for these creatures as you are
成年的受伤动物断气前助其康复
is to recover this wounded adult before it expires
这样我就能亲身
so that I can understand
领教你所经历的一切了
this experience of yours first-hand.
瞧 这才叫理性思考
See, now we're talking sense.
看出二者有什么不同了没
You see how that feels different?
不 这和我刚才说的正好背道而驰
No, that's like the opposite of what I just said.
嘿 -主意没有好坏 蕾德利
Hey. -No bad ideas, Rid.
人们都说 别太计较尺寸
Not to be a size queen, as they say,
但那一头的兽角还真是粗壮
but that horn was rather girthsome.
没错 而它杀死了你们的护卫
Yes. And it was used to kill your guards!
还有丹尼斯·宋永州博士
And Dr. Dennis Young-Jo Song.
让他们白白牺牲不是更残忍♥吗
And wouldn't it be cruel to let them die in vain?
想想外面那头正在流血而亡的生物
Think of that animal out there bleeding to death,
在荒野里独自承受痛苦
suffering, alone in the wilderness.
我强烈感到我们不能这样贸然过去
I feel very strongly that we can't just go out
然后再抓捕一头过来
and, and, and strip mine another one.
拜托
Come on.
它们治愈了我们身上的所有毛病
They have cured everything that we've thrown at them.
所以我认为我们有道德义务
So I'd say we have a moral imperative
把每一头都收入囊中 听懂没 喜马妹
to harvest every last one. Got it, horse girl?
嘿 冷静
Hey, easy.
他是话糙
He is crass,
理不糙
but he's right.
我们这么做不光是为了自己的利益
We do this not for our own benefit,
也是为了改善整个世界
but for the betterment of the world.
太棒了
Hmm. Brava.
先生 按您的要求 五分熟
Medium rare as you requested, sir.
好吧 知道吗
All right. Okay. You know what?
只是提个建议 我和蕾德利先回去如何
Just spitballing here, what if Ridley and I go home,
我们把那头幼崽带走就可以了
we take the, the little one with us,
你懂的 为了安全以防万一...
you know, for safekeeping just in case...
所以你会在机会面前退缩?
So you'd retreat in the face of opportunity?
我还当你已经入伙了呢 艾略特
And here I thought you were invested, Elliot.
付出才有股份
Sweat equity.
噢 不 我不是这个意思
Oh, no, no. No, that's not what I...
我认为任何抛弃同伴的人
I say, any man who abandons his partner
都不配当我的合伙人
is no partner of mine.
如果你不能看透这点
If you can't see this through,
那么最好地结果就是
then it's certainly for the best.
我们家族不再需要你来
That your services are no longer required
担任代理人了
as my family's proxy.
您知道吗 当我没说
You know what? Forget it.
事实证明 我刚才的主意糟透了
It turns out there, there are bad ideas after all.
咱们还是 呃 按您的计划来吧
Let's, uh, let's do your thing.
您的计划是啥来着
What, what is your thing?
行李收拾好 给奶奶打电♥话♥
Pack your scran and call your nan!
狩猎小分队 五分钟就出发
Hunting party moves out in five!
有谁看见过杀虫剂吗
Um, has anyone seen the bug spray?
那个 在宋博士
So, uh, before Dr. Song...
遭遇不测之前
uh-before what happened,
电磁探测器突然失灵了
the electromagnetic detector went off
丹尼也看到了 于是他看向了我 你懂的
and Denny saw it. And he looked at me and, You know...
如果你需要 这里面好像有避蚊药
I think this has DEET in it if you...
你知道那些马赛勇士
Did you know the Maasai warriors
光凭长矛就能猎杀狮子吗
hunt lions with only a spear?
非凡的成年礼
Remarkable rite of passage.
让人想到人类与生俱来的能力 不是吗
Reminds you of man's innate capacity, don't you think?
就我个人经验而言
Me personally, I've only done it
以前我只用过自动突击步♥枪♥
with an automatic assault rifle.
和这种样式完全不同
Not unlike this model.
噢 所以你还杀过狮子
Oh, so you've, like, killed lions?
当然了 合伙人 狮子 大象 类人猿
Oh, I certainly have, partner. Lions, elephants, great apes.
