Where a part of Mom was already waiting.
在那里 我们不必
In a place where we don't have to worry
再为尘世间任何
about what we didn't figure out
未解之事忧心
while we were here.
我说不好 我也没在那停留很久
I don't know. I wasn't there for very long.
真希望你是对的
I hope you're right.
也许
Maybe...
我也会在那里...等待
I'll be there... waiting.
我不...
I don't--
这...这...
What, what...
啥情况
What?
就在这边
They were just this way.
草了
Fuck.
利奥波德牧场
Real bloodbath
真是遭遇了一场血洗 长官
up at the Leopold Ranch, Chief.
正在将生还者带回去问话
Bringin' survivors in for statements.
但我猜你大概不会相信他们
But I got a feeling you're not gonna believe them.
这样的话 他们就是嫌疑犯了
Well, then that would make them suspects.
完毕 -收到
Over. -Roger that.
你们两个最好请个厉害的律师
You two better have a good lawyer.
我知道这个周末没按你希望的方向发展
I know this weekend didn't go how you wanted it to and all,
但无论我们被带去哪里 都会平安无事的
but wherever they take us, we're gonna be okay.
我知道
I know.
我也看到了
I saw it too.
什么鬼
What the heck?
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
电影精选列表