And the security contractors.
我们需要一支护卫队
We'll need an escort.
嘿 我能进来吗
Hey, can I come in?
你已经进了
电影精选列表