好吧 哇哦
Right. Wow.
嘿 话说 关于合伙人的事
Hey, you know, regarding the whole partner thing,
咱们把这事签署成正式文件可能更好
it might be great to formalize some of that,
你懂的 以防万一嘛
you know, just in case.
等一回来就敲定 朋友
When we're back, amigo.
我去给您拿副新珠串 先生
I'll get you fresh beads, sir.
去吧 -坏消息
Do. -Disappointing news
但看起来格里芬
but it seems like ole Griff
找不到我的复合弓了 所以...
can't find my compound bow, so...
爸 -我觉得现在是
Dad... -I thought now would be like
我去泡个澡的最佳时机
a perfect time for me to just hit the tub
然后开始谋划... -帮我们个忙
and start... -Do us a favor,
别再找借口了 -这不是借口
save the excuses. -It's not an excuse.
需要有人留下好好想想对策
Someone needs to stay here and brainstorm
如何摆脱"谋杀独角兽"的罪名
how to brand away from the whole "unicorn murder" thing
你知道我在泡澡时思维最活跃
and you know that's where I do my best thinking.
我不在乎那东西是不是会死
I don't care if that thing is dead out there,
但你不能跟他们一起去
you can't go with them.
我们不能再卷入其中了
We can't be a part of this anymore.
我必须保住咱们的股份
I have to keep our stake,
你知道 全赌在这件事上了
you know, staked down.
你说的对 他们不是好人 但是...
You were right, they're not great people, but...
我会跟他们一起去
...uh, I will tag along with them,
我会看着他们把尸体拖来
I'll watch them haul this corpse in,
然后你跟我 你懂的 就能过上好日子了
and then you and I, you know, we'll finally be set.
你要是去 我就立马走
If you go out there, I'm leaving.
这是件好事
This is a good thing.
要是你母亲当时也能获得这样的机会呢
What if Mom was able to get something like this?
他们甚至不会让她接近它
They wouldn't even let her get near it.
拜托 能不能听我的话别去
Can you please, please just listen and not go?
能和我待在一起吗
Can you please stay with me?
艾略特 是时候去收集咱们的战利品了
Elliot, it's time to collect our spoils.
我不会去太久的 -爸 不要
I won't be long, all right? -Dad, no.
你总有一天会为此感激我
You'll thank me for this someday.
虽然走了弯路 但你女儿
Misguided, but at least she's got
脑子至少还算严谨
some intellectual rigor about her.
天妒英才啊
Tough loss.
一定伤得很深
Cuts deep, I bet.
还用说
Yeah.
但你不觉得这跟他想要
But doesn't it feel like it's kind of
选择的道路有点不谋而合吗
how he might've wanted to go, you know?
并没有 不
Not really, no.
难道不是吗
But isn't it?
你懂的 为了追求科学
You know, in pursuit of science.
他选择了义无反顾 而我们能怎么办
And so he's gone. What do we do now?
在这怨天尤人?
Do we sulk?
悲痛惋惜?
Lament?
一蹶不振?
Be weak?
我并没有觉得自己有这样
I don't think that's what I'm doing.
还是说继续砥砺前行
Or do we keep pushing?
推动科学进步
Keep pushing the science
维护他严谨的知识成果
and maintain his intellectual rigor...
你能把它放下吗 -纪念他毕生的心血
Can you put that down? -...honor his life's work?
还是说他这个人不值得被铭记吗
Or maybe he's not worth remembering?
他当然值得
Of course, he is.
正是
Exactly.
这就是为什么我认为
And that's why I think
你必须重振旗鼓
you need to get back in there,
继续投入研究 让他骄傲
get back to work, make him proud
然后把那匹该死小马的角给锯下来
and saw the horn off that fucking pony,
你说呢
what do you say?
我以为我们讨论的是
The h-I thought we were talking like
给他立块纪念牌匾什么的
a commemorative plaque or something.
噢 不 没时间了
Oh, no, no. No, there's no time for that.
先弄角 然后再立牌匾 好吗
Horn first, then plaque. All right?
抱歉
Sorry.
一点点 就来一点点
Just a little... little bit.
为了科学
电影精选列表