it's not particularly complicated.
我他妈又不是个看门的
It's not like I'm the fucking gate guy!
不过 眼下这种局面
Although, in this instance,
好像也能是你了 对吧
it kind of seems like you are though, right?
我为这个家付出了这么多
Everything I've done for your family
这就是我的遣散费吗
and this is my severance?
我还有孩子要养
I have kids.
你有吗
You do?
噢 你有 我知道
Oh, you do. I knew that.
你对这里最熟悉
You are the most familiar with it.
不可以
This isn't okay.
我们投过票了 格里芬 民♥主♥的胜利
We voted, Griffin. Democracy wins.
你去开门 我们去开车
You get the gate, we get the car.
现在 谁送尸体出去
Now, who'll take the dead one out?
你能帮把手吗
Can you give me a hand?
好的
Yeah. Oh, yeah.
你做了自己该做的 我明白
You did what you had to do. I get it.
你跟我 咱们优先考虑的是同一件事
You and me, we prioritize the same thing, you know.
我们的事业 -家人
Our careers. -Families.
呃 没错 好吧 你知道
Uh, right. Well, I mean, you know.
他们是事业的受益者 对
That's who the career benefits. Yeah.
当然 我想说的是
Sure. All I'm saying is...
我们必须照顾好自己
we have to take care of our own
因为如果你指望他们帮你...
because if you plan on them doing it for you...
好的 赶紧的 该走了
All right. Chop-chop, time to go.
祝你好运 -好的 这很有用
Good luck out there. -Yeah, very helpful.
谢谢你
Thank you.
只要它们见到孩子 你应该就会没事
You should be okay once they see the baby.
他进管道了
He's in the tunnel.
只要门一打开
We'll drive down and get you
我们就会开车接你 好吗
as soon as the gates open, okay?
你会顺利搞定的
You're gonna do great.
你成功的几率最高
You do have the greatest chance of success...
你是最熟悉大门的
You are most familiar with the gate.
行了 咱们走 我们开哪辆车
All right. Let's go. Which car do we take?
我怎么知道
How am I supposed to know?
你有钥匙啊
You have the keys.
那辆
That one.
我去
Oh, shit.
噢 亲爱的 我会回来接你的
Oh, sweetheart, I'll be back for you.
我保证
I promise you.
嘿 蕾德利 回来
Hey, Ridley, come on.
嘿 我们得走了
Hey, we gotta go!
等等 谢泼德人呢
Wait, where's Shep?
认真的吗 叫他快点
Seriously? Tell him to hurry.
等一下 谢泼德 你在搞什么
Just wait. Shepard, what the fuck?
谢泼德 我们要出发了
Shep, we are leaving now!
这就来 妈妈
I'm coming, Mother.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
我们代表人类
On behalf of the humans,
希望这能让一切平息
we hope, uh, this makes things cool.
格里芬
Griff?
蕾德利 我该怎么做
Ridley! What do I do?
我真的搞不懂
I really don't understand.
这就是它们想要的 这...
This is what they wanted. It's...
面对现实吧 跟怪物讨价还价是不可能的
Face it. There's no negotiating with monsters.
它们去哪儿了
Where did they go?
嘿 安全了 我们走吧
Hey, coast is clear. Let's go.
去他妈的
Fuck this!
你的操蛋理论就到此为止吧
So much for that fucking theory.
对不起 我以为自己搞明白了
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I thought I understood.
我们无法通过思想观念战胜它们
We're not gonna defeat them in the marketplace of ideas,
所以我进行了一番研究
which is why I did the work.
我发现了它们的弱点 不用客气
I figured out their weakness. You're all very welcome.
你要跟我们分享吗
Well, are you gonna share it with us?
快说出来 -我重新审视了
Out with it. -I revisited
我的调查结果 发现在中世纪论述中
my research and a recurrent trope
存在一个反复出现的主题
in the medieval discourse, as it were,
从历史角度看 独角兽
happens to be that unicorns, historically speaking,
只会被一种东西困住
can only be trapped by one thing,
我想蕾德利也知道那是什么
and I think Ridley here knows what that is,
一位纯洁的少女
a pure-hearted maiden.
