Shepard, come on. Come on.
厨房♥门 厨房♥门 快
Kitchen door. Kitchen door. Go.
不要
No!
待着别动
Stay there.
什么
What?
快来
Come on.
它好像没看见我们
I-I don't think it saw us.
不 我觉得...
No. I think--
没想到格里芬还真找到我的弓了
Man, Griff did find my bow.
现在我开始愧疚了
Now, I feel bad.
听着 如果逃不出去了 宝贝
Listen, if this is the end, baby,
我希望... -请让我思考 好吗
I want-- -I need to think. Okay.
也许我可以把这只角
Maybe if I filed off a little bit more
再削掉一点 -等等
of this horn. -Wait.
你♥爸♥爸的氧气
Your dad's oxygen.
我们能用这个把它炸了吗 这办法成吗
Can we blow it up with this? Isn't that a thing?
没错 高浓度氧非常易燃
Yes. Pressurized oxygen is flammable
如果引燃 就会发生爆♥炸♥
and if it combusts, then it will explode.
但那样的话... -你如何确定
But that's... -How do you know that?
你又不懂
You don't know that.
是你不懂 妈妈
You don't get it, Mom.
这些全在我脑子里了 我的小宇宙爆发了
This is inside my brain. It's firing my shit up.
我现在是天才了 好吗
I'm a genius now, okay?
爆♥炸♥会杀死那只下金蛋的鹅
That will destroy our golden goose.
我们不用那样 因为我还想靠它开上养殖场呢
We don't need to do that because I want a goose farm.
所以它们会去追她 接着...把它打开
So they'll come to her and then-- Open this.
接着我们把它们圈住 强迫它们生崽
And then we pen them in and we force them to breed,
然后它们就属于我们了
then they'll be ours.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么鬼话
What the shit is this shit?
它们要杀了我们
They're gonna kill us.
我不明白它们为什么要这样对我
I don't understand why they would do this to me.
我想我犯了个错
I think I made a mistake.
你♥他♥妈♥是怎么想的
What the fuck were you thinking?
我不知道 我...
I don't know. I--
我害怕我们最后什么也没捞到
I was afraid we'd get nothing.
你怎么可以这样置我们于险境
How could you do that to us?
因为我向她保证过
Because I promised her.
我在那间病房♥里对她发过誓
I sat in that hospital room and I swore to her
会不惜一切代价照顾你
that I would do whatever I had to to take care of you,
确保你能拥有想要的一切
to make sure that you didn't want for anything.
都是我的责任
And that's on me.
每一个选择 每一天
Every decision, every day.
可我把你们两个都辜负了
But I failed you both.
而你看起来并不需要那些
And you don't seem to need the things
我自以为在为你付出的东西 所以...
I thought I was giving you, so--
也许这一切都是为了满足我自己
Actually, maybe they were just for me after all.
总之 我...
Either way, I--
很抱歉你摊上这么个老爸
I'm sorry I'm the one you're stuck with.
如果我们没法活着离开
If we don't make it out of here,
我亲爱的儿子
my sweet darling boy,
要知道 尽管...
just know, despite...
给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
你听到没
Do you hear that?
我想它在厨房♥
I think it's in the kitchen.
我想它要离开了
I think it might be leaving.
妈咪
Mommy!
不
No!
妈妈
Mom!
当我摸到那只兽角
When I touched the horn...
我认为妈妈出现了
I think Mom was there.
我看见...
I saw...
不
No!
快去车上 快出去 -爸爸 不要
Go to the car. Get out. -Dad, no. Please!
求你 你不能这样
Please! You can't do this.
不
No.
我爱你
I love you.
爸爸
Dad!
动手吧 谢皮
Do it, Sheppie.
动手 谢皮
Do it, Sheppie.
求你 原谅我
Please... forgive me.
上帝啊
Holy shit.
不许动
Don't move.
我其实没上过几节射箭课
I didn't actually to take that many lessons with this thing.
过来
Come on.
我认为你不会想这么做
I don't think you wanna do this.
你又不知道 面朝前面
You don't know that. Face the front.
你什么都不知道
You don't know anything.
这是我的命运
This is my destiny.
待在这 别动
Stay right there. Don't move.
太棒了 我他妈就知道行得通
Yes, I fucking knew it would work.
我现在是生意人了 爸爸
I'm the businessman now, Dad.
行
Okay.
好吧 你证明大家都错了
Okay. You proved everyone wrong.
现在能不能请你行行好 放我走
Now can you please, please just let me go?
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up. Shut up.
求你了
Please.
爸爸
Dad?
就是这样 未来属于我们了 艾略特
That's it. The future's ours now, Elliot.
50%分成
50 50.
你应得的 对吧
You earned this, eh?
干得漂亮 合伙人
Good job, partner.
我就知道你有潜力
I knew you had potential.
等我们把它们绑好
We'll finish tying these things up,
全都圈禁起来后
get 'em locked away,
下周一就可以开始繁殖了
breeding can start first thing Monday.
要做的事还有很多 但它们归我们所有了 艾略特
There's so much to do, but they're ours now, Elliot.
我们会永远拥有它们
We'll own them forever.
上帝啊
Oh, my God!
你怎么想的
What the fuck were you thinking?
我也不知道
I... I don't know. Ahh.
我事先并没想好
I didn't really plan it out.
得赶快送你去医院
We need to get you help.
情况不乐观
It isn't good.
看起来很严重
It looks bad.
我得用力压住伤口
I need to put pressure on it.
我不能让他这么做
I-- I couldn't let him do it.
我需要兽角
I need the horn.
我需要血肉
I need the flesh.
伤口很深 你的手♥机♥在哪
I think it went deep. Where's your phone?
我需要鲜血
I need the blood.
噢 该死
Oh, fuck.
我们得送你去医院
We... We... We need to get you help.
没关系 没关系
It's okay. It's okay.
关系大了 你快流血而亡了
It's not okay. You're... You're bleeding out.
嘿 告诉我
Hey, tell me,
拜托 告诉我
tell me, please.
它们让你看见什么了
What did they show you?
我也说不清 我...
I don't know. I... I...
我站在路上 在你身边
I was standing in the road with you
忽然就被某种湍流卷走了
and I was swept up in some kind of current.
那像是河水
It was like a river
要把我送往某地
and it was taking me somewhere.
即使我不知道
And even though I didn't know
我会在终点遭遇什么
what I would find when I got there,
我也并不害怕
I wasn't afraid,
因为我有一种感觉
because I had this sense,
在黑暗中我感觉到
I had this feeling in the dark
它们在告诉我它们来自何方
that they were showing me where they came from,
但不光是它们 还有我们
but not just them, us too.
我认为那里是我们一直想要回归的地方
And I think it's where we've always been heading back to.
妈妈的一部分一直在那里等待
电影精选列表