等等 抱歉 你在说什么啊
Wait, I'm sorry. What are you saying?
我不知道你是怎么想出
I, I don't know how you come up
这些主意的 谢皮
with these ideas, Sheppy.
研究啊 这就是我的灵感来源 妈妈
Research. That's how I get my ideas, Mom.
而你总是不屑一顾
And you were always dismissing them.
这关乎到爸爸的遗产 关乎...
This is about Dad's legacy, this is about...
他说的对
He's right.
他是对的 是的我错 我理解错了
He's right. It's my fault. I misunderstood.
不 亲爱的 不是这样
No, no, no, no. Oh, honey, no.
是我的错 都是我的错 这...
It's my fault. It's... It's all my fault. It's...
我不明白 它们到底想要什么
I don't get it. What do they want?
咱们快没时间了 好吗
We're running out of time, all right?
你得用逻辑思考 用理智思考
You need to listen to logic. You need to listen to reason.
只有这样我们才能活下来
That is the only way we're making out of this alive.
一定存在某种可辨别的
There is a recognizable,
模式和套路 -在这等我
pancultural pattern across... -Wait here.
所有民间狩猎捕捉故事都如此
...a variety of folkloric hunt capture narratives.
你在吸那鬼东西吗
Are you snorting that shit?
如果我们是真心...对 我在吸
And if we're serious about-- Yes, yes, I am.
真心地想要活下来
Serious about surviving this thing,
那么我们必须用她当诱饵
then we have to be prepared to use her as bait.
你明白吗
You understand?
但你不是在戒毒吗
But you were on the wagon.
我以为你做得挺好呢
I thought you were doing so well.
我是挺好的 -谢泼德 贝琳达
I am doing well! -Shepard, Belinda.
艾略特 你在这呢
Ah. Elliot, there you are.
告诉她准备好派上用场
Tell her to get ready to make herself useful.
她得找准自己的位置了
She might have to assume a position or something.
噢 抱歉 她又不是你的员工
Oh, no, sorry, she doesn't work for you.
并不是直属的
Not directly, no.
事实上 恐怕现在是时候
No, actually, you know what? I'm afraid the time has come
提交我的辞呈了
for me to tender my resignation.
在我们家族最需要你的时候吗
In our family's hour of need?
你还好意思管自己叫律师呢
And you call yourself an attorney?
你们的誓言屁用不管吗
Do your vows mean nothing?
祝你们可以...
Best of luck in...
呃...顺利活下来吧
...your, uh, continued survival.
它们冲着我们来了
They're coming for us.
好吧 我们一定要逃出去
Okay. We're getting out of here.
你是在吸电子烟吗 是吗
Are you vaping? Do you vape?
没有
No.
谢皮 拜托
Sheppie, please.
我们小瞧它了
We underestimated it.
以我无法想象的程度
More than I ever could have possibly imagined.
我感觉到它 在我脑海里
I feel it, in my mind,
使我净化
sanctifying me.
不行 不行 不行
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
宝贝 我们得走了 得走了
Baby, we gotta go. We gotta go.
我知道我们要怎么做了
I know what we have to do.
好吧 无论发生什么
All right. No matter what happens,
上车前别停下脚步
don't stop running till you get to the car.
我们要把大门撞开 -好的
We'll ram the gate. -Okay.
好了没 -好了
Okay? -Yeah.
咱就别让事情
Let's not make this
变得更复杂了 -嘿 放手
into a whole big thing. -Hey, let go!
不 不 不 这是为了顾全大局
No, no, no. This is for the greater good.
放开我 你个法♥西♥斯♥
Get the fuck off me! You fascist.
谢泼德 我说不好
Shepples, I don't know.
谢泼德 快来
电影精选